Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:48:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 3952 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 10:36:26 am »

I've given a lot of thought the last 8 years to "emotions and feelings" around particularly GWB. When he announced he was running for President I felt as if someone hit me. I felt frantic and had a horrible visceral response everytime I saw him or heard him. And yet people I knew and respected believed him to be the 2nd coming. While I do absolutely believe he's been the worst president ever, and feel I was right about my assessment of what was coming, and I think it's bad, it isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be at this point.

I have not been able to ever figure out why I was so physically revolted by this man and others were not. I wondered what made my impressions more valid that someone else. I still wonder that. I don't have any of those profound emotions over these candidates, not even John McCain that I did in 2000. Oh there are little things, I cannot tolerate hearing Hillary's voice and laugh, it's grating to me as are her dirty politics as usual trick she and Bill pull, but that isn't necessarily proof to me that she would be a bad president. I don't think Obama is the great orator that he's painted, and I don't think he debates worth a darn, but that doesn't say he would be a bad president. And McCain to me is just "oh please." I will say and this will get me in a lot of trouble, I don't like Kucinich at all and never thought he would be a good president even though he's made a career out of running.

The experience argument doesn't hold water in terms of feelings or who to vote for; that would have been Dodd or Biden or Richardson. Heck it would have been Kerry in the last election.

I just wish I knew what the emotions and feelings boil down to; I don't think they boil down to who is going to be the best or worst of candidates for the Presidency. A lot of us thought GWB would be the worst and he was, but what of those good and yes, smart people who thought he would be the best? Good or bad, right or wrong, like or dislike this country gave away their power to GWB and we are in danger of doing the same thing with Clinton, Obama or McCain and the truth is we don't know if they will be good or bad for the country (although I don't think McCain would be particularly good, I think he's out of his realm)

The astrology suggests that whoever wins will be a one term president and whoever wins cannot resolve the issues this country is dealing with thanks to GWB and this war and the economy. Most countries struggle with a woman as a leader (Andrea Merkle has had her challenges in this area) so I doubt that Hillary is going to be able to bring respect for the US to this country and I think her "warrior" mindset could further damage our standing, but that might be true of anyone at this point.

I would just suggest that no matter who we support or who wins that we not give our power away whether we like or dislike them. Acknowledge our feelings without making the person good or bad and keep your objective eyes out no matter who wins.

Posted by Sally Cheyne McDonald

www.astroworld.us.com
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: