Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:39:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 210   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Origins of Love - Past, Present or Future  (Read 28027 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 11:29:53 pm »

HereForNow
Member # 2132

Rate Member   posted 01-08-2005 03:51 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn,
First off I'd like to thank you for the interest you expressed about this idea...
In all my personal dealings with love and with lust,it was usually something that was brought on by a feeling of ultimate desire.
Liking almost everything about the other.
In the case that had drawn me to marriage,it was a feeling of belonging and acceptance.
Everything I desired a life mate to have was about complete with her. This is where I began to feel this love. As a teen it was impossible for me to know what the differences between love and lust. As the late 20's began to fade away these differences were then as obvious to me as day and night. Now that I have experienced the greatest kinds of love that a human can feel, I now seek that one kind of love that is the rarest of all.

I want to one day feel the embrace of world peace and unconditional love among all living creatures. I know this makes me sound like a tree hugger,don't kill the whales type. In a sence I kinda am... : )
I cried when E.T. Died ok?
LOL

Anyhow, in ways I've come to dislike violent people or anything that has to do with war.
My short coming is; I wouldn't mind all these "enemies", of peace and real love to die off. Because of this, I have judged them and it makes me wrong. This is because with love came the emotion that established the human balance. Hate, the other emotion that is usually brought on by a strong desire of some kind.

Now lust is an interesting subject to me because I have a "Demon" of lust that won't leave me alone to this day. LOL
Sad to say, I am very typical in terms of being a man when it comes to sex. On the other hand, I like everything that goes with it. Because of this impulsive nature of mine, I have 4 great children that I wouldn't trade for anything. Another thing I discovered about it is that stress levels seem to lower drastically after a "Great" night.....

The nature of love to me, is to let love flow as the wind. To feel a complete connection to what ever you focas your desires upon. The need to feel this in a sence is love as well. The warmth of a hug is felt inside like a furnace. The touch of a kiss is the spark that lights the fire.
Suddenly you feel the very essence of the other within you and around you. This energizes you and fills you with an unexplainable happiness. This is when you know that love may possibly be the reason you feel the way you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 210   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: