Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:04:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future  (Read 26984 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 11:35:08 pm »

bluducky

Member # 1880

Member Rated:
   posted 01-12-2005 03:05 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean my suave, charismatic vernacularisms aren't charming, but are SISSY!!??
I'm shocked and horrified

Well, yes, I am very manly indeed, despite the effeminate name which has clung to me; albeit without a personality of my own, I adopted the proper way of a gentleman to feign normalcy

Is it working?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, Blu, "Love" is RARE, but only if we are stingy with it. Keep loving people, love them till they can't stand you...

I love people, even people I don't know, but rarely is it returned -- but love isn't about wanting something in return, is it?

(I love you, Rock )

The love of a friend can be terribly strong, and true indeed (according to my definition below). We have had a good run with this thread; We have looked at LUST, and what it can make us do; we have looked at what we think LOVE is, and where we think it came from, but -- who knows the definition of LOVE?
as Tippy said:

quote:
 humans, give the meaning to love that we want it to have

To ME, love is STRONG, and always shall be. It is all encompassing, and I want to NEVER leave the object of my affections -- quite obsessive, really.

To me, LOVE, gives every little thing a meaning; every look, every touch, everything that is done, whether for you, or for themselves, and somehow, it just becomes.. special...

To me, LOVE makes the other person a permanent PART of yourself, like an extra limb, an extra mind, and extra heart.

True LOVE, never, EVER dies. If you have it, you will ALWAYS have it, and so will your extra limb  And so, you will be together forever. whether you are married or not, both males, both females, it doesn't matter -- love is not lust.
You will always be friends, and always be very close, and have a connection noone can ever share, or ever replace.

Well, it's time to close my heart now, and finish this post

(i'm not afraid to be sissy.. any men got a problem with that!!?? huh!? huh??!!)

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: