Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:34:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 4369 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2008, 09:17:24 am »

It was inflammatory rhetoric which also caused the rift with Parsley, but it was not his statement that, in funding planned parenthood, the US government was complicit in “genocide” against African Americans, which caused the split. Rather it was his statement that he does “not believe that our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion [of Islam] destroyed,” further opining that Muhammad is "the mouthpiece of a conspiracy of spiritual evil." In breaking with Parsley, McCain said, "I believe there is no place for that kind of dialogue in America, and I believe that even though he endorsed me, and I didn't endorse him, the fact is that I repudiate such talk, and I reject his endorsement.”

Born 12 April 1940, and 13 January 1957 respectively, both John Hagee and Rod Parsley evince the same pattern of galactic interference with Jupiter, Neptune and Mercury as do Obama’s pastoral nemesis. Hagee’s Mercury at 25 Pisces opposes Neptune at 23 Virgo retrograde, both forming a T-Square with the supermassive Black Hole at the Galactic Center at 26 Sagittarius, while his Jupiter at 22 Aries conjoins the 24 Aries Black Hole. Rhetorical overreach on spiritual and religious matters is perhaps inevitable given this combination, and Hagee’s illustrious career in offensive speech-making is well documented.

Parsley’s nativity shows Jupiter at 1 Libra exactly conjunct the supermassive Black Hole center of Galaxy M-87, with Neptune at 2 Scorpio in exact square to a Black Hole at 2 Leo, and Mercury at 16 Capricorn conjunct the Black Hole at 19.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: