Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:25:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Republican Platform for 2008

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Platform for 2008  (Read 266 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:52:04 pm »

If the Federal Reserve wasn't killing us economically the average person wouldn't have a problem financially.

Oh, I know a lot of people who would. I doubt that many people could live without welfare, unemployment, Social Security and Medicare. 

Who keeps you warm at night? Hookers?
How would you fair in a prison camp built and ran by FEMA?
What would you do, if you were poor? How would you survive?
I asked myself this question 20 years ago Fragg.

I'm a carpenter, hunter, and have worked on enough farms to know how to survive many senerios.
I learned to shoot from 3 marines who are family. I have done many extreme stunts and I'm highly athletic. I smile all the time because I feel great. Let's not leave out 5 forms of martial arts and certified in a number of trades. Worked 20 years doing 2 jobs at a time for as long as I can remember.

Just think of what you could do if you knew what I know Fragg.
However, I dobt you even know how to hit a nail, or do any house keeping activities without complaining about how tired and old you feel.

Without your money, who are you? Really, what kind of a man could you be without your wealth to depend on?
I'm the kind that can teach other members of humanity to survive in a world without money.
I'm also the kind of man that is loved by his friends who happen to be real-friends and not just aquaintences that might potentially be able to network you in. I also have a marriage of 9 years that has endured many trials that normally would have ended and hasn't. I also have the joy of children who tell me everyday that they love me.

Now on that note; What do you have Fragg?
It seems to me that without money, you would be lost with nothing.
I have already survived being homeless once, and thrived.

Now, you can say whatever you like about me, but the facts still stand.
You can't keep a man like me down. Men like you cry like babies when the stock market crashes.
Men like me see it on TV and laugh at you. Then we go out and do what it takes to survive everything the world throws at us, and we keep going. It was men like me that made America look so good for the rest of the world to wonder about. Not men like you. It was also the blood, sweat and tears of men like me that made you rich. Can you honestly say that you have built a house, or grown food?
Can you say without a dobt that someone is at home that can't wait to see you because they really love you? Can you honestly be proud of what and who you are when you see yourself naked? LOL
All joking aside, what have you accomplished on your own without anyone helping you?
Could you handle getting up at the crack of dawn, wake up your kids and get them ready for school. Take them to school, go strait to work and do 10-12 hours on your feet all day. Then come home and help your wife with what needs to be done before putting the kids to bed?
And still find time to hit up your favorite forum just to **** off liberals?

I think not to all of those questions Fragg. You are nobody!
Now, you can take that reality and go on with the rest of your life never knowing how good us poor people actually have it and thinking your a king.
 In the mean time, I am a king who leads by example and is loved in his kingdom.
In fact my wife is sitting here with me right now smiling at me because she knows what I'm saying here in this post is true. Who's there for you fragg, the under-paid hired help?

Who would support you if it ever came to having nothing?
I could go on and on and on. However, I think the truth is obvious.
Money is all you have over me, and that's it. Other then materialism, you have nothing compared to me.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 03:56:42 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 11:09:38 am »

Can you honestly be proud of what and who you are when you see yourself naked? LOL

Don't be bringing that kind of imagery up! 
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 03:46:34 pm »

Sorry Trent!  Grin LOL It was kinda morbid.

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 03:15:55 am »

I know take away a rich person's money and you have a real hallow shell of a character.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 11:40:50 am »

Like I posted in one of these other threads, if we all stopped working for a month it would kill guys like Larry, and GW....

All we would have to do is give Joe a chance with his invention and we could easily make on strike against the rich. With no utility bills, we would have plenty.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:20:06 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 07:59:09 pm »

That and abolish the Federal Reserve.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 05:31:44 pm »

Shocked Before it happens they have to find a way to talk the President into being in the building when it does hit. Or maybe they should just land one in the whitehouse during a press conferrence.
Or plant explosives on trains carrying poisonous combustables and spray paint the bombs to match the Tagging on those train cars.....

Just as that train arrives in an area close enough to cause the most damage, Boom! And mission accomplished. The device that they use to set off these fire works could easily be hidden at a train crossing area and rigged to the gate going across the road.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 05:32:50 pm »

Ofcourse, I wouldn't want to give others any bad ideas or anything....  Lips sealed
Did I mention I would fight a civil war to protect the rights of others?

Did I also mention that it's not the size of the gun you using. It's how much damage you can do with one bullet. One shot, one kill..... I mean when your hunting and you see a large buck or doe, you want that one bullet in your rifle to make the kill. A twelve gauge using a buck shot is better then using a 50 calliber gatlin or an M16 because the ammo is easier to obtain and it would be ideal for close-quarters combat. If your a good shot, aim slightly above a further target and slightly to the right using your open sights.
To counter missles, EMP wave osillation. In more then one location you disrupt the missles ability to lock on target.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 05:49:04 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: