Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:35:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future  (Read 26950 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 11:36:50 pm »

Dawn Moline

Member # 2173

Member Rated:
   posted 01-12-2005 07:10 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rockessence,
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I knew you were female after reading some of your other posts, but didn't know much else about you other than your obvious (not to mention very thorough) knowledge of civilization in the Baltic. If it means anything to you, I believe that the love we feel in this world endures into the next. Love truly is everlasting. I know you will find your beloved again. Death is just a phase of existence, it is not the end. Your husband is no doubt watching over you, and we do our departed loved ones honor by remembering the good times we had with them rather than dwelling on the tragedy of the end.

Bluducky,

As for you, in my opinion you are one of the most articulate people here and you should never be ashamed to express any of thoughts or feelings you might have. I debated with myself whether to even start this thread initially because, in a forum where people tend to thrive more on intellectual debate, I didn't know how many people would want to add to something that is, by it's very nature, quite non-intellectual and wholly emotional in spirit. I did so out of purely selfish reasons: to try and get to know something more about each of you. If our beliefs in God say something about ourselves, in my opinion, our beliefs in love tend to say even more.

"The life which is unexamined is not worth living." Plato, Dialogues, Apology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: