Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:07:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What sort of man votes Republican?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What sort of man votes Republican?  (Read 238 times)
Elmer Jessup

« on: November 04, 2007, 09:09:03 pm »

He's a decent one, he's filled with the awareness that he and people who believe like he does are good, while everyone who believes otherwise (liberals) are evil. He's a man not afraid to admire other men, and right now, the man he admires most is a fella named George W. Bush. He's a follower, but, after his President, the one he follows next is Jesus Christ. While liberals whine about the Consitution, a Republican gets his law from the Good Book, the words of Jesus Christ.

He knows that women have a very honored place, but it sure as heck isn't in the workplace, the military or the government, it's in the home, the honored roles of both wife and mother.

He knows that the greatest threat to America if from jealous foriegners, who hate us cause they hate our freedom. When the bear is at the door, you don't let him in, it's just that simple.

He has no use for science, he knows that if God didn't mean for us to understand certain things. Medical research is not something God wants, curing people goes against the will of God. Science, women's rights, all that stuff is evil, the devil's work, and a Republican man is smart enough to have none of it.

What sort of man votes Republican? Ones like me, Orrin Hatch, Pat Robertson, James Dobson and other great patriots who love this country and want to keep the George W. Bush agenda going. Vote for us next election!
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 02:39:54 pm »

Umm, you just keep on thinking that.
BTW Can you define a red-kneck?
And because you think women should stay at home, I guess this leaves only men left to vote doesn't it?

Now tell me otherwise, seriously.
Women deserve all the same rights that men do.
Go ahead and tell Bush's wife that. I dare ya.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:53:25 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 02:49:13 pm »

P.S. "Give me liberty, or give me death"....

Remember that one? Well there is no liberty and justice that supports real freedom, which means there is no real America anymore. Now tell me, is material wealth what has you so brain washed?
I think this guy is trying to pee on our corn flakes.

However, I love this type of debate. You guys make it easy!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:54:59 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 04:55:24 pm »

I'd say a principled, religious man is the type who votes Republican, although I am sure that Herefornow has other ideas - brainwashed by the liberal media, I imagine.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 05:07:52 pm »

I'd say a principled, religious man is the type who votes Republican, although I am sure that Herefornow has other ideas - brainwashed by the liberal media, I imagine.

Actually you are only saying that I'm brainwashed because you have been into thinking so.....
I'm not a libral either..... LOL

I'm someone trapped by a system that started before I was born. I would have rather been born else where.
Republicans are those who worship money and who is willing to submit to the will of mere men.
If I'm so unprincipled, then why do I continue fighting your drive to push others into making another huge mistake?

Again, I will see what the public opinion is of your words and see how they feel about it.
The ball is already rolling, and get this. The editor of our local paper is a democrat.  Wink
 Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 11:39:44 pm »

Whatever.

What you fail to understand is that everyone has a role to play in life. The role of the rich white Republican male is to mae money, create jobs and lead.  It is our birthright. The role of others is to work the jobs we make (crappy though some of them might be), make considerably less money and to follow. As I said, we Republicans claim the divine right of ancient kings and we will not be ignored, nor trifled with. 

(You can print that in your paper, too)
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 02:31:16 am »

Apparently, another role of the Republicans in this forum is to also eat everything in sight and be as obnoxious as possible, too. Oh, and advocate blowing more crap up, apparently a side effect of their hemmorhoids.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 07:40:19 pm »

I wonder if this guy actually washes himself or has hired help to wash his back side for him.

Anyhow, Trent my friend they have already shown how much more intelligent they are then us.  Roll Eyes
Although, I hear an all to familiar ring to all of this.

Trent, these guys remind me of those two that got banned.
You remember Absonite, and our old "friend" Majestron don't you?
 Wink

Really makes me wonder. Compare the IP's of their old posts to these new ones.
A friend of ours mentioned this and now I want to find out if that is whats going on.
Another thing that seems to be wirling around in my mind now that I'm thinking of it is the others at AR.

These guys are obviously not here to make friends or discuss anything involving Atlantis.
There has to be other motives at work. Agree?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 07:44:25 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 09:12:25 pm »

Absonite/Majeston is not "those guys".... He is the same person... and I doubt very much he would bother with this kind of BS.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:13:28 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Roy McGiness

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 12:03:32 am »

The only bs I see here is how you liberals all gang up on people who don't share your points of views on things.  Sure, liberals are all for free speech, so long as they agree with what someone is saying, then it's just pounce, pounce, pounce.
Report Spam   Logged
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 12:16:38 am »

I get the feeling we hurt Roy's feelings.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 03:05:38 pm »

The only bs I see here is how you liberals all gang up on people who don't share your points of views on things.  Sure, liberals are all for free speech, so long as they agree with what someone is saying, then it's just pounce, pounce, pounce.

Want a tissue?  Cry

Anyhow, it seems quite the other way around. You come to "our liberal forum" with your buddies telling us were wrong and starting a dispute. We don't all agree with each other at all around here. Thing is, we use respect and tact while talking amongst ourselves. Now dry it up Roy. You came here for an opinion about republicans and we gave to you with both barrels.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 03:07:51 pm »

Absonite/Majeston is not "those guys".... He is the same person... and I doubt very much he would bother with this kind of BS.

Oh! Hee-Hee (twirls long curls in finger) I knew that.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 03:13:17 pm »

Fragg.....

The role of the rich white Republican male is to mae money, create jobs and lead.

Well they may as well. Because I sure as hell would never look to one to teach me how to spell.
LMAO

BTW Make.   M. A. K. E.
Now put down your weapons your surrounded.
Besides I wouldn't want you to accidently shoot yourselves.
Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 01:56:47 am »

Yes, I thought you might catch that.  However, there is a difference between my misspelling and yours.  You see, mine was simply the result of a typo, while you clearly didn't know how to spell the word, nor it's usage. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: