Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:32:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

America: now the land that likes to torture people

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America: now the land that likes to torture people  (Read 1142 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2008, 12:39:33 am »

That's untrue there, Volitzer, the President has done his very best to protect us and it's high time that you Bush haters gave him his due.  Why such hatred for the man?  He's kept us all safe.   Sad

He was in on the original 9/11 plot, his cousin Marvin ran the security department at the WTCs a co-incidence.  That and his grand-pappy was an American Nazi-Party member who tried to usurp the Federal Government back in the 1930s.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2008, 01:42:23 am »

Volitzer, I don't know if good old Prescott Bush was officially a Nazi, but I do know that he did some business dealings with the Nazis back before WWII.  Who didn't? It would have been like ignoring the whole country of Germany.

As for George W. being involved in the 9/11 plot, I don't remember ever seeing any evidence of that on Fox News, or ever hearing a confession.  Where's the evidence?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2008, 03:12:52 pm »

Where is the denial FFT?

I mean 1happytexan.
They didn't deny these claims.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2008, 03:57:11 pm »

The PNAC & SPP documents are all the evidence you need if you decide to read them.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2008, 09:55:55 pm »

Where is the denial FFT?

I mean 1happytexan.

Should the President also deny assasinating Benazir Bhutto, too, Herefornow?  How about all the murders that happened between 2001 and 2007?  Just because a guy doesn't offer an official denial doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Come to think of it, I think these 9/11 Conspiracy theories began as far back as 2001 and I think the President did call them, "ridiculous."  Maybe one of you internet whizzes will be able to research that quote and dig it out for us.  I'm not really good at researching things on the internet.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2008, 01:05:14 am »

Where is the denial FFT?

I mean 1happytexan.

Should the President also deny assasinating Benazir Bhutto, too, Herefornow?  How about all the murders that happened between 2001 and 2007?  Just because a guy doesn't offer an official denial doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Come to think of it, I think these 9/11 Conspiracy theories began as far back as 2001 and I think the President did call them, "ridiculous."  Maybe one of you internet whizzes will be able to research that quote and dig it out for us.  I'm not really good at researching things on the internet.

Even if we did show you you wouldn't believe it anyway.

You'll only realize it when you're being herded onto a bus headed to a FEMA Camp.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: