Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:08:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 102054 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2007, 11:33:48 am »

Well Tom, I guess you'd have to read the book and judge for yourself, but if the monks and Cayce were both reading from the Akashic records, my bet would be that they're both reading the same "booK" Grin
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2007, 01:32:39 pm »

Okay, so I guess you are admitting that this anonymous Tibetan monk really has no credentials.  Who am I to stop you from believing everything you read on the Internet?  Enjoy!
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2007, 01:56:57 pm »

Tom, I don't understand what credetials a Tibetan monk is supposed to have in your opinion.  I thought I posted the name of the book - I ordered it on-line.

The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis by Jon Peniel.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2007, 03:18:49 pm »

Hi Blue Hue, let me see if I can follow you:

Atlantis = Land of Ad = Holyland (in Egyptian)
Ad = Athe=Athens - Athens = Acropolis of Holyland - therefore Athens was considered the Holyland? or is this a different Ad?
Atlantis' real name was Punt (?) = Atlantis was the Holyland = Atlantis was Athens
Cecrops arrives in Athens/holyland/Atlantis/Punt - and becomes King of Punt/Athens/holyland/Atlantis?

Cecrops - meaning "face with a tail" = El - of - Punt = (elepunt) = King of elephants
Cecrops - has a face with a tail, a human top, and body of a serpent or fish - Wierd dude

What do you mean by the moon hitting Hawaii causing a tidal wave? and then re-emerging as Afrodite?
How can a tidal wave in Hawaii, pass thru Arabia and then hit Athens?

Let me try again:

Atlantis = Land of Ad = holyland (in Egyptian)
The holyland was Isreal

Ad=Athe=Athens = Acropolis of holyland = Acropolis of Atlantis = Athens was in Isreal?

Blue Hue - I just can't figure out what you're saying.  I'll try one more time, and then maybe you'll be kind enough to walk me thru it Huh

Atlantis = Land of Ad = Holyland (in Egyptian) - Atlantis' real name was Punt so Punt = Holyland = Atlantis
Holyland = Isreal  - therefore Atlantis = Isreal
Cecrops was King of Punt - therefore - Cecrops was King of Atlantis
Cecrops  - El of Punt = King of Atlantis -  arrived in Athens from Hyria (which is north of Athens) and makes it a "kingdom"
Does this now make Athens a Holyland as you've shown with the "Ad=Athe=Athens = Acropolis of Holyland"?

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2007, 03:24:35 pm »

Okay, so I guess you are admitting that this anonymous Tibetan monk really has no credentials.  Who am I to stop you from believing everything you read on the Internet?  Enjoy!

What is it with you Tom?  You never answer the questions put to you but you make snide remarks about what other people post.  What credentials is this Monk supposed to have that would satisfy you?  Answer the question.  What credentials do you have that you keep demanding everyone that posts things has to have "credentials" also?  This is not a forum for PhD's.  I don't NEED credentials to post here.  I don't NEED to research the "credentials" of authors of books I quote.  If you want to know the credentials of the Monk, look him up.  He's not exactyly "anonymous" since he's published a book. 

What I BELIEVE is unknown to you so why would you make a snide remark like that?  Even tho you're right - who are you to stop me from believing anything? 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:47:55 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Mark of Australia

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2007, 04:12:30 pm »

ok ok  woah ...deep breaths  Grin   

I came across a book that might have a bearing on your theory Qoais.I am not sure if you have seen it before.It's called 'Finding Atlantis' by David King.

A review:

The untold story of a fascinating Renaissance man on an adventurous hunt for a lost civilization—an epic quest through castles, courts, mythologies, and the spectacular world of the imagination.

What do Zeus, Apollo, and the gods of Mount Olympus have in common with Odin, Thor, and the gods of Valhalla? What do these, in turn, have to do with the shades of Hades, the pharaohs of Egypt, and the glories of fabled Atlantis? In 1679, Olof Rudbeck stunned the world with the answer: They could all be traced to an ancient lost civilization that once thrived in the far north of Rudbeck’s native Sweden. He would spend the last thirty years of his life hunting for the evidence that would prove this extraordinary theory.

Chasing down clues to that lost golden age, Rudbeck combined the reasoning of Sherlock Holmes with the daring of Indiana Jones. He excavated what he thought was the acropolis of Atlantis, retraced the journeys of classical heroes, opened countless burial mounds, and consulted rich collections of manuscripts and artifacts. He eventually published his findings in a 2,500-page tome titled Atlantica, a remarkable work replete with heroic quests, exotic lands, and fabulous creatures.

Three hundred years later, the story of Rudbeck’s adventures appears in English for the first time. It is a thrilling narrative of discovery as well as a cautionary tale about the dangerous dance of genius and madness

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 04:30:54 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2007, 05:54:17 pm »

Mark,

Thanks for the head's up on King's book.  I just ordered it from amazon for $1.09 + 3.49 shipping!

It's amazing how much of the Bock family saga he has hit on.  In the 1600s the story would have been hidden for about 550 years, but other sources may have been available to him as there was at least one other (Aser)family still viable at the time.   One has to wonder if Rudbeck's material was what so fascinated the NAZIs re the origin of Caucasians etc.  Having not read the book yet I don't know if he goes into that.  The review does not mention that aspect.  Also in googling I have not yet seen if Atlantica has been published in English.  Rudbeck would have been tickled to know that there is now evidence of Homer's epics having also taken place in Scandinavia!
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2007, 10:11:21 pm »

Hi Mark
I think I've heard of this book, but haven't come across it.  I think I'll order it as well.  I have just this minute finished reading "The Jesus Papers" by Baigent, and Holy Blood, Holy Grail is sitting on my desk just waiting!

I did have a thought (nah it didn't hurt too badly Grin) while reading The Jesus Papers.  It seems more and more that scholarly people, intellectuals, learned people, are realizing that the, what we'd call Vedic beliefs, might be more realistic than our poor mutilated modern church teachings. 

It would seem (to me anyway) that the Egyptian priests were initiated into the "mysteries", and only those who sincerely were searching for "truth" were allowed to be initiates.  The knowledge of these mysteries was kept secret.  I always wondered why.  I now think, because it would be very dangerous in say the hands of Hitler, to be able to travel in the astral and glean knowledge that could give him mega power.  That is what the initiates knew would happen if someone who was not sincere, found this information.  The Sons of Belial had this ability as did the Children of the Law of One.  The Children continued "living" this truth - that material assets in this world are uselss in the next - but that to love each other as one loves oneself, and to do good for others is the priority.  Basically developing a very high state of spiritual enlightenment. (Whereas the Sons of Belial destroyed almost the whole earth)

Ok - here's the thought.  The Egyptian priests very rarely took aliens into their confidence.  For SOME reason, they confided things to Solon - a Greek - that they didn't confide to anyone else.  I think perhaps Solon was an initiate.  Not necessarily of the Egyptian methods - but maybe so.  Maybe he learned on his own, maybe he belonged to an organization that had similar teachings.  He WAS the father of democracy - all for one and one for all.  The good of everyone.  I would not be surprised if in fact he himself hadn't visited the Akashic records, and saw the beginnings of "beings" on earth.  Saw how the entities as mentioned by Cayce and the Tibetan Monks lowered their vibrations to enter into the "material" world of earth, and lost the ability to raise their vibrations to get out again.  Saw the development of Atlantis and it's people and it's destruction.  Knew this would happen again if the elite were left in power, and was in a unique postion to do something about it.  Create democracy.  He may have written down what he learned in his Astral travels, and the "relations" that gave the story to Plato didn't know it.  Solon would not have discussed this with anyone except another initiate.

Socrates also seems to have come to the same realizations as the initiated.

Plato's dialogues portray Socrates as a teacher who denies having disciples, as a man of reason who obeys a divine voice in his head, and a pious man who is executed for the state's own expediency. Socrates disparages the pleasures of the senses, yet is excited by beauty; he is devoted to the education of the citizens of Athens, yet indifferent to his own sons

Whether Plato was aware of such spiritual enlightenment or not is hard to say.  He did TELL the story of Atlantis and Athens, with the emphasis on Atlantis for some reason, describing everything in minute detail.  But WHY he told it, is anyone's guess. Maybe those who read it that were initiates would recognize something in it.  Maybe there are hidden key words that trigger something in those who it is really meant for.  Who knows.

In The Jesus Papers, Baigent intimates basically the same thing about Jesus.  Jesus was initiated into the mysteries and went home to teach this simple life to his people.  Jesus was angry at the money changers for using the Temple for their transactions.  But he was also angry because he realized that the priests were not only charging people for "purging" their sins, but he realized that the priests KNEW the truth, and not only were they withholding this truth from the people, but were not in fact, practicing it themselves.  The money had become paramount.  He was not afraid of dying.  He looked forward to it because he knew he was going to a far better place.   (My opinion!)
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2007, 03:56:42 pm »

There were giants in those days:

In the Peruvian Museum

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2007, 09:12:47 pm »

Mark, Qoais,

I've read almost a half of Finding Atlantis and posted about it on the "Books on Atlantis" thread.

Rudbeck was amazing.  He opened burial mounds in northern Sweden and disenterred  "countless skeletons" over 8 feet tall and many over 10 feet tall!  There is your land of giants....  In the Viking section I wrote what he said about the "hyperboreans", as well.  Take a look for a whole new view of the question.   This book is wonderful, even though it slants to focusing on his so called "madness".   
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Majeston

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2007, 09:14:02 pm »

Nefertiti   

http://users.bigpond.net.au/bstone/images/Ageing_Nefertiti.JPG
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:26:02 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Majeston

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2007, 09:39:12 pm »

Where Did Queen Nefertiti Come From?
By Ashok Malhotra 

Queen Nefertiti is one of two most famous queens of ancient Egypt, the other being Cleopatra. Her beauty, revealed in her famous limestone portrait busts - the loveliest masterpieces of Egyptian sculpture - has made her widely known around the world. Yet, in spite of her fame, historians are not unanimous about her origins. There appears to have been a deliberate attempt in ancient Egypt to erase the existence of her memory due to reasons that will be elaborated in this article.

Nefertiti is a mysterious figure. Some say, who she was, or who her parents were, is unknown and that she was just a commoner. Others have suggested that she was a Hittite princess, or that she was a Mittani princess from a neighboring kingdom, or a daughter of Ay, one the viziers to the pharaoh. However clarifying the matter would help to clarify other significant aspects of ancient Egyptian civilization.

An aspect of genetics, that appears not to have been given the attention it deserves, can help resolve this mystery. It is the elongated skull or the dolichocephalic heads that many members of the eighteenth Egyptian dynasty possessed. One of the reasons that historians ignored this feature at first is because some thought that it was just a feature of stylized art. Some have suggested that elongated skulls are not an unusual feature and prevail in some African and Nordic tribes. However here, it is not a question of just a long skull that some Africans or ancient Nordics could possess. Those are within the limits of normal human variation albeit on the longer side. Here we are talking of a skull shape that goes well beyond the normal human shape, to the point that biologists have attributed it to rare diseases, some even to extraterrestrial sources. Studies have shown that it is a rare occurrence indeed. Certain African tribes such as the Mangbetu and the Zande produce long skulls by binding the heads of young but this latter type of elongation produces quite a different effect. Moreover studies on Egyptian royal mummies have proved conclusively that the royal Egyptian dolichocephalic head is not a result of binding but rather a genetic family trait. The skull shape is so pronounced that many initially thought it was just an artistic feature until the actual mummies with such skulls were discovered. Some modern doctors postulated that this might be a result of a rare deforming disease. However that too has been ruled out since the trait is shared in the family by inheritance. Research work by David Childress in Peru, Adriano Forgione in Malta and Andrew Collins, (Andrew Collins. Gods of Eden. London: Headline Book, Pub. 1998) has led to a greater knowledge of the elongated skull. The first is that this is a rare anomaly that has been found since ancient times in other parts of the world as well. If those possessing the elongated skull belong to a certain race that has now become extinct cannot be said with certainty. Such skulls have been discovered not only in Egypt but also in Peru, Malta and the Mittani belt of northern Iraq and Syria and those possessing such skulls appear to have been associated with the royal or priestly classes. Except for Peru the other four locations are in close geographical proximity therefore the possibility that all of them arise from the same genetic source cannot be ruled out. The genetic source of the Peru skulls may also be the same since there does appear to be an old world origin of American civilizations.

Nefertiti too possessed such a skull and therefore the possibility of her being a commoner becomes unlikely. The second speculation that she was a Hittite princess is also ruled out by reference to available historical records. Rather she appears to be a Mittani princess daughter of the Mittani king Dashrath. The confusion has arisen because in historical records the Mittani have been confused with Hittites on occasions. Both Hittites and the Mittani belong to the Indo-European speaking Aryan races.

The Mitanni were a people of Aryan origin who ruled a vast kingdom with a largely Hurrian population in West Asia in the second millennium BC, for a brief historical epoch, sometime after 1500 BC.  It was a feudal state led by a warrior nobility in which apparently the royal women were trained along with men in horse riding, chariot racing and warfare. This training was provided for the eventuality that they might be called upon to rule if widowed. Such accounts are found in the Puranas and Vedas, ancient historical records of the community that the Mittani kings belonged too. The Rig-Veda, an ancient scripture of Mittani rulers recounts the story of a warrior, Queen Vishpla, who lost her leg in battle, was fitted with iron prosthesis, and returned to battle.  The Mittani kingdom in Syria was a foreign and brief one lasting for about 150 years. During their brief reign the relationship they established with Egypt has left a significant mark in history. It was a mutually beneficial alliance that permitted the Mittani to continue in foreign surroundings and provided a buffer to the Egyptians against Hittite incursions. The Mittani kingdom was eventually weakened by Hittites and returned to Syria in approximately 1330 BC.

While they ruled in the area, the Mittani Royal house developed close amicable relations with their western neighbors, the Egyptian Royal house through intermarriages as well as financial, military and religious alliances. For a period they became as one family. There appear to have been some alliance amongst the priestly class as well.  The daughter of King Artatama was married to Thutmose IV, Akhenaten's grandfather. His son, King Shuttarna in the early fourteenth century BC sent his daughter Kiluhepa to Egypt for a marriage with Pharaoh Amenhotp III. And the daughter of the King Dasharatha, the son of Shuttarna, Princess Tadukhipa, became the queen of Akhenaten. The Egyptian Pharaohs also introduced horses and chariots in Egypt because of their relationship with the Mittanis.

The archeological finds at Amarna shed  light on the relationship between the two royal families. In one Amarna letter, written to Akhenaten's mother, Tiye, my sister, the Mitannian king complains that Akhenaten has not sent gifts that his father had promised, "I had asked your husband for statues of solid cast gold, but your son has sent me plated statues of wood. With gold being dirt in your son's country, why have they been a source of such distress to your son that he has not given them to me? Is this love?"  Dushrath wrote to Tiye instead of to the pharaoh himself because he was more comfortable in writing to his sister than the king. The letter is hardly a diplomatic or royal letter. It is a family communication.

The origin of queen Tiye, like that of Nefertiti are also shrouded in controversy. It is very possible that the priests did not approve of the Egyptian family connection with Mittanis. They had good reasons for it. Primarily it was the introduction of foreign gods and unorthodox customs into Egypt as a result of these foreign queens. Queen Tiye too has been recognized for her unorthodoxy like Nefertiti. Historians have however admitted that there appears to be a relationship between Tiye and Nefertiti. There was. Tiye was Nefertiti’s aunt – the sister of her father Dashrath. The Amarna letters prove the close family ties between Dashrath and Tiye. Another reason for the discomfort of the priesthood was that before the appearance of the Mittanis, the priestly clan often supplied brides to the pharaohs. That helped them to maintain their power in Egypt, but this new source of royal brides must have been a source of much anguish to the priestly clan. They may have responded by claiming that the new brides were not royal but just from a common tribal source that had managed to grab a neighboring kingdom. This last assumption may have arisen from their ignorance of Mittani royal roots that have a history perhaps longer than even the Egyptian civilization as illustrated by their sacred texts, the Vedas.

Some historians have claimed that Tiye was the daughter of Yuaa, a priest of Mittani origin that her mother Tuaa, was of royal descent, from the royal family of Mittani. If this latter was the case then it would make Tiye a cousin of king Dasharath rather than a blood sister. However, the utter informality of communications between Dasharath and Tiye, along with historical records indicating that the Mittani kings had provided the Egyptian pharaohs with their daughters as queens suggests that Tiye was a blood sister of Dashrath, the Mittani princess Kiluhepa. In either case the Mittani royal origin of Tiye, and by extension that of Nefertiti appears to be of little doubt. Both bore a resemblance as revealed from their statues. Physical resemblance of relatives within the Mittani and Egyptian households appears to have been accentuated by inbreeding to the point that even Nefertiti and her husband bore a striking resemblance to each other. As compared to humans of other races, Akhinaten appeared effeminate and some suggested that he had no sexual organs because a **** statue of him depicted him without any. Akhinaten fathered many children and the absence of sexual organs in his statue is more likely a result of modesty. The ancient Egyptians were not as open about male frontal nudity as the Greeks were in a later civilization. In reality Akhinaten may have been rather well hung. However there is a possibility that his sexual chromosomes were XXY rather than XY, a result of inbreeding. The possibility arises because of the speculation that the elongated skull is primarily a feature imparted by the X chromosome and that its presence in males is only likely with an extra X. However a confirmation of this last hypothesis must await further advances in genetic science.

Betsy Bryan, a professor of Egyptian art and archaeology at Johns Hopkins,  found a statue of Tiye, Akhinaten’s mother, at the Mut temple. When the statue was removed it revealed itself as a queen of Amenhotep III, whose name appears repeatedly on the statue's crown.  Schwappach-Shirriff curator of the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in California told Discovery News that it is significant that the statue was found buried within a temple. " It shows that she indeed had strong religious ties because she was found in a temple ” she explained. Women at the time could not serve as priestesses, but both Bryan and Schwappach-Shirriff think the emerging evidence, such as this statue, indicate that at least some women may have been more central to certain Egyptian religions than previously thought. This new role of women in Egypt appears to be due to the foreign Mittani origin of these queens.

The Mittani royal families appears to be the source from which elongated skulls arrived in the Egyptian royal family. Thutmose III and Thutmose IV grandfather of Akhinaten did not possess such a skull as revealed by their statues at Luxor and Cairo Museums but his grandmother Queen Mutemwiya , Great Royal Spouse of King Thutmose IV and royal daughter of Artatama I, King of Mittani probably did. The Mittani queens were given new Egyptian names after their marriages to the Pharaohs. The change in names added to the fact that the Pharaohs had more than one wife has lead to the confusion as to which is which. Add to this the propaganda circulated by the priests who were the principal scribes of the time and the clouding of history becomes certain. The Pharaoh Akhinaten, who too possessed the elongated head, could have got this trait from his father, mother or grandmother. His daughters and son King Tutankhamen possessed the same skull as well. There was considerable inbreeding in the royal families and this tends to establish a genetic trait. The elongated skull was probably a common feature of the Egyptian and Mittani royal households and this would have lead them to consider that they had become one family.  Akhinaten had two wives Kiya and Nefretiti and scholars are unsure as to which of the two is the Mittani Princess. However, if one were to go by the elongated skull then it has to be Nefretiti who was the Mittani princess. Add to this the fact that she was a warrior queen who has been shown participating in chariot races and wielding weapons. She was not the typical Queen of Egypt. She was shown in very prominent positions in the Amarna art, and has even been shown in the warlike position of the Pharaoh - grasping prisoners' hair and breaking their skulls with a mace. Order in ancient society was maintained by ruthless punishments. This was very unlike Egyptian princesses but not unexpected of a Mittani Aryan one.

In ancient times it was not uncommon for queens and princesses to have a personal nurse who stayed with the princesses well into adulthood often accompanying them into a new household after their marriage. The nurse often played the role of a substitute mother if the real mother was not available. If a princess came from the Mittani kingdom, it is expected that she be not sent alone to a foreign land but along with maids and her personal nurse. That is the least a royal father could do when sending his daughter to another country. Did such a nurse accompany Akhineten’s Mittani wife into Egypt? One lady in the palace did claim to be her nurse. It was Tey who never claimed to be the queen’s mother but did claim to be her nurse. Tey is also known to have had her own daughter Mutnodmjet born from a marriage to the prominent Egyptian Aye. Nefertiti would have regarded the daughter of Tey in a sisterly way and one inscription reads, "Mutnodjmet, may she live like Re forever, sister of the King's Great Wife. Therefore, it is clear that Nefertiti regarded her Nurse’s daughter as her sister. There is little doubt that Mutnodjmet was Aye’s daughter because there are prominent depictions of the two together. The fact that Nefertiti had a personal nurse, who is well known in Egypt, is also evidence against her being from a common or unknown background. If it was claimed by some that Nefertiti’s background is not known in spite of the fact that her nurse continued to be present as the wife of a prominent personality is an indication that a deliberate attempt has been made to ignore Nefertiti’s background. Aye even became a Pharaoh at a later stage after the death of the last heir of the eighteenth dynasty.

There are other bits of evidence that support the theory that Nefertiti was a Mittani princess. Nefertiti means the beautiful one who has come, signifying a princess from afar. During his rule Akhinaten probably due to the Aryan influence of his mother and wife attempted to establish a new religion, that of monotheistic worship with the Sun as the symbol of God’s power, to the utter dismay of the priesthood. This attempt resulted in an open revolt by the priestly class.

The striking resemblance between Nefertiti’s portraits and those of her young husband has prompted some scholars to suggest that she was his half, or even his full sister. Brother and sister marriages were common in Egypt. But we know from historical records that this was not the case here. Rather if the princess were the daughter of Dushratta, then her aunt would be the mother, and her grandmother the sister of the grandmother of the King, a relationship even closer than cousins and there would be nothing strange in their resembling each other as brother and sister.

Their reign was brief. Akhinaten ruled just 17 years, and within a few years after his death in 1336 B.C., Neferititi too died, apparently murdered, struck from behind at an unguarded moment. Tut ruled for about ten years before he died in 1322 B.C. The Egyptian vizier Aye was perhaps the de facto ruler initially using King Tut as the figurehead on the throne.  As Tut grew up it is likely that he, like his father, was starting to have ideas of his own. His mentors particularly Aye, could not tolerate another heretic and may have organized his murder by poisoning or another device. Aye is portrayed as a person who acted in a fatherly manner to Nefertiti but this may have been just a cunning front that Aye maintained to retain his foothold in the palace. Aye proclaimed himself Pharaoh after the death of Tut since no other heirs were left. He is the shadowy figure who may have organized the end of the eighteenth Egyptian dynasty in order to gain power. He too died within three years in 1319. A commoner Horemheb followed Aye to the throne and ruled for 27 years, obliterating every record of Nefertiti and Akhenaten that he could.  The old orthodoxy was restored. Akhenaten's enemies soon smashed his statues, dismantled his temples, and set out to expunge all memory of him and Nefertiti from Egypt's historical record. The eighteenth Egyptian dynasty ended with King Tut. Two other outside rulers – Aye and Horemheb are shown grouped with the eighteenth dynasty because of a lack of a better placement.

Archives found in the Hittite capital of Hattusa in Anatolia indicate that Nefrititi wrote a desperate letter to the Hittite king saying her husband had died and begging him to send her one of his sons so that she would not have to wed a "servant." and one who would rule over Egypt as the king. The letter indicated that Neferititi maintained the reigns of power as long as she lived. An Egyptian princess was more likely to seek an alliance closer at hand. It is also a written proof that the eighteenth dynasty regarded themselves as a class apart from other Egyptians regarding the latter as a servant class and believed in marrying within royalty rather than outside of it. If Nefertiti was indeed of common Egyptian origin than such a statement is unlikely from her.  The Hittite king obliged by sending his son, however the son was way laid and killed at the border leading to a bloody war. This indicates the intrigue that was taking place in the palace at that time. There were few, other than Aye who could be privy to the communication. Only a Mittani princess could have dared to write to a Hittite king with a proposal for marriage and only an insider like Aye would know.

Nefertiti did not behave as a commoner or a person from anything less than a royal family right from the start. She ruled by the side of Akhinaten as long as he lived and after his death added the suffix Aten to her name, adorned a male dress and took charge of the kingdom as a Pharaoh true to the tradition of Vedic Aryans. The royal heirs Smenkhare and Tutankhamen were too young to become kings right away, but were possibly regarded by the orthodoxy as the real Pharaohs. Historians are unsure as to whether Tutankhamen was the son of Nefertiti or queen Kiya but it was probably the latter because one of Nefertiti’s daughter’s was married to King Tut and that would seem more reasonable if they were half brother and sister. Both Smenkhare and Tutankhamen possessed the royal skull. Tut was both a son and son-in-law of Nefertiti.

There is no evidence whatsoever in historical records to suggest that Nefertiti was not the Mittani princess, and while she lived she ruled like a warrior queen true to the race of warriors she had descended from. The pharaohs of Egypt added a divine suffix to their names. The suffix declared them as the divine representatives of the god that became a part of their name. As a queen princess Tadukhipa adopted the name Nefertiti and Nefretari, “the beautiful one has arrived”. As a Pharaoh she changed the name to NeferNeferaten – the beautiful, beautiful one from the Sun God”. In recent years her hidden tomb and injured mummy has been discovered in the Valley of the Kings, restoring the recognition she deserved. The present study restores the recognition of her origins that ancient Egyptian scribes tried so hard to delete from Egyptian memories. Their attempts were understandable. She was a foreigner and an equal partner with her young husband in attempting to destroy the ancient religion of Egypt and replace it with a new one. It is hoped that the present study will contribute towards restoring her rightful place in the history of human civilizations.

The author Dr. Ashok Malhotra holds a doctorate in engineering from UBC Canada.
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2007, 10:28:06 pm »

Hi Rock
I ordered the book too, and thought it would be here by now, but not yet.

Majeston
That's a great article.  I read where a skeleton had been found that was almost 20 feet tall, and one tooth weighed 12-15 pounds.  Boy, those heads must have been heavy.  There was a pharoah that was built kind of wierd with a wide heavy bottom and sagging skin,and they said he had "elephantitis".  I can't remember what causes it.  Nefertiti doesn't look "beautiful" to me Grin  She looks like she might have had this elephantitis also.  Maybe they meant beautiful personality.  That pharoah that looked wierd, it seems to me he was well loved by the people.  Maybe they were accustomed to seeing the "gods" look like that. 

If these "gods" WERE so gigantic, I guess that makes US the faeiry people.  Cheesy We would look like little people to them, I have a feeling there wasn't very many of these giants either.  They may have lived for a thousand years or more, but from the skeletons that have been found, if there were say hundreds of thousands of them, their skeletons should be all over the place.  Unless they packed up and left just a few behind.

In the Bible we hear about Goliath the giant and how David killed him.  I suspect that even by that time, there were only a few in the world.  Goliath didn't sound like he was too bright either.  Just took it for granted he'd win because he was big.  All brawn and no brains, big head or no  Grin
No wonder we were used as "slaves".  Can you imagine how big a crop has to be brought in just to feed these guys?  If these WERE Anunnaki, that would explain why there's so few of them.  Or, if they were like Adam and Eve as described in the Urantia Book, they were very tall, but only ate nuts and fruits I think it was, because they had a secondary system that they charged from the Tree of Life.  If we could find a mummy so we could get an autopsy, then we'd know if the UB was telling it like it was!  Right Majeston?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:17:01 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Mark of Australia

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2007, 02:22:12 am »

Would I be out of line to say Nefertiti came from Atlantis ?   
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2007, 03:23:45 am »

Hi Mark
You know- I've been thinking about Atlantis.  Even if there actually was a "country" or city or empire of Atlanteans, where the heck did they come from in the first place?  I know that isn't a new thought, but when I read, and read all the books about the ancient civilizations that raised up and fell, and this tribe married that tribe and the other tribe took over that place etc. etc.  If - from the skeletons that have been discovered so far, scientists say WE (being earthlings) only developed our modern body at such and such a time, WHAT or WHO were the Atlanteans? (or the giants) I don't suppose that was their real designated name either.  I mean, only Plato and Cayce used the word.  Since Georgeos has said that so much of the Greek translations were wrong, as in the Greeks, if they didn't know a meaning of a word in another language, they gave a name meaning something to them in their language. There are so many computations and permutations of the word Atlantis, it boggles the brain.

BUT - if peoples came here from another planet, way back when we first learned to stand up-right, who's to say what they looked like originally?  How the hell a 20 foot tall being could breed with five foot women is beyond me, but say we take the genetic engineering for what it's worth, the Anunnaki supposedly couldn't breed as fast as we could and before you know it, us little twinkies were breeding like mice.  Given that then - the two races were obviously compatible.  Although supposedly the Anunnaki did the hit and miss thing a few times and that's why we have the myths of centuars, mermaids, etc.  I'm not so sure about that though.  Maybe if scientists keep fooling around with this stem-cell research, we'll end up having these mythical beings all over again.  Although I suppose in our day and age we would euthanize the poor things at birth.

Anyway, if we follow the stories in the Bible and folk legends, there WERE giants in those days - so who were they?  They were considered "gods" probably just because they were bigger and had better technology - but hey - just as good a reason as any to worship them  I guess.  So - if they were giants, and bred "down" and one of the features was the enlongated head, then I suppose Nefertiti was a decendant of the "gods".  So - if those were the Atlanteans, then she'd be from Atlantis Grin  Or her forefathers were anyway.  Atlantis might even be the name of their home planet for heavens sake!  They had to COME from somewhere, since we ourselves haven't discovered anything in our own heritage to say WE were giants at one time.  OR maybe this planet is seeded every so many hundred thousands of years, and the leaving peoples, keep a few back to train the new ones up.  Maybe those giants weren't "gods" at all, but a race of humanoid that was seeded long before we were.  But the fact remains, there were giants, and those giants were supposedly "gods" and those "gods" interbred with the indiginous peoples of earth.  The Bible doesn't call them Atlanteans, although the Bible doesn't really say a lot about the giants except that Goliath was one.  We still have throw-backs to them every once in a while.  The tallest man today I think, is 7'8" and he'd be a midget compared to someone 20 feet tall.   It does sound as though, wherever they came from, they landed in the Middle East and headquartered there somewhere.  Perhaps they had an empire, although perhaps we should be following a skeleton trail to find the giant skeletons so we'd know where they really went.  I think the mounds in the States should be uncovered and everything investigated.  If it IS a burial mound, the dead people aren't going to complain -  they're long gone. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: