Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:30:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Medinet Habu

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medinet Habu  (Read 1864 times)
julia

« on: May 11, 2007, 10:13:12 am »

Dear Bluehue:
how can you be sure of Velikovsky s timeline??All the historians in the world says same thing, velikovsky says the opposite..I mean, I would not be so sure..
the Sea peoples were nothing but minoan people who was In the Crete and Their civilization ended by a giant Tsunami..I am sorry but, why in the world Hittites should be the Sea people??they were in the Middle of the Anatolia..you know, There is aBig confusion about those Hittites issue.And actually aryan issue.Aryans are nothing but the Yaphetides who are very same people with the semities.When assyrian empire expanded, the Yaphetidic people came to Anatolia andTheir languages(Which is semitic) mixed up with the Hatti language and becameAnatolian language..Hatti language was anorthern caucasianlanguage..Thats why Indo-european languages are so different from each other..but, hittites have no reason to be the sea people..the Pealsgian people who were ancestors of theetruscans, were in the Crete in in the Greece.When, Ionian people came there, they just went to north and,Their last remnent island was crete..When the tsunami and Volcano exploded, earthquake came Their civilzation was totally destroyed and they became sea peoples.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: