Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:02:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

President Carter discusses UFO experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Carter discusses UFO experience  (Read 105 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: November 02, 2007, 01:27:26 pm »

November 2, 2007
Former president discusses UFO experience
 Watch President Carter's interview on CNN's American Morning Friday.
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich caused heads to turn earlier this week when he acknowledged he once saw a UFO.

But if elected to the White House, Kucinich wouldn't be the first president to have such an encounter.

"When I was back as a peanut farmer in southwest Georgia, I and about 25 others saw something in the air that changed colors and was round and came and left," former President Jimmy Carter said in an interview with CNN’s John Roberts on American Morning. "We couldn't figure out what it was."

But while he couldn't identify the object, Carter said he doesn't think it was space aliens.

"It was unidentified as far as we were concerned, but I think it's impossible in my opinion, some people disagree, to have space people from other planets or other stars to come to us — I don't think that's possible," he said.

At Tuesday's presidential debate, NBC’s Tim Russert asked Kucinich, a congressman from Ohio, about a recent account from actress Shirley MacLaine that he saw a UFO at her home in Washington State.

“It was an unidentified flying object, OK? It's, like, it's unidentified. I saw something," Kucinich responded.

Related: A UFO lands in the '08 White House race

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: