Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:10:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 3968 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: February 19, 2008, 07:27:03 am »

PISCES SOLAR FESTIVAL 2008

21 FEB 2008

By Malvin Artley

Greetings friends!

The morning sky before dawn has been stunning over the past month, at least when there has
been no rain. I was out early the other morning to have a look at things and to get bit of a feel
for the energies about the place. Looking toward the East, Jupiter and Venus graced the Eastern horizon—the benefics greeting the rising Sun. What an auspicious symbol, I thought to myself.
I was feeling happy that morning, and seeing those two celestial heralds sitting there gleaming like pearls in the sky only added to my sense of well-being. The prime minister was preparing his land-
mark speech to the nation, I had just had a wonderful celebration of the lunar New Year with a
bunch of my friends, I had received some good news from work and life seemed to be ticking along pretty well, all told. The one thing that really stood out to me on that morning, however, was a
feeling of an absolute clarity of mind, which was only augmented by the view before me. Pluto was
up there, too, just to the left of Jupiter. I could feel him. I knew he was there—the old task master!
(I can think of names I would rather use, but modesty prevents me.) Pluto had been prominent in
my mind in recent weeks, but it had done its work for and on me and I was feeling a lot freer for the efforts. So, my curiosity being satisfied, I said thanks to my old friends and went back inside to pre-
pare for the working day. Mercury was retrograde and my work load was up as a result, true to form. So many broken machines—life is good.

As we saw in the last letter, Pluto will be playing on and with all of us for the remainder of the year. And, with the Sun about to enter Pisces, Pluto’s influence over the next month is particularly highlighted since it is the esoteric ruler of Pisces. There is a lot going on in the undercurrents of world thought and feelings these days. A host of old hurts are coming up to be redressed. Actually, Pisces speaks quite a bit of old wounds and unresolved issues—the little annoying, yet persistent voices that seem to whisper in our ears just below the level of hearing when they are ready to be released. I had been aware of a lot of that for myself of late. I was glad to have a clear head space again. The next few months, especially, are going to be a time wherein many facets of our emotional life will be addressed. We will see the reasons for that in due course. However, perhaps the biggest thing that stands out to me about the month before us and the greater period to come is that fact that there
will be a decided note of restitution in the emotional sphere, with the consequent restoration of a
more balanced and common-sense approach to life. The air is about to be cleared, emotionally speaking, and in a big way. Since I have sent out so much information to you in the past weeks, I
will keep this letter short. With that, let’s get into the dynamics of this full moon, which is also an eclipse, and the dynamics of the Pisces solar festival and period for 2008.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: