Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:51:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who are the last 24% still supporting Bush?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the last 24% still supporting Bush?  (Read 408 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 08:30:32 pm »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3484490731703421398

Watch this George Bush!
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 09:32:52 pm »

I'm one of the last 24% supporting George W.  He don't take no guff from anyone and likes to bom the hell out of the Islamofascists.  People that don't like the way he runs this country might like to move to Communist Russia.

You know al-Qaeda has been concieved and funded by the CIA right ??

9/11 was done by placed thermate chrages that demolition experts use to blow apart steel beams to bring down buildings.

That and Communism folded in the early 1990s and the Soviet Union no longer exists.  Right ??

Is there a Bush supporter that doesn't work for COINTELPRO or aint some backwards yokel ?? Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 09:59:57 pm »

Yeah like the government isn't in the pockets of BIG OIL poor Joseph Newman.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 10:47:09 pm »

Probably has to hide it from BIG OIL terrorists.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 02:08:38 am »

Yeah but Volitzer, you have got to admit that Joe has an awesome little item there.
I was all over it when I seen it aired on the history channel.
I'm not sure what the cost of one of these is going to be but if it's affordable, I'm going to take full advantage of it and end my need for nature gas. The local electric company can shove it too.....

820% better is enough for me to spend some of that retirement money because eventually I'm going to end up having something that will not only pay for itself, but will put more money back in my pocket.
For where I live in this country, I don't think I would need to worry about the city any either.
I'll probably be able to sell the idea of having one of these to just about every business in town. LOL
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 11:34:26 am »

Where would be a good place to post this idea so that everyone sees it?
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 07:32:54 pm »

Where would be a good place to post this idea so that everyone sees it?

I'd say YOUTUBE but he has been waiting decades for his patent and may have to wait longer until the oil is used up.  Big Oil runs the government and the government runs the patent office.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:51 pm »

Yeah Volitzer, I can't deny that one. However, there were some major spill recently and I'm sure the loss was just devastating......... LOL
To wild life I mean. The effects it had on the ones responsible for sucking out of the Earth, I'm sure was very funny. I love watch the natural order of things throw those kinds of curve balls.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 05:15:47 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2007, 01:00:59 am »

Yeah when BIG OIL goes belly up I'll try not to laugh to hard.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 12:03:13 pm »

Q:  Who are the last 24% still supporting Bush?

A:  Rich, Immoral, Selfish illuminati members who call themselves free-masons and welcome terrorists into their homes for dinner just to send them back out to keep this war alive.

Any questions? See Bush at the next election and ask him.
Once you hear his lies, join the 76% who don't support him.

P.S. Please keep Vern at home. I don't want any assult charges getting pressed on me for assulting him for stupidity.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:05:41 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 12:45:51 pm »

Basically the exploited ignorant.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2007, 12:55:30 am »

What you fellows don't seem to understand is that George Bush still speaks to people like Vern.  Just as Ronald Reagan did, too. The two things you need to bring up first to the underclass are God and country.  Democrats keep acting like people should be ashamed of both, while we Republicans tell them to be proud of them.

And that's why Democrats keep losing elections - people are never going to vote for you if your message is that you should be ashamed and need to do better.

They also won't vote for you, if they believe you view them as "stupid."  (as Volitzer, Herefornow and Allison do with Vern). You don't know how to talk to these people, we do.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 01:03:05 am »

What you fellows don't seem to understand is that George Bush still speaks to people like Vern.  Just as Ronald Reagan did, too. The two things you need to bring up first to the underclass are God and country.  Democrats keep acting like people should be ashamed of both, while we Republicans tell them to be proud of them.

Huh  Pander to the ignorant to stay in power how very aristocratic of you.

And that's why Democrats keep losing elections - people are never going to vote for you if your message is that you should be ashamed and need to do better.

Right it has nothing to do with those fraudulent voting machines by DIEBOLD with Republican stock-holders being the main owners.   Angry 

They also won't vote for you, if they believe you view them as "stupid."  (as Volitzer, Herefornow and Allison do with Vern). You don't know how to talk to these people, we do.

Fortunately I am not running for anything and anyone who takes an ONION story seriously is stupid.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 01:03:53 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 11:09:57 am »

LOL

Yet if Larry was so concerned about converting us to Republican, you'd think he would kiss our a$$e$ like he does Verns. Who is stupid enough to beleive that the Sears tower was covered with Jello by terrorist.

Larry! Why would we listen to you or anyone who can relate to people who will beleive anything?
Report Spam   Logged

Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 01:21:24 pm »

Fellas, I think you should give the Republican Party another look.  The Piggery family of Texas has long prospered from the tax cuts of George W. Bush.  I got me a new yacht last year and took me a trip to Europe (England, not France).  Why, I remember that rascal George W. at picnics in Dallas while I was growing up, he was a shrewd operator even then.  My suggestion for you guys who haven't prospered under W. would be to make smarter investments - oil instead techno stocks, for instance. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: