Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 05:42:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What sort of man votes Republican?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What sort of man votes Republican?  (Read 239 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 01:59:11 am »

Whatever.

What you fail to understand is that everyone has a role to play in life. The role of the rich white Republican male is to mae money, create jobs and lead.  It is our birthright. The role of others is to work the jobs we make (crappy though some of them might be), make considerably less money and to follow. As I said, we Republicans claim the divine right of ancient kings and we will not be ignored, nor trifled with. 

(You can print that in your paper, too)

You can't claim divine right in a democracy !!!  Ever read Thomas Paine's book Common Sense ??
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 02:11:41 am »

Sure we can. Thomas Paine was a radical founding father and it is a good thing that we managed to suppress his views over the years.

You would do well to also study the views of Alexander Hamilton, who aregues that the President should have the powers of a king and be President for life.  Hamilton is also on your money, by the way, if any of you have twenty dollar bills. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 02:55:04 am »

Read the Declaration of Independence.

This is why America moved away from the idea of a monarch.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 04:05:02 am »

A few bits from George Orwell:

"From the totalitarian point of view, history is something to be created rather than learned.  A totalitarian state is in effect a theocracy, and its ruling caste, in order to keep its position, has to be thought of as infallible.  But since, in practice, no one is infallible, it is frequently necessary to rearrange past events in order to show that this or that mistake was not made, or that this or that imaginary triumph actually happened."

"In the case of a word like democracy, not only is there no agreed definition, but the attempt to make one is resisted from all sides.  It is almost universally felt that when we call a country democratic we are praising it; consequently the defenders of every kind of regime claim that it is a democracy, and fear that they might have to stop using the word if it were tied down to any one meaning.  Words of this kind are often used in a consciously dishonest way."

"In our time, political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible....Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness.  Defenseless villages are bombarded from the air, the inhabitants are driven out into the countryside...this is called pacification. ... People are imprisoned for years without trial ... this is called elimination of unreliable elements ..."
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 04:12:03 pm »

Yes, I thought you might catch that.  However, there is a difference between my misspelling and yours.  You see, mine was simply the result of a typo, while you clearly didn't know how to spell the word, nor it's usage. 

Maybe not but you waste your time arguing with me so I must be stimulating a nerve somewhere in all that extra padding around your head, and kneck, chins....
LOL

If your so smart, why do you even bother?

I'm here just to **** you off. That's all! Besides that, I'm more concerned with being a good liberal minded individual who happens to know the value of giving. And Fragg maybe you should watch the news more often.
I think they might actually be interested in this one bud.

Wink Now what do you have to say to that as a member of the republican party?
On second thought who cares what you think.  Cheesy
Your a jerk Fragg and there is no denying that. Moron! LMAO
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 03:20:02 am »

Herefornow:

Fragg and these other "conn-servatives"  are probably dis-info agents.

It's like Doctors, they prescribe the drugs but don't take them themselves.  Hence no harm comes to them.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2007, 12:24:42 pm »

Heck, we all vote Republican cause they are big on family values and strong on defense.  Any fool will tell ya that.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2007, 11:30:25 pm »

Reference the Bohemian Grove there Vernon and see how "family value" orientated the Illuminati-Republicans are.

That and stop being a conservative radio propagandist.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 11:36:20 am »

Heck, we all vote Republican cause they are big on family values and strong on defense.  Any fool will tell ya that.
You said it, I didn't. And your right to Vernon, any fool would tell us that Republicans do these things.

To easy!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:24:31 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: