Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:14:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Medinet Habu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medinet Habu  (Read 1863 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 06:03:07 am »

DEAR,. . . . JULIA,

Cry   Sad      Dr.Velikovsky had studied  psychology in Moskau Russia then geology, apparently in Princeton.
During his geology study he noticed that sometimes younger layers of earth were under older earthlayers.
this Phenomenon is not uncommon it is called:"Overtrusting of Earth-Layers during seismic shockwaves that" liquifie rocks temporarily ."

As you know the PERSIANS CAME TO WORLDPOWER in 539 bc and conquered Egypt in 525 bc.( last dynasty: nr 25.)

During their 200 years rule from 525-333 bc They left the government of Egypt to native King-Priests who styled themselves Pharaohs but were in reality vassal rullers in Egypt for the Persians.( 26-28-th Dynasty.)

Yet when establishing the( wrong sequence of Egyptian Dynasties the Belgian Egyptologist Emile Brugsch, counted the 18-th dynasty triplet: because the Two lands of Egypt had double kinglists in their two Capitals which he counted double.    But he did not notice that in 1850 (ad.)

Thus the 12-th 18-th and 22-th Dynasties were in reality only the 18-th Dynasty, and the 19-th & 20-th Dynasty were in reality the two persuian Dynasties, when the kings called Rammesses were in fact vassal Persian Rulers.   THIS SEEMS COMPLICFATED AND IT IS,  BUT Dr Velikovky NOTICED THIS , but his collegues did not want to believe him because he was a geologist who was:"Trespassing"on the Egyptologist-Territory

I am sure that you will forget this explanation, why Dr Velikovskly remained the only Scholar who discovered this from a geologist point of view, and I am sure that you will continue to wonder whether he was right or wrong.(  W Albright and Thielke were contemporary Chronology bashers". )

That's why one needs a good TIMELINE, which I have made but with almost 20 MB in text and pictures it  is too large for most Email limmited posts to open.  I am not sure whether you have seen it in the past because your Email limit may be just 2 mb too.

So Rammesses-2 is just a propaganda name for the Vassal-Persian Ruler called Nectanebo-1, who in his official chronical does not admit to his people that he is just a poetty king and not a full Pharaoh.

ABOUT Hittites in Anatolia:

Dr V has discovered too that there were never Hittites in Anatolia
We only think this because the Neo-BABYLONIANS ( dd 599-539 bc.) have conquerred Israel and South-Arabia which were originally HATT-lands and Nabopolassar & Nebukadnesar re-styled themselves
Kings of Hatti with Hatti names: Nabopolassar became Muwattalis & NEBUKADNESAR BECAME HATTUSSHILLI-3 it is as simple as that.

When I compress the 20 mb Timeline it becomse not much litte that 17 Mb and I cannot send it in Part because I am constantly cangeing it.  So to view my timeline again You will have to accept a 20 Mb-File.

About Georgeos, he calls hymself a Scryptologist and a linguist first then an amareur Historian later, so his quotations on Peoples migrations in historivcal times is less than yours because he specialized in Greek times just before the times that you are inbtrested in. That's why there is a difgference between you to, because you talk about differend times, you must have noticed that by now !

Julia I, HOPE THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED BY MY  MAKESHIFT EXPLANATION ABOVE. . . .
I the current TimeFrame Dr Velikovsky seems/ is wrong, but actually the present timeFrame was wrong from the staert and he corrected it with strong opposition of jeallous scholars.

Dr V's discovery is astonishing in it's symplicity . The official year 1500 bc is actually the year 1000 bc.
So, when Moses was supposed the make his exodus in 1555 bc ( not 1250 bc.) than he actually did this in the year 1055 bc and Dr.Velikovsky also discovered that this Exodus did not cover 40 years but just 4 years ( from 1055 until 1050.) when he was murdered by his 1st wife (= Mirijam.)

If  people would know this at large it may discredit the truth of the Bible so the Press did not take much notice in 1949 when he published his preliminary findings in installments in a magazine of the Princeton university

Sincerely Yours,     Sad  "BlueHueSad

PS
The Georgeans were not the Colchians nor was Georgia ever the original Hibernia, because when the Earth turned it's axis during the( Velikovskian yera 855 bc.) the coordinates for Atlantis/Hyperia/Hibernia also turned upside down and thus the Starsign that was originally passing over Atlantis.

afterwards , when the Earth turned 180% in 855 and re-established itselve, to 24% inclination, it was STILL upside-Down, but the same Starsign, that was passing over Atlantis, was now, passing over Georgia, but because it was too expensive to cange all the astronomical Books it the world, the Cartographers just renamed the Coutry names and not the Starsigns, thus Ethiopia was ( wrongly-)thought to be in Persia for a spell and Atlantis in Marrocco. Bye.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 06:17:52 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: