Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:12:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Illegal Aliens, what do you think of them..?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Aliens, what do you think of them..?  (Read 427 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 01:10:13 am »

Why don't you try living on minimum wage there Fragg-man ??

You better hone your barting skills or leave the country a dollar collapse is inevitable then where will you be ?? ??
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 10:40:50 am »

Wink As we've established, he can't do it Volitzer. None of these people can. Put one of us to the test though and you'll see us thrive, survive, and love every minute of it.
Free and without responsibility to the "MAN".....

All you have to do is being willing to labor for the good of yourself and others in your tribe or village....
Build your own homes from dirt and old tires. Produce your own electricity, by adapting to less conventional means, and use geothermal energy to make it all work.

Don't think it will work? Research what is being done in NM as we speak.
LOL

They are actually capitalizing on these concepts. Those of them that choose making money, can pocket almost 90% of what they make to spend on whatever they want because they found ways to live without being attached to the utility grid in that region.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 06:58:11 am »

Herefornow, I have been reading over some of your posts and you seem to be pretty prejudiced towards some of we rich Republicans.  Is there any reason for that? 

Yeah cuz you guys are bankrupting the country and collapsing the currency.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 02:07:19 am »

You can trace almost all of America's economic problems back to Mexico.

They have been shipping manufacturing jobs there for years and NAFTA made it even worse. And if they are not shipping jobs there, they are letting illegal aliens in to take our jobs - 12 million since Reagan granted amnesty in the 1980s.

This entire country is geared towards rich corporations, even to the point of not cracking down on companies that hire illegal aliens.

You can't trust the rich to run the country.  All they are after is cheap labor for their friends and they could care less about the middle class.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 02:22:38 am »

The evils of the Corporatocracy.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:31 am »

You can trace almost all of America's economic problems back to Mexico.

They have been shipping manufacturing jobs there for years and NAFTA made it even worse. And if they are not shipping jobs there, they are letting illegal aliens in to take our jobs - 12 million since Reagan granted amnesty in the 1980s.

This entire country is geared towards rich corporations, even to the point of not cracking down on companies that hire illegal aliens.

You can't trust the rich to run the country.  All they are after is cheap labor for their friends and they could care less about the middle class.

When you have a country fighting over oil, and it's enemy fighting back because of religious morals you have a stale-mate.
America is going to suffer from this war anyhow. When you think about all this energy they are putting into oil, it's easy to see how it hurts all the other parts of the overall economy of the country. In the north-east part of the country, many of us are paying on average $3.20 a gallon of gas. Plus, $300.00 a month in heating during the winter. Now how much does that leave us for spending on other things that support jobs that manufacture things we use everyday? And this is just the beginning of the problem with using natural gas and refined oil.

A greener, more economic friendly solution would be for more of the working poor to take advantage of some of these newer ideas in home-production of electricity.
I told Volitzer about this guy named Joe Newman who found a way to produce Electricity in your own home  that could do this at 820% efficient methods. This means no utility bills from gas and electric companies.
Sure you would still have a water bill, and taxes to pay. However, think of the extra you would have to support other parts of the over-all economy.

More of what we work for would be back in our own pockets, instead of Bush's pocket.

Report Spam   Logged

Roy McGiness

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 10:41:20 pm »

I agree with you, Alicia, that we need to get rid of a lot of those darn illegals.  I don't agree that we can't trust the rich to run the country.  Obviously, they are a bunch of smart fellas.  If not, why are they so rich?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2007, 12:15:21 am »

How smart is a rich person that contributes to his country's currency collapse??
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 11:37:28 am »

I agree with you, Alicia, that we need to get rid of a lot of those darn illegals.  I don't agree that we can't trust the rich to run the country.  Obviously, they are a bunch of smart fellas.  If not, why are they so rich?

In most cases it's because they had parents who left them the companies or they were networked with people who had it all handed to them. It's rare that you find a person who is a self-made millionaire who actually worked to earn it. Very rare.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 12:26:02 am »

No wonder they can be talked into moronic decisions that collapse a nation's currency.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 12:18:33 pm »

Exactly Volitzer! In fact I thought it was funny to hear recently that the owner of my company was going to be giving the company to his 4 sons to run. He's planning to retire and he wants his boys to oversee the operation. Not one of them know a thing about the products we make, nor do any of them know anything about machining or tooling. Yet they are going to be running the company.  Grin

Now, with that in mind. You already know the outcome.
Even funnier then that, we do have some government contracts that require certain clearences to do work in. His sons are like my age and younger, and I know for a fact that they don't know anything about those.

It just goes to show you that these guys that have all the money aren't so smart after-all. Sure, you can go to college and even get good grades. Yet without the needed experience in what your doing after, you may as well wipe your butt with that degree you earned. You still won't know squat about the job.
I have 7 different certifications, and yet everything I learned was when I actually got in their and did the work. Any tradesmen will tell you that experience is prefferred any day.

I have the brains to actually start and run my own business yet I'm too poor to pay workers comp., Insur., and I'm not going to pay them under the table to avoid audit.
That's the only reason I'm not in business for myself.   
Besides, I like it better when the head-aches of dead-lines aren't on my shoulders.
Although I love remodeling homes and I still do it on the side.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:26:17 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: