Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:27:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 102047 times)
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 12:03:48 pm »

No, not exactly.  Lemuria, or Mu, came long before Atlantis although there was some overlapping at the end.  Its inhabitants were more closely linked to the world of the spirit.  They would have had little use for the type of technology that you describe.

Now, the Atlanteans during the later periods did have a type of energy grid, but I seriously doubt that it has anything to do with the thirteen global points that you posted above.  The central power plant of the Atlanteans housed the Great Crystal and was probably located in the western Atlantic or Caribbean area.

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2007, 12:58:32 pm »

I think it was in the Edgar Cayce stuff wasn't it, that he said the people of Mu were more spiritual than the Atlanteans?  I remember reading a line somewhere that said the Atlanteans and Mu did know of each other, that Atlanteans had seldom visited Mu but that the Mu were not worried about the Atlantians attacking them, that they had a means of protecting themselves.  That's it.  That's all I can remember and I'm not sure it was Cayce.  I suspect too that each of the power stations must have had a crystal of some sort to vibrate and generate power.  Cayce also said that it was mis-use of the crystal that started Atlantis breaking up so I don't think it would have been in the Med.

If Mu was in the Pacific between S. America and Australia, I don't think Japan is a close contender.  Maybe French Polynesia, New Caledonia or even Hawaii.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:23:28 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:43 pm »

http://www.relevant-television.com/arikat/miniseries_story.htm#

This is so cool.  It shows how cement blocks were poured to build the pyramids.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 09:25:50 pm »

Here is part of the booklet that goes with the above photo.

Go to:

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/pyrmyst.html      to read more.

This article explains that a small group of people, after working for 40 years on the project, basically snuck into the Great Pyrmid via a route they translated from old texts, and found under the pyramid, a beautiful chamber, housing technology and knowledge from ancient times. 

I have read years ago, about underground tunnels that exist under the surface of the earth, used by the ancients to transport goods to their different colonies.  There are certain accesses to these "tubes", one being under the Great Pyramid, and one being in an obscure location in Tibet. (also other places.)
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

docyabut

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2007, 11:34:15 pm »

Cayce could memorize by sleeping on books and what was written in books. He only said what was already written. He worked in a book store.

The idea of the Lemurian continent first appeared in the works of Augustus Le Plongeon, (1826-1908) a 19th century researcher and writer who conducted investigations of the Maya ruins in the Yucatan. He announced that he had translated ancient Mayan writings, which allegedly showed that the Maya of Yucatan were older than the later civilizations of Atlantis and Egypt, and additionally told the story of an even older continent of Mu, whose survivors founded the Maya civilization. Later students of the Ancient Maya writings argue that Le Plongeon's "translations" were based on little more than his vivid imagination.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2007, 09:30:01 am »

Hi Doc
I never heard that Cayce worked in a book store.  He was a photographer.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

docyabut

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2007, 02:22:47 pm »

In December 1893 the family moved to Hopkinsville, Kentucky and occupied 705 West Seventh, on the south-east corner of Seventh and Young Street. During this time Cayce received an eighth-grade education; discovered his spiritual vocation; left the family farm to pursue various forms of employment (at Richard's Dry Goods Store, then in Hopper's Bookstore both located on Main Street).

Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 02:28:14 pm »

Hopper's Bookstore in Hopkinsville where Cayce worked for many years as a young man specialized in occult and osteopathic works and he may have consciously or otherwise absorbed much of this material. However, knowledge of this material cannot account for most of Cayce's specific diagnoses, such as directing that osteopathic adjustments be given to a developmentally-delayed and seizure-ridden child named Aime Dietrich. She was restored to normal health by Cayce-directed treatments after conventional doctors had pronounced her case hopeless.

Books such as Frederick Oliver's Atlantean fantasy A Dweller on Two Planets and Marie Corelli's novels were probably accessible to Cayce at his bookstore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2007, 05:34:41 pm »

Facinating, I didn't remember he worked in a bookstore.  Be that as it may, I doubt he "slept" on ALL the books  Smiley  and he did do an amazing number of readings over his lifetime.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2007, 06:20:41 pm »

Yes, the reason that Cayce's readings are so amazing even today is that he tapped into the Akashic Records.  There are only a few readings that mention Lemuria/Mu, probably because it had much less relevance than Atlantis.  The readings say that there were many, many Atlantean souls reincarnating, especially during the early 1900's.  This makes sense when you consider all of the technology that was achieved during the last century.

Theosophy gives more details about Lemuria than does Cayce, but there are other sources, as well.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 06:23:04 pm by Tom Hebert » Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2007, 07:45:43 pm »

The Tibetan Monks train in spirituality and say that when one is "prepared" one can visit the Akashic records themselves via astral travel.  They also say that one can penetrate anywhere in the earth or universe with astral travel.  Perhaps, because the people of MU were more highly spiritual, they didn't have to re-incarnate and therefore Cayce's readings of course would involve people who were NOT so enlightened since they WERE reincarnating.

I've been reading the books of Lobsang Rampa and find his teachings cover a lot of what I've believed in all my life.  Maybe I used to live in Atlantis!  He did mention that yes, Atlantis did exist at one time, but I'm afraid that the location he gave isn't anywhere near where everybody is looking for it.  They won't find it either, if it was where he says it was.    He says the earth has been "seeded" a number of times by peoples known as "Gardeners of the Earth", and when the "seed" didn't develop the way it was supposed to, the gardeners cleared them out, and re-seeded.  He says that nuclear power was once before invented upon this earth and it caused major destruction here, and then had a ripple effect out into the universe.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2007, 08:40:18 pm »

Both Cayce and Plato suggest that civilization has reinvented itself a number of times during the earths existence.  Nuclear power?  It's possible.  Cayce said Atlanteans used the death ray, which was more akin to the laser because it drew power from the atmosphere and heavenly bodies and then concentrated through the use of crystals.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2007, 02:09:11 am »

Possibly Electro Magnetic power as well.  When studying about the Ark of the Covenant the Bible explains what the ARK did and that when people came to close to it, Moses told them to bathe in the river.  Mostly they washed their hands and feet, but in these instances Moses made them totally bathe ~ water apparently being the only thing that washed away the radiation effects.  In reading the Vedas I read where the "gods" fought arial battles and unleashed nuclear weapons, and the results of those wars.  This caused me to look up vitrified sand (sand turned to glass under EXTREME heat) to find locations for it, and indeed, the vitrified glass was found in the areas I expected to find it.  Egypt, the Sanai Peninsula and Libya.  This glass has been tested and it is not from a meteorite strike or lightning.  It's almost 99.9% pure.  The land in the areas where these battles took place, basically turned to desert from the radiation.  I had ventured a guess (to myself) that if indeed they had the technology to do these things, they had the technology to cause the cataclyms necessary to induce the water levels to raise and "wash" the land of the radiation.  A few bombs into a couple of volcanos causing a chain reaction, or something anyway, that caused the "great flood", so the land could be washed clean.  These people could live on their ships until the earth settled down again, and start all over.  The Sitchin stories pretty well explain it that way, altho the flood in his books, was caused by the warming from the earth's core, of the underneath side of the ice mass on Antarctica, causing that great mass to slide into the ocean when the earth wobbled on it's axis - supposedly caused from the 12th planet coming so close to earth in it's orbit.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:54:01 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2007, 02:51:59 am »

I can't remember if Edgar Cayce talked about the tunnels under the earth, but I've come across many references to such things, including  Lobsang Rampa's books, the book where I got the cross-cut picture of the pyramid showing the stairs from the top to under the pryamid, people who have worked for the government coming forward to tell about the on-going use of these tunnels by the government, etc.  If they had lasers which they likely would have, since they had the technology for so much else, those tunnels could have been made quite easily.  Makes sense too.  If the Anunnaki came here to mine gold, they had to get it to common loading docks.  Apparently the vehicle that traverses these tunnels travelled at great speeds.  They were just showing on the news the other night, a new train that travels at 645 miles per hour or thereabouts.  On rails yet.  If it was a mag-lev type, it would likely even go faster.

With regards to the great pyramid, there is no doubt that we find it a marvel of engineering.  If we take the story of the folks who snuck into it as true, then in my humble opinion, it was built by a very advanced civilization.  Not with rubble packed in the empty spaces that's for sure.  It was built for specific purposes, almost perfect in it's construction and alignment.  No way was this built with rubble.  No more than we would build a skyscraper on rubble.  If it's also true that the secret door, and inner doors work on harmonics, you can bet that every stone is strategically placed.   No sour notes anywhere. 

I was reading a physics paper the other day, and it was the second time in a matter of days that I came across this expression "intuitive knowledge".   Or "intuitive understanding".  I was surprised to find that expression in a "dedicated science" paper.  All my life, I seem to have had this intuitive knowledge ~ knowing things, but not knowing how I know them.  Studying something, and knowing intuitively if it's truth or not.  Sometimes I question myself, and then end up confusing myself! Then I really have to study the thing to set myself straight again. 

I believe Atlantis existed, but I don't think it's what everyone thinks Plato is describing.  I believe one way or another, this planet has had humanoid life on it that did not develop on the planet, for long ages past.   It's possible that there was evolution of a species on this planet, indiginous to this planet, but I think it's been "tampered" with a number of times. 

Three books that relate the same message are Edgar Cayce, the Urantia Book and Plato.    They all say that in the beginning, the inhabitants (whoever or whatever they were), were very spiritual and over time became base.  Both Edgar Cayce and the UB tell of "humanoids" that had been developing on earth but were not very advanced when celestial beings came here. (The Sumerian texts say the same)  I would have to re-read Cayce to upgrade my memory but one thing sticks out very clearly.  I do remember him saying that the first "perfect" human child was born in Egypt.  The Sumerian texts say the same thing.  Both Cayce and the Sumerian texts tell about alterations of DNA or "operations" to correct mistakes (such as humans with tails and so on) and Cayce mentions the Temple Beautiful and Temple of Knowledge I think it was.  One of these temples was a school and one a "hospital" where the unfortunates who were born with wierd appendages were operated on to remove such, and then given psychiatric counselling for their self esteem.  Even the Bok Saga has the same theme, where the people were very spiritual in the beginning and then gradually became selfish and personal ego took over and the tribes separated.

My point being - that there is a common thread thru all the histories that tell of other beings that came here from somewhere else.  Obviously to do that, they had advanced technology.  WAY advanced technology. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2007, 05:26:05 am »

Yes, according to Cayce our current "root race" originated in Egypt around 10,500 B.C.  I wonder what effect this may have had on the evidence that scientists have gathered for the "out of Africa" theory.  Is it possible that the evidence is more or less correct but the interpretation is skewed?

It was during this same time period that the Edgar Cayce soul "Ra-Ta" was sent into exile south of Egypt.  You can see from the following excerpt that this was probably when Ra-Ta did his initial planning for the Great Pyramid.  Interestingly, he does make a reference to an ancient tunnel system.  I don't know of any other such references in the readings except perhaps for the Hall of Records, if you want to call that a tunnel system.

294-150  7/28/32
There were begun some memorials in the Nubian land which still may be seen, even in this period, in the mountains of the land. Whole mountains were honeycombed, and were dug into sufficient to where the perpetual fires are STILL in activity in these various periods, when the priest then began to show the manifestations of those periods of reckoning the longitude (as termed now), latitude, and the activities of the planets and stars, and the various groups of stars, constellations, and the various influences that are held in place, or that HOLD in place those about this particular solar system.

Hence in the Nubian land there were first begun the reckoning of those periods when the Sun has its influence upon human life, and let's REMEMBER that it is in this period when the PRESENT RACE has been called into being - and the INFLUENCE is reckoned from all experiences of Ra-Ta, as the effect upon the body physical, the body mental, the body spiritual, or soul body; and these are the reckonings and the effects that were reckoned with, and about, and of, and concerning, in their various phases and effects. These all were set, not by Ra-Ta - but EXPRESSED in the DEVELOPMENT of Ra-Ta, that these DO affect - by the forces as set upon all - not only the inhabitant of a given sphere or planet, but the effect all has upon every form of expression in that sphere of the Creative Energies in action in that given sphere, and this particular sphere - or earth - was the RECKONING in that period. Hence arose what some termed those idiosyncrasies of planting in the moon, or in the phases of the moon, or of the tides and their effect, or of the calling of an animal in certain phases of the moon or seasons of the year, or of the combining of elements in the mineral kingdom, vegetable kingdom, animal kingdom, in various periods, were FIRST discovered or first given, not discovered - first CONSCIOUS of - by Ra-Ta, in his first giving to the peoples of the Nubian land.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: