Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:26:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future  (Read 28056 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2007, 11:59:57 pm »

Absonite

Member # 1766

posted 01-20-2005 10:39 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxy,
then we would all be muslings and you have already started. You are correct, curse started out it's short life as course and in the course of correction curse looked like it would work just as well for the musling, so it began it's short life a typo but enough so as to be given the breath of life by your eyes only, . so, if a tree falls in the woods and there is no one around to hear........??

The last line of the muse worked well and since God is Love and Truth, Beauty and Goodness all lead to Love, then,......

and further clarification was had as your request led me in search of added meaning and value. to wit:

To finite man Ętruth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe -- and they know that God is love.

Love is the desire to do good to others.

Sorry for my delay in answering but I am recovering from lingual hernia surgery on monday. My pain threshold has exceeded 10 for more than 48 hours straight, on a scale from 1-10 which I fear cannot be used as a defense for any prior mental aberrations but does seem to put some things into perspective, at least the ones of a transient material nature.

[This message has been edited by Absonite (edited 01-21-2005).]

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: