Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:22:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who are the last 24% still supporting Bush?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the last 24% still supporting Bush?  (Read 402 times)
Roy McGiness

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 01:04:58 am »

Welcome to the forum, Gerald!  I am glad that you are one fella at least, who shares our values!  Now, what to do about these others here who buy into all the lies of the liberal MSM?

Say, did you say that you know W.?  I have a friend named Mitch McBushen who is the tenth cousin of George W.  George is made of good Republican stock, isn't he? I can't see why people are complaining about him.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 05:07:56 pm »

Fellas, I think you should give the Republican Party another look.  The Piggery family of Texas has long prospered from the tax cuts of George W. Bush.  I got me a new yacht last year and took me a trip to Europe (England, not France).  Why, I remember that rascal George W. at picnics in Dallas while I was growing up, he was a shrewd operator even then.  My suggestion for you guys who haven't prospered under W. would be to make smarter investments - oil instead techno stocks, for instance. 

Perfect example of what I was saying in the other thread Roy.
I mean, I'm not asking you to care. However, listen to how a statement like this would sound to you if you grew up with everything, and wound up with nothing at no fault of your own.
  "Think hard about this Roy"

And if you really are the christian you say you are, then you should see whats wrong with this.
 Yet you don't. None of you do.

Materialism doesn't mean your more righteous. It means that at some point enough wasn't enough. Thus dictates, the seed of greed and envy.
I'm not asking you to change your political veiws, even though I would question them.
I am however attempting to show you why I won't change mine.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: