Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:19:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The most disgustingly evil Bush picture yet

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most disgustingly evil Bush picture yet  (Read 277 times)
Infowarrior
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 09:28:31 pm »

There is no question that the Congress sucks, too, they have no principles, too, but Bush is the worst, by far and away, being the ringleader.

I'm sticking with the fedaral goverment, of which the pentagon is a part, and is filled with highly motivated people when the federal goverment they are sworn to is threatened by hostile domestic forces in time of war, that have undermined the war from the beginning of it, and are takeing the oppertunity they have created to destroy it, and implement their unconstitutional goverment through twisting the meaning of it.

The Pentagon is corrupt, too, don't let patriotism blind you to what they are doing.  Most of the money allotted for the Iraq War isn't even going to the troops, it is going to defense contracters, corrupt ones, like Halliburton, or paid militias like Blackwater.  Blackwater contracters are getting paid ten times the amount the troops are getting for doing the same job as the troops are.

They lost eight billion in Iraq in 2004, the reason why the war is costing so much?  Because Iraq is a sinkhole, there is so much stealing going on over there.
Report Spam   Logged
American Eagle

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 09:37:45 pm »

I find it so sad what has happened to this country under Bush.
Once America had the respect of people around the world.  How are we in the position to lecture others about human rights when we have events like Abu Gharib, Guantonomo Bay and state sanctioned torture in our recent history?

They just don't get it.  Unless America stands for something, it doesn't mean anything at all.
Report Spam   Logged
American Eagle

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 09:41:47 pm »

Washboarding is one of the mildest tortures out there, and leaves them alive for execution, there are no contradiction's there to confuse it, except what those who have never faced someone in combat, dribble out in moral platitudes, as we have seen.

I think you mean "waterboarding" and it is hardly one of the mildest tortures out there.  It was first used during the Spanish Inquisition and the Japanese did it to us during World War II.  We considered it illegal then and it was against the Geneva Convention, of which we are a signatory.

It simulates drowning and it kills.

A man can last five seconds under it, and, at best, thirty seconds. 
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 10:03:59 pm »

I have always found it awfully supicious that the Bush Administration just managed to come up with the Patriot Act, a week after 9/11 occurred.

It's 342 pages! They wrote that in a week?  Come on!  obviously, they had the bill ready and were waiting for the time to present it.  Stranger still, the 2001 Anthrax attacks on Congress happened just as the members were trying to read it, almost as if someone wanted to scare people into voting for it.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 10:23:06 pm »

Bush Secret Shredding of Documents Soars

D.C. CONFIDENTIAL
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/12/bush-secret-shredding-soars.php
Bush Secret Shredding Soars

HELL BENT ON DESTRUCTION Shredding contracts during Bush/Cheney

Behold, the Bush Administration in chart form: Federal spending on paper shredding has increased more than 600 percent since George W. Bush took office. This chart, generated by usaspending.gov, the U.S. government's brand spanking new database of federal expenditures, shows spending on "contracts for paper shredding services" going back to 2000. Click here for the full, heartbreaking breakdown. In 2000, the feds spent $452,807 to make unpleasant truths go away; by 2006, the "Cheney Effect" had bumped that number up to $2.9 million. And by halfway through 2007, the feds almost matched that number, with $2.7 million and counting. Pretty much says it all.
Report Spam   Logged
Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 10:24:43 pm »

$2.9 million in paper shredding in 2006 with the advent of the new Congress. 
Does anyone else think they have something to hide?  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 10:26:46 pm »

I always thought of Bush as a lightweight.  I knew it when he was campaigning that he wasn't sincere and had secret plans of corruption.  When they tried to suggest that Iraq had WMDs, I was surprised how many people bought it. Couldn't they see how dishonest he was??
Report Spam   Logged
Roy McGiness

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 11:23:22 pm »

By golly, you raise some pretty good points, Caana.  I get the feeling they'll be lost on these young fellers, though.  We keep telling them they should go off and fight for their country, but apparently they're too good to do that. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 01:25:04 am »

Demand accountable voting and vote for Ron Paul.

Then demand your apolitical friends and family to do the same.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 01:26:15 am »

I always thought of Bush as a lightweight.  I knew it when he was campaigning that he wasn't sincere and had secret plans of corruption.  When they tried to suggest that Iraq had WMDs, I was surprised how many people bought it. Couldn't they see how dishonest he was??

The neocons and the apolitical will destroy this country i fthey keep going along.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 01:36:36 am »

By golly, you raise some pretty good points, Caana.  I get the feeling they'll be lost on these young fellers, though.  We keep telling them they should go off and fight for their country, but apparently they're too good to do that. 

Tell you what Roy why don't you and Vernon and Gerald all go enlist.  Recruiters are having such a hard time they'll be more than happy to  give you sign on bonuses.

Then when you come back, assuming you make it back alive, you can deal with the VA, the post traumatic stress disorder, and  the possible fallout from biological and chemical agents that soldiers are exposed to over in the middle east.

Come on guys aren't you willing to sign up now ??
Report Spam   Logged
Caana

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 01:59:32 pm »

Thank you Roy. These young fella's are an unknowing part of the grand illusion being enacted by the hostile forces that i mentioned. That they don't go off and fight, is part of the problem's that ripple out from what has been done.

I read in threads like these, because it give's me insight as to how the mass behavior of the populace is being manipulated, and the result's from it.

None of us will like what the result's of all this bring us, it is going through the different stages of careful congruent point planning{seemingly random event's} which converge at oppertune moment's, to shape the direction's of which everything has transpired from.Yet variable from situation's that constantly change.

To give these guy's some credit though Roy, even though their opinion's are shaped by what they consider evidence, and whatever trend during it their own particular individual feeling's based on belief, bring them to conclusion for themselve's. They are'nt subversive or stupid, just need to wake up a little further then they already have, by reconizing some of the element's as they have, and you got to admit, as a source of speclative knowledge, they are superb.

They think they control the direction's and behavior's of themselve's, but are directed in their action's by what they percieve to be going on around them. They think they have free will, which is defined by choice here. That all those choice's that make up free will defined by that, are already prearranged, has never accurred to the majority of the populace, at least not to the extent they are being run by it all.

There are layer's within layer's in everything going on, from the individual viewpoint up, all of it defined by what we are programmed with by those who really control the world. And are playing us all like a harp. I understand these guy's, and i won't infer anything about them.

But i was a young man of seventeen in the army, during the reaganite years, and i have the strong sense of loyalty that particular leader inspired, who ended up being so strong, gave all his subordinate's. To hear his one time aid, tell the nation in his senality, that huckabee compares to him, tore my heart out.

Huckabee is a bigot.

Anyway, just keep your eye's open all the time. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Caana

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2007, 02:14:30 pm »

Tell you what Roy why don't you and Vernon and Gerald all go enlist.  Recruiters are having such a hard time they'll be more than happy to  give you sign on bonuses.

Then when you come back, assuming you make it back alive, you can deal with the VA, the post traumatic stress disorder, and  the possible fallout from biological and chemical agents that soldiers are exposed to over in the middle east.

Come on guys aren't you willing to sign up now ??

By the look of his picture, he probably once did, and even if he never did, you should show some common courtesy to him, he is as much shaped by what other's want us to be, as the rest of us are. But he had a point, which i pointed out when i said that about loyalty, that reagan had inspired.

As you made your own, why go through all that, and give in to domestic rebels who want to waste all that already expended effort? If what happens if those troop's come home without being allowed to achieve their objective's does, we deserve it, let them complete their mission's, and give honor not only to themselve's, but their fellow soldiers who have already died for those objective's.

What those rebels do, is destroy the personal/national honor all those wonderful young people have earned. I won't disrespect them, and i won't disrespect the goverment. Whatever has been purported to have happened.
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 06:55:24 pm »

Well, you raise some pretty good points there, Caana, although I don't agree with about 1/2 of them.  For the record, I believe Volitzer did say that he served at one time, too but it's been a few years.

I think most men would be willing to join up if America ever was attacked. The problem is we weren't attacked, at least  not by Iraq, which is why these wars of choice are a waste of lives, money and time.  A valid argument could be made that we did it for the oil over there, but the average American citizen is not benefiting from the control of the Iraqi oil supply, Exxon is!

And don't give me any of this stuff that it was about Iraqi WMDs or about building democracies in the Middle East.  Bush could care less about that. 

I didn't care much for Reagan either, but I will give him this (and George Sr.) at least they cared about the typical American military man that they didn't involve him wars without end.  Bush Jr. could care less about the troops.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 09:37:53 pm »

Well, you raise some pretty good points there, Caana, although I don't agree with about 1/2 of them.  For the record, I believe Volitzer did say that he served at one time, too but it's been a few years.

1991-1993  During the Clintonian scale-back.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: