Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:33:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE SACRED SYMBOLS OF MU

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE SACRED SYMBOLS OF MU  (Read 1688 times)
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2009, 03:21:05 pm »

does, deliver us from it.' These are the reasons why I feel that the words of the Great Master have been unintentionally misquoted or mistranslated."

He told me that one of the cardinal themes of the Great Master, Jesus, was re-incarnation, something almost entirely omitted in our Biblical account of Him, also in our religious services.

He told me many legends about Jesus that permeated Oriental lore, one of which he said was universal and told everywhere. The scene is laid in Lahore where Jesus was staying with one, Ajainin, who was one of Jesus' pupils.

One day Jesus and Ajainin were sitting in the porch of the temple and while sitting there a band of wandering minstrels entered the court and began to play. Their music was very rich and delicate, and Jesus remarked:

"Among the highest of the land we have no sweeter music than that which these uncouth children of the jungles bring to us."

Ajainin asked: "Whence do they get this talent? In one short life they surely could not acquire such perfection of voice and such knowledge of harmony and time."

Jesus answered: "Men call them prodigies. They are no prodigies; all things result from natural laws. These people are not young; a thousand years would not suffice to give them such divine expressions and such purity of voice. Ten thousand years ago these people had mastered harmony. In days of old they trod the busy

p. 53

Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 03:21:17 pm »

thoroughfares of life and caught the melody of the voices of nature. They have come again to learn still other lessons from the varied notes of nature."

When walking one evening with the Rishi, talking on the subject of the many religions of today and the work of Christian missionaries, he related a tale that was popular among the native priesthood about a poor benighted Hindu and a Christian missionary.

"A missionary asked one of his native flock what he thought of religion having so many sects? The poor Hindu answered: Religions are like the fingers on the hand. How are we to tell which is right? There was once a dispute among the fingers of the hand as to which was entitled to preëminence.

"The thumb said, I ought to have the preëminence for it is plain none of you can do anything without me.

"Ah I said the first finger, What is more important than pointing out the way? This is my office. I ought to have the preëminence.

"I, said the second finger, rest my claims on mathematical principles. When you hold the hand upright which finger is the tallest? I am; therefore I ought to have the preëminence.

"No, said the third finger, for although it is something to point out the way, and mathematics are strong, there is one thing stronger, and that is love. When you put the symbol of love upon the hand, it is on the third finger. Therefore the supremacy is mine.

"Hear me, too, said the little finger, it is true I

p. 54

Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 03:21:26 pm »

am small and you are large. Mathematics are strong and love is stronger. But there is one thing above all these and that is worship. When you approach God, I am the finger you choose to present nearest in your prayers. For then you press your hands together, lift them up and hold them thus. Therefore, I should have the preëminence."

And the old Rishi turned to me with a smile, saying: "What is your comment, my son?" The poor, benighted Hindu's philosophy nonplussed me. So I leave it to my readers to supply it.

On one occasion the old Rishi informed me that temple legends stated: "Jesus, during his sojourn in the Himalayan monastery, studied the contents of the Sacred Inspired Writings, the language, the writing and the Cosmic Forces of the Motherland."

That Jesus was a Master of the Cosmic Forces, with a perfect knowledge of the Original Religion, is manifest in the Books of the New Testament; but it is not there shown that he understood the language of Mu. His acquaintance with it is proved by his last words when nailed to the Cross: "Eli, Eli, lama sabac tha ni."

This is not Hebrew nor any tongue that was spoken in Asia Minor during the life of Jesus. It is the pure tongue of the Motherland, badly pronounced and spelt in the New Testament. It should have been spelt, read and pronounced: "Hele, hele, lamat zabac ta ni."

Translation:

p. 55

Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 03:21:43 pm »

Hele--I faint. Hele--I faint; lamat zabac ta ni--darkness is coming over my face.

I do not stand alone on this translation. The late Don Antonio Batres Jaurequi, a prominent Maya scholar of Guatemala, in his book, "History of Central America," says: "The last words of Jesus on the Cross were in Maya, the oldest known language." He says they should read, "Hele, Hele, lamah sabac ta ni." Put in English: "Now I am fainting; the darkness covers my face." Thus we virtually agree on all material points. The slight differences are easily explained.

Jaurequi spells the word "lamah." I spell it "lamat." He spells the word "sabac." I spell it "zabac." This difference is brought about by the translations coming from two different lines of colonization. Mine comes from the Naga-Maya of Eastern Asia; Jaurequi's comes from the modern Maya of Central America. The two, taken from vastly distant parts of the earth, agree in all material points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm05.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: