Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:39:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 4355 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 07:48:50 am »

For the longest time I have had a postcard on the bulletin board in my study at which I have
smiled many times over the past few years. On it is a picture of John Howard in stately pose,
light rays radiating out from his head, and with the members of his front bench arrayed below
him. At the bottom of the card is a caption which reads

“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”

It is, of course, a protest and satire on the refusal of past governments, and especially the
Howard government, to say ‘that word’ to the aboriginal community in Australia. The point to
be made from this is not about politics or people, however. We most often find ourselves in
painful situations because of our own poor choices, misguided thinking or deliberate wrongful
actions, and often from events that happened long ages ago in the past.

Nature always balances itself, even in the human world. Nothing ever goes uncorrected and,
in simple human terms, that process of ‘correction’ is often most elegantly started by the utter-
ance of a simple word—

“Sorry”.

Who knows what has happened to us or because of us in the remote reaches of the Earth’s
history? Few are those who really know. The important thing is that we deal with what is in
front of us right now and make certain that whatever wrongs have been committed do not
happen again.

Actually, love does mean having to say one is sorry at times.

May whatever happens for you over the next few months, and especially this one, eventually
bring you the inner peace and happiness that we all very rightly deserve, for the natural state
of the human being is joy itself—if we could only realize it.

The day of the eclipse is also the Buddhist celebration of the Day of Miracles.

May all blessings and happiness be yours and may your merit be multiplied a hundred-million times!

Much love,

Malvin

19 Feb 2008

These letters are sent out as a gift and a service. If you would like to be added to or deleted from the mailing list, please let me know. If you feel so inspired, feel free to pass these along, but please do so without charge or alteration.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: