Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:47:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Illegal Aliens, what do you think of them..?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Illegal Aliens, what do you think of them..?  (Read 422 times)
Lawrence Fragg

« on: November 08, 2007, 01:59:15 am »

I'm for illegal immigration.  The more immigrants are here, the less we have to deal with American workers.  We can pay the immigrants less money instead and, therefore, pocket more profit. To me, that makes fine economic sense.  My one complaint is that they should have a better educational system down there so we can replace Americans with skilled positions, too. 

As an added plus, we can also then complain about all the new poor American deadbeats forced on welfare because we've replaced them with Mexican workers.  That, to me, is a sound Republican economic policy and continued loose borders should be a part of our platform.

Viva Bush, Cheney & all their cohorts in Congress that made my high profit margins of the last few years so possible.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:46:33 am »

Just remember that immigrants are much more likely to vote Democratic!  Even if they can't vote themselves, their relatives vote, and their children will grow up to be Democrats.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 03:21:44 am »

Are you also for the North American Union and the abolishing of all 3 Branches of Government and the Constitution ??
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 12:22:46 pm »

I am not partial to illegal aliens. We should collect the whole bunch and send them back to Mexico, then build that big fence they're talking about, but make it an electric one, with snipers on it.

America is a Christian nation, the government should make sure it stays that way.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:20:44 pm »

The illegal aliens are here via the Illuminati's agenda.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 04:13:56 am »

Yes, because Americans now consider themselves too good to do the jobs they're now doing.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 04:43:37 am »

Hi Lawrence,

You don't look like you're in any shape to pick lettuce all day.   Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 09:05:06 pm »

Yes, because Americans now consider themselves too good to do the jobs they're now doing.

Cuz many of us with the intellect are facing industrial discrimination so why bother doing low skilled work.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:02:48 pm »

Hi Lawrence,

That's why I am glad we can still pay people to do it. 
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 04:03:24 pm »

Hi Lawrence,

That's why I am glad we can still pay people to do it. 

Yeap you can. However the lettuce pickers are healthier and happier people who atleast earn what they have.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 04:12:32 pm »

Cuz many of us with the intellect are facing industrial discrimination so why bother doing low skilled work.

Boy do I know that truth all to well. I have 20+ years of working behind me and tons of skilled labor to offer and yet they what kids who a have degrees and NO experience.......
LOL

Good thing My shop is the complete opposite. Sure I have to settle for about $15,000 less a year, but it's great watching these kids crash a machine because they don't know theirs butts from a hole in the ground.
Sounds mean, I know..... But it really is funny.
I still go over though and give them a hand in figuring out what went wrong, and then educate them on how to prevent this. After calling them a monkie, I will then laugh with them and show them how experience means more to some people by helping them fix the machine they are running.

Besides, I started out with schools and degrees in other things and I understand how hard it is to learn experience the hard way. LOL

Try plumbing sometime and running pipes, and have it leak from the second pipe at the beginning of the run. Yeah! It sucks.... And I'm not talking copper either, I mean threaded pipes w/fittings. I thought I was done too.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 04:24:54 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 02:02:17 am »

So many inventors could replenish America's industrial base right now it is not even funny, but since the Illuminati want to collapse the dollar and ruin America by destroying our economy many inventors just have to keep their ideas to themselves hoping that we'll get a president that will be pro-American once again.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:39:26 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 03:40:25 am »

Actually, we need a president that has actually worked for wages like the one were seeing and is about preserving the civil rights of Americans. That is one of the baby steps that is needed in this mess the "RETARDICANS" made.

Something or someone must rekindle the pride of this country or we are all going to become a third world refugee lookin for work in places like Japan, china and Mexico....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:42:01 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Lars Worthington III

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 03:05:29 pm »

Herefornow, I have been reading over some of your posts and you seem to be pretty prejudiced towards some of we rich Republicans.  Is there any reason for that? 
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 03:40:24 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: