Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:30:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Spiritual Energetic Healing

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiritual Energetic Healing  (Read 89 times)
Tanatu

« on: November 07, 2007, 05:29:11 am »

The Life Force
We are all endowed with the healing gift... the nature of our inherent life force - which we all have to some degree or another - is to heal as it performs its normal maintenance and repair of our physical, cellular, chemical bodies. The more we can enhance this flow, the more we can have even greater healing...  and therefore a greater life.

Spiritual Power
Unlike the physical body (which normally peaks at a given age and then decays and dies) the spiritual power one achieves in life does not dissipate, but accumulates and passes over into the spirit world and beyond. Most people only care about the quick buck, instant gratification, the bottom line... but life on this planet takes on a whole new meaning and perspective when you start thinking in terms of lifetimes to develop your eternal body. The actions you take now towards your spiritual development and healing affect you for a very long time indeed. The fulfillment of this goal necessitates great patience, great faith, great trust, great courage... and certainly some understanding of the healing path. Within this web site, I will try to convey to you as much of my wisdom on these subjects as I can, and leave the rest up to what my Spirit (and God) will impart to you in the healing work (and in life) itself.

Who Needs Healing ?
Since the very nature of reality on this planet has been about duality, separation and isolation (this being the "old paradigm"), everyone alive today needs some form of healing work. No matter how advanced or clear we think we are, we shall all have our blind spots... those areas we are in denial about and avoid at all costs. This is part of the game of being human... we get "stuff" to work out. The healings Spirit offers you here and now have been brought forward in time to help reverse this "old paradigm" and shift us all towards love, understanding, wholeness, peace, unity.... these are areas that we are all working towards reconnecting with and manifesting as human beings. This is the "Grand Experiment".

Levels Of Healing
This earthly dimension - where our lower self functions - is just the tip of the iceberg of who we are... from the physical extending up into the higher dimensions, we have a variety of spirit bodies that makes up the preponderance of our "Higher Self".

In between all that is Heaven and Earth, there are a vast array of higher levels of consciousness, vibrations, and energies... each one making up the resources from which our "Higher Self" can utilize as its collective "Higher Power". Depending upon the purity, enormity, and mastery of ones Soul depends the ability of a being to harness and access this vast ocean of "Power" for use in healing (or other endeavor).

By having sufficiently purified ones energetic channels, having singleness of purpose (attuned to the "One Mind") and an integrated intention... the human being (who has a close, clear, and conscious connection with the Higher Self) can call upon that Higher Self to release the "Manna" from Heaven (the healing power of spirit) to flow when and where it is needed.

Divine Spiritual Will - human ego will
It is the will that directs the consciousness that directs the energy that directs the bodily vehicle and form (will > consciousness > energy > body... in that order). There are a number of egos...  a spiritual ego as well as a human ego (and egos in between), so there are many levels of this order, which makes things a bit complicated. But for the sake of discussion, lets just say that if your particular illness was caused at (one) level or aspect of will (or consciousness or energy) and you just treat the body (the approach most western medicine takes) the will > consciousness > energy shall re-create the disease. If illness was only at the level of the physical, then you may just treat on a physical level and you will effect a cure. (If you feel your illness is purely at this level, I would recommend you see a doctor). However, most illness that manifests on the physical level has its causative factors on the energetic dimensions, involving the consciousness and will. Each one of these levels requires a different understanding and expertise in treatments and approaches to affect a complete healing (though I do not anymore practice physical medicine, I see the work I do as complementary to it for anyone with physical symptoms).

Myth Of Self Healing
Healing does not occur in a vacuum. You cannot fully heal yourself by yourself, because the elements that you are attempting to heal involves that which is separated from you. Having only your own limited spiritual and energetic resources to work with, your healing too will be limited. Whereas, if your energy power and spirit consciousness is united with another's ("when two or more are gathered") your healing will be even more powerful and accelerated (as the saying goes "two heads are better than one"). Besides, when someone says they are healing themselves, they are not taking into account that we are hardly ever alone... your Angels, Guides and Masters are constantly around you, assisting and contributing to your healing in bigger ways than you can imagine. It is more often than not they who actually do the healing on you (or they are direct you to find someone who can).

Humbleness
Our soul retains the memories of our being infinitely expanded throughout the universe... independent... free... powerful... and here we are, deflated, small, thrust down into this limited constricted reality... how humiliating, how rude. Yet Spirit has offered us an infinite amount of gifts and opportunities for us that we may reconnect with the splendor of our higher origins, but only if we are open to receiving them in the humble package they are offered... through people. It has been specifically designed by Spirit this way to counteract the arrogance of the ego that says "I need nothing from anyone" and "I can do it all by myself"....

If we want to reclaim the enormity of our spirit, we must be willing to receive...
even it is from another human being.

Are You Willing
The most important and initial consideration must be given to your willingness to heal and change. If Spirit removed the negativity (and karma) from your energy field, but on the higher levels of your consciousness (including the ego) you were not ready or willing to give up the old attitudes that attracted this negativity in the first place... you will draw it back into yourself with a vengeance (the negativity and karma). Even though our condition may be difficult, there are good reasons why we have such "stuff" in us. If Spirit took this "stuff" from us before we learned the lessons of why they are there to begin with, this would be a disservice to our souls and cause greater harm than good. This is one reason why some people who have remissions from their illness - after receiving certain (symptomatic) therapies - often have a re-occurrence later.

You must bring your own willingness to be subjected to the fires of transformation and change. It is not just the willingness to put down your money and set up sessions... you must also be willing to put up with the inner process if and or when it gets uncomfortable... (and if the ego is being worked on, it will... be uncomfortable that is). If (or when) things get hard in your process, no one can force you to continue with the healing work but your self (though I can be of some support and encouragement to you if you wish).

Each sub-personality that you have has it's own ego mind will. These separate wills are often at odds against each other, keeping you in conflict and inner separation. The most difficult problem is to unify all these conflicting wills towards a single goal, and eventually integrate all these separate wills into one will, into one being... and this is thee greatest struggle we will ever face on our spiritual path. One who has aligned and integrated all these wills into one is considered a Great Master.

Until that day comes, it will be these various aspects of our being... those sub-personalities or consciousnesses that are isolated, separated and in conflict with each other and from the totality of God - that will need this healing work. If you are in any doubt that this is your problem, look at the outer sense of isolation and separateness you experience at various times in your life and with others. Ultimately, this is a reflection of the isolation and separation we all have from our own inner most selves and from God. Again, this all must eventually be healed.

Intention
For something extraordinary to occur between two people (as in healing), there must be the willingness and intention to work together with one goal in mind ("where two or more are gathered..."). This is one reason why I do not (generally) work with people without their permission...the most powerful healing is done with someone who wholly wants to be healed (and not on some level working against it or against me). If you have a friend or loved one that you want me to work with, please have them contact me.

Sacrifice
Some say that spiritual healing should be free, yet this has never been so  - some personal sacrifice has always been and always will be a factor in the healing equation. Why is this so ? To assure the greatest healing possible at all levels, your personal will or intention must be fully engaged and challenged. If someone is really willing to receive the most profound healing, they must be willing to give something of themselves to it. Most people will not pay for something if they do not want or value it deeply. If you truly value healing, you will do anything for it. If you do not value healing, Spirit giving it away freely will mean nothing to you, and you will not receive nor hold the energy. For the healing to be most effective, there must be a sacrifice, a giving out of something that has deep value to you ("in giving you receive"). I have found that the most powerful method to catalyze this happens to be the most repugnant to everyone in the material world...in this day and age, this sacrifice takes the form of money.

All great journeys have required of the hero one great sacrifice or another. In this age, money is the common token of exchange, yet at other times and in other cultures it could have been anything of value : ones labor, animals, food, any objects, even children.
Indian warriors would scar their body or perform other feats of physical self mutilation (as in the "Sun Dance"). The penitent Christian would fast, flog his back, carry a heavy cross, or even crucify himself (the later is still being performed in the world today !). To expunge ones "sins" ("transgressions of the law") the ancient Hebrews (and Christians) paid "gelt" ("guilt" ?) money to the Church or injured parties. You may still see this in the Moslem world today (in Saudi Arabia, I witnessed two brothers trying to gather this "blood money" to pay off the family of someone they killed in a traffic accident).

Exceptions
There are many occasions where Spirit does do free healings on you, yet most of these times you would not think about it.. being that it just seems to naturally occur for no apparent reason. I know that my own Spirit has worked with many of you in the past... perhaps even now... yet it is not something we necessarily may (consciously) ask for or plan on.. it just happens. However, there are times where it is a part of your process to ask and pay for such services... where it is appropriate to give back in a tangible way to those who are often (anonymously and invisibly) working on your behalf (this is what "tithing" is about). I have allowed my Spirit to (anonymously) work with those who it deems appropriate to work on for free.. and in those other (rare) cases and times (when I am personally and consciously directed) I will notify you if I am to give you a discounted or free session (otherwise, please don't ask). As a general rule of thumb, those who I am guided to charge for the work are those who find me on the web or meet me in person.

Each healer has his own unique ways of working... one not to be compared to another. Jesus by example, freely healed many, yet he also lived in a different time with different demands... he also asked of his people many great and difficult sacrifices (to give up their families, position, power , wealth, to travel far, endure physical hardships and persecutions...).  What I simply ask of you is very clear and straight forward, and relatively, far easier to do.

Material Energy
Most people in the western world are holding on to an enormous amount of materially oriented energy, symbolically represented as money (if not in the form of cash on hand, then in material assets). Jesus said "It is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle". To this man he said "Give up your possessions and follow me". Next to our sexuality, money is probably the biggest button of all in the civilized man and woman. Why is this so ? Our material possessions go hand in hand with our materially oriented ego/lower self. When we work on the monetary attachments, we also work on the lower ego self...which is all part of the alchemical process/healing equation (see ego).

Creating Space & Flow
Life, the universe and everything...is in a constant state of flow... like an enormous river. The more powerful and wider the flow you can generate in your being, the more life you have. One does this by first removing the material blocks to this flow. As you give more and more materially, you make more and more room and open space for the spiritual to flow in. "Blessed are the poor" (in the "material energies") as the spiritual will only come in to your being when you have made the space for it. The more space you make, the more spirit you will get (and in return, give unto others).

What is preventing or blocking our full experience of space and flow is a deep seated fear and lack of trust in the providence of Spirit. The God of most people... that which is held up in trust above all else... is money ("blessed are the poor..." ?). Many lives are spent in the pursuit, not of the spiritual but of this material and transitory commodity. By hording or storing most of our energies in the material, many have become spiritually deficient (even bankrupt). The nature of this material energy is to congest, contract, or limit our spiritual energies. The polar opposite of this is "Prosperity" (and "prosperity" is more than just having lots of money). In order to be prosperous, one must be "In the Flow". Energies in all its forms must come in and out on every level... there must not been any congestion or holding on in the slightest. Holding on comes from fear - a quality of the limited material ego mind.
 A very effective tool used in releasing the hold this material ego mind has on you, is to release it in its symbolic form... as money. This is another reason why I ask so much for my healing work... it is for you to open up your "Prosperity Channels". However, any time one opens up and flows in these ways, there are bound to be "growing pains"... it is not comfortable, but it is necessary if one desires to heal and evolve. "Blessed are those who give..." is not just some saying, but an observed and repeatable truth of the immutable "Laws of Prosperity". The form this expresses is through a time honored tradition seen in just about every religion known to man called "Tithing".

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and all shall be given unto you".

Eternal Investment
Investing your time, energy, money... in spiritual development and healing is an investment in your eternal self. All things in this world break down, change, decay... from the economy, the security offered by society and government, the friends and family around you, and of course our own bodies ("Store not your treasures where rust doth corrupt"). Conventional wisdom holds that we should invest our lives in the pursuit of material wealth and pleasures, and in that we will find fulfillment, happiness and security. Many people are financially well to do, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are more happy or at peace with themselves.
I believe that true, lasting and deep happiness and peace, are found by following an "inner dream", one that is greater than the little self.

What good is life if you are not doing something extraordinary with it ?

The Inner Dream
Clues on what your own "inner dream" is may be found scattered throughout your childhood. Try to remember those moments (as a child) when you were happy.... What were you doing ? Write down anything you can remember no matter how silly or stupid you might think it to be (this is your adult "judgmental mind" stepping in here now...just put that aside for this exercise). When you have found or re-membered something from this time, meditate on it...  a lot. This may be your greatest treasure... your greatest clue on what your life is all about. Following the crumbs of these memories, and working to make them come true... may be one of the greatest things you can honestly do in this life.

Religion
All religions are essentially about "re-joining" or binding you to your creator (this is by definition what "re-ligion" means). All religious texts are an attempt to codify a collection of messages and guidance from spirit, as given to different people in different situations and cultures. The messages and guidance were given to these individuals to pass on to the greater masses of people, who were not yet open or able to receiving them directly. Yet the goal of all the true spiritual leaders has always been to bring people up to their level, to empower and enable them to eventually receive the truth directly from spirit - dispensing with the outward teachings, moving beyond the need for an intermediary. What we see now in this era of confusion, fear, and uncertainty, is a reversal of this where people are holding on even stronger to the outward "mental" teachings... they have lost the inner sight and direct connection to truth as it is revealed personally to the individual from God.

The labels that people have identified themselves with as they have aligned themselves to the superficial differences of the outer form (black, white, Christian, Jew...) has only caused more divisiveness - as the ego mind has stepped in to take control and judge one over another. As people of differing religious persuasions continue to argue ("resist not evil" ?) and fight against themselves (isn't love, tolerance, kindness the message of all religions ?) things are getting worse in the world, as the spread of rampant materialism, greed and fear grows.

Jesus Today
It's easy to follow a teaching from a book and pay lip service to it and someone dead for 2,000 years... they cannot disagree or correct you if you are wrong in your interpretation of their message. Things change when you work with someone who has a direct, immediate and radical relationship with spirit. What if Jesus were alive today (and he just might be, somewhere). Do you think you would even recognize who he is ? Many people of that time doubted and denied him, even his closest disciples. Are things that different today ? What makes you different ? If you do not have the eyes and ears to see deeper into a persons' true spiritual nature, Jesus (or one of his friends) may be speaking to you even now, yet you will not be able to recognize him (no, I am not Jesus). If you did, would you be able to overcome your ego-fears ? It is very good to ask these questions of yourself so that when the moment of truth does come, you are not surprised and unprepared.

Be Self Incredulous
There is a fine line on the spiritual path in regard to the issue of trusting oneself. We say that the truth is within, but the reality for most people is that until you have gotten to a clear enough place in yourself to access that truth (especially when you first come onto the path) it would be wise to be a little self incredulous... to question ones' own beliefs and intuitions about everything... in other words, to be willing to admit the possibility exists that you might not be totally clear (at least in some areas anyway). I would suggest you find someone whom you can personally work with and trust to receive some honest objective clear feedback from. It is of great value to having these spiritual friends - someone who can mirror your truth back without their own issues and ego getting in the way. This doesn't mean that you must take their advice or words as gospel truth, only that you will consider a different viewpoint. Being open to (at least consider) any remote or outrageous possibility is part of what spirituality is about. From testing myself in this way over many years (with other psychics, spiritualists and healers) I have learned to distinguish between the low or high levels of consciousness (and truth) I am accessing.

Who Can We Trust ?
If we cannot trust ourselves, who can we trust to be our spiritual healers, mentors and guides ? Isn't everyone being led by their own egoic self interests, self indulgence, self purposefulness ? How can one tell the difference between one or another ? These are all good questions, and they require a heck of a lot of soul searching and trust in the overall benevolence of the universe and the cosmic plan. "If you have ears to hear...and eyes to see..." but the problem is that most people don't ! At Some point you will have to take a leap of faith and trust a real live human being. Doesn't that just scare the bejeebers out of you ? It's one of your issues then that you must deal with, for it affects your whole life and all your relations.

Fear
We are frail and insecure creatures subject to a human nature that has been thousands of years in the making. Somewhere in our collective subconscious we all have the memories of abject poverty and want... struggling with the basic needs to survive. We all have learned to hold on to all that which comes to us with a death grip, no matter if it eventually falls apart, fades and decays with time.

"Store not your treasures where rust doth corrupt"

We hold on to concepts, beliefs, bodies, people, things, feelings, memories... everything. No wonder we are constantly in fear... the fear of losing all these things runs and motivates our lives: fear of loss, fear of being out of control, fear of pain, fear of getting old, fear of dying, fear of being wrong... these are just a few. And yet, as long as we are holding on to anything, it does seem inevitable and logical that many, most, or all things we "possess" will eventually fall through our hands... our worst fears realized.
What to do ?

Sure, I can tell you...

Let go and let God.

Trust in the universe to provide.

Flow with the river, not fight it.

Surrender

Such platitudes of "new age" wisdom you will find anywhere... but when fear and all the other nasty uncomfortable feelings strike, they are not something we can easily let go of or rationalize away... they are all very real, powerful and scary things.
When one is in fear, the reality of the world as you know it is crumbling apart at the seams... someone has pulled the rug out from under you and you are falling into an abyss that seems to never end... and your very survival seems at risk.

I cannot give back to you that which is leaving... whatever it is, perhaps it has fulfilled its destiny and purpose in your life, and is now going on to someplace or someone else.... Perhaps you are meant to strengthen and develop your faith in the invisible spirit by going through the experience of falling without a net... and being miraculously caught in the arms of God... time after time. I believe that there is always a greater destiny in everything that happens in life, with no exception. I believe that through the healing work offered to you here from Spirit, you will be released of enough stuff so that perhaps... your souls will eventually be able to fly (again ?) like the angels. I believe that is worth the trouble of going through all the fears of the world. With Gods help, we both can do it.

Remember, our stay here is only temporary... most of us are just visiting this planet.

Motivation To Heal
We are all energetically connected to our parents, as in turn, our children are connected to us. Because of these connections, as we clear our own energy field of negative influences (to a certain extent) we help free our children (and even our parents) of these self same influences.

"The sins of the parents are passed down to the children".

Children are like sponges, absorbing everything, especially from the people around them. This is particularly true in the child's' formative years, during and after pregnancy. By clearing your energy field before your pregnancy, you help ease the way for the child's future to be less burdensome (and you also may attract a more gifted soul to be with you as your child).

Unique Opportunity
These are prosperous times where (most of us) do not have to deal with the extreme issues of basic survival (yet) and can freely exercise our religion and pursue a spiritual path. Many take this for granted, not realizing that these freedoms and opportunities can easily pass us by or be taken away.
Some think that the possibilities for profound healing and spiritual growth are ever present... this may or may not be true (or it may be that the really golden opportunities may only come once in a lifetime... one never knows). One must ever be prepared and alert... each moment has a new opportunity that presents itself, and that window of opportunity may close at any time. Even now, you are being presented with a very unique opportunity. Do you recognize it ?
You are alive now... you are empowered to act now (while you still have a physical body) but once you pass on to the next world, this unique privilege and opportunity is gone. Do you know what I am talking about ?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: