Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 12:47:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The most disgustingly evil Bush picture yet

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most disgustingly evil Bush picture yet  (Read 278 times)
Caana

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 05:25:54 pm »

Well, you all have good point's as well, and i've never said i was a genius. The point i want to be clear for myself on, is that whatever is happening, and how anyone may feel about it, does'nt matter.

When war is declared, we need to follow through. What kill's me, is how they all supported him/elites that suggested it. Then stabbed him in the back.

What it all degenerated into, we all know about. Another point is that as i said, we are at war, congress/senator's are bound by certain restriction's during war time for a very good reason, to prevent the madhouse we are all experiancing.

Our nation is left without a clear sense of anything, thank's to people pushing their own political agenda's during time of war, and hiding behind religion to do it with. That they are guilty of civilian war crimes in regards to public officials, and their behavior during it, is going to play a factor in what we are going to experiance from it.

They crapped on our flag, and they are still doing it. I don't want those type of people leading our nation, the one's who have degenerated our current prez/admin. To set themselves up for their own political aim's, which are religious despite their words.

We are all going to be fighting. I'm not in any kind of shape for it, but will do what i can to beat the christian/zionist party, and break them.

Later guy's.
Report Spam   Logged
Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 12:20:51 am »

When war is declared, we need to follow through.

With who and for who?  The oil companies?

Don't be deceived by Bush's verbiage of "fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here."

There was no Al Queada in Iraq until after the 2003 invasion. The government we installed there is a Shiite majority, which is friendly to Iran, while we are secretly funding the Sunni extremists there who have caused us the most casualites, in order to counter-balance Iran. So, in other words, we are on both sides.

The only sure thing?  The enemy that the Bush Administration has declared war on is apparently our own troops. Not only do they have no plan to win, their objective seems to be to get as many of them killed as possible.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 02:15:12 am »

It's population control.  Much like Morgellons, the Illuminati want an 80% population reduction.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: