Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:43:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 102052 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 06:34:19 pm »

Here is a picture of a Mosaic some of you might have come across before, found when workers were digging a basement for a new building.  It is supposedly of an ancient city an altho this isn't a clear picture, an artist has re-done it.  If you look closely tho, you will see two pillars in the right background that resemble the pillar of "power" for electro-magnetic energy by wireless.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2007, 06:41:56 pm »

Here is the artist's rendition of the Mosaic.  It's my theory that this is VERY old and those two towers in the background are the electricity source.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2007, 06:59:33 pm »

Okay but why would this city want to electrocute people entering through the main gate.  That doesn't seem very hospitable to me.

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 07:06:24 pm »

I doubt that is the main gate.  The door at the bottom is probably for servicing.  I believe the gate is toward the front of the picture, altho the Mosaic was damaged there.

Tesla sitting under the fury of his Tesla Coil

These coils don't appear to be any where near 100 feet high, and Tesla isn't being affected by the power.  Even if the towers in the picture were at the gate, it wouldn't apparently hurt anyone especially if they're 100 feet high.  In the original mosaic, you will see that there is water outside the wall, so I doubt that would be a gate, unless of course they could all walk on water Grin
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:12:56 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 11:00:31 pm »

Supposedly, there is the main city of Atlantis, and 12 colonies (sounds like Jesus and the 12 doesn't it?)  These colonies were located on different parts of the earth.  I have copied the article below:

Humanity flourished in prehistoric times around these culture-centers; upon each 'node' of the GRID; the same mysteries and parallels occurred at all of the 13 locations. Here is another major mystery of multiple origin-areas for the human race. There should be ONE starting point, not MANY; not on tops of the Andes, on remote Easter Island; in the middle of the Sahara Desert; Japan; Europe; far away Australia; deepest Africa in Zimbabwe; India; Russia; Brazilian jungles and now Canada? How did humans get everywhere on the planet, even to isolated regions? The same building techniques, great knowledge of math and astronomy, same burials, beliefs...and the same story of an advanced civilization instantly appeared and mysteriously disappeared at the GRID positions, should SHOCK investigators! Instead, traditional researchers ignore the forest for the trees. Pyramids were not tombs. Ancient (impossible) stonework functioned as 'utility poles' in a TESLA-based system, rather than idols to pagan gods.

If our ancestors were primitive, the titanic stonework of the past (pyramids, monoliths, great statues, etc.) would not exist. The Stone Age was not a primitive, caveman period; it was an age where human gods built upon the Earth. If traditions were correct, then the only evidence of the distant past would be unearthed in the fossil record. There would be fossilized thatched roofs, simple implements and the most basic of things. Instead, we discover the Power System of the Gods in impossible stonework in impossible places!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 11:08:00 pm »

The Cradles of Civilization were built on a global grid. The significance of this geographical FACT is the 12 Atlantean colonies were all connected to the main Power-Station in the Atlantic. Global grids (as they would in today's wired world) exist IN A PATTERN, connected in a worldwide system. If we observe a repeating, global pattern or network around the entire planet...we are forced to conclude a high-tech 'intelligence' was the architect. In the case of a technical 'Eden,' that prehistoric empire was Atlantis. Atlantis was not a legend, but the ancestors of the Pre-Egyptians and Pre-Incas.

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 11:11:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 11:28:30 pm »

Fairly recent discovery of a Mayan Indian profile cut into the mountains in Alberta, Canada
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Matt
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 01:07:40 am »

Hi Qoais,

I doubt that is a Mayan Indian since they didn't ever make their way to Canada. I love the way you brought Tesla into this, though, he is an underappredeciated genius.

Where did the mosaic at the top of the page come from? It looks familiar.
Report Spam   Logged

"Live fast, die young."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 02:08:58 am »

Hi Matt
Guess I better post the place I'm getting this info - some of it anyway!
http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/doug_atlantis_pg.htm
He explains this a lot better than I do.  I just figured out this basic "theory" and stumbled across this guy and found he thinks like me - only he's actually out there checking it out while I sit and tour the world from my computer Grin  This man makes so much logical sense.  He's probably right too but going against all the established norms of science is always an uphill battle.  T'would be nice to find some PROOF since that is what it would take to get people to change their views.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:43:09 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 02:27:57 am »

The mosaic was found in Rome when workers started digging a hole for the basement of a new building in 1997.  The location was the old Trajans Baths but they don't know what city the mosaic represents.
Although it took Tesla a lot of work, he himself made comments regarding how "simple" the theory of electro magnetic energy was, and said that one could basically stick a rod in the ground and have everlasting power.  But - the money people wouldn't want that to happen would they?  Anyway, what I'm getting at, is that if the builders of the pyramids had THAT technology, they likely had the electro magnetic energy knowledge as well.  It's really a much simpler method of creating electricity and it's a shame we don't adopt it and implement it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:41:14 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 02:49:48 am »

Also - if the Atlanteans had the knowledge to build pyramids and to use elctro magnetic energy - they would have know about the following as well.  Perhaps some of this explains HOW the pyramids were built.

The Hutchison Effect -- An Explanation
by Mark A. Solis

People often ask, "What exactly is the Hutchison Effect?"
This brief essay is an attempt to answer that question to the satisfaction of the majority.

First of all, the Hutchison Effect is a collection of phenomena which were discovered accidentally by John Hutchison during attempts to study the longitudinal waves of Tesla back in 1979. In other words, the Hutchison Effect is not simply a singular effect. It is many.

The Hutchison Effect occurs as the result of radio wave interferences in a zone of spatial volume encompassed by high voltage sources, usually a Van de Graff generator, and two or more Tesla coils.

The effects produced include levitation of heavy objects, fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood (exactly as portrayed in the movie, "The Philadelphia Experiment"), the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material, spontaneous fracturing of metals (which separate by sliding in a sideways fashion), and both temporary and permanent changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals.

The levitation of heavy objects by the Hutchison Effect is not---repeat not---the result of simple electrostatic or electromagnetic levitation. Claims that these forces alone can explain the phenomenon are patently ridiculous, and easily disproved by merely trying to use such methods to duplicate what the Hutchison Effect has achieved, which has been well documented both on film and videotape, and has been witnessed many times by numerous credentialed scientists and engineers. Challengers should note that their apparatus must be limited to the use of 75 Watts of power from a 120 Volt AC outlet, as that is all that is used by Hutchison's apparatus to levitate a 60-pound cannon ball.

The fusion of dissimilar materials, which is exceedingly remarkable, indicates clearly that the Hutchison Effect has a powerful influence on Van der Waals forces. In a striking and baffling contradiction, dissimilar substances can simply "come together," yet the individual substances do not dissociate. A block of wood can simply "sink into" a metal bar, yet neither the metal bar nor the block of wood come apart. Also, there is no evidence of displacement, such as would occur if, for example, one were to sink a stone into a bowl of water.

The anomalous heating of metal without any evidence of burning or scorching of the adjacent materials (usually wood) is a clear indication that possibly the nature of heat may not be completely understood. This has far-reaching implications for thermodynamics, which hinges entirely on the presumption of such knowledge. It should be noted that the entirety of thermodynamics is represented by the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is insignificant in a context of 0 Hz to infinite Hz. The anomalous heating exhibited by the Hutchison Effect shows plainly that we have much to learn, especially where thermodynamics and electromagnetism meet.

The spontaneous fracturing of metals, as occurs with the Hutchison Effect, is unique for two reasons: (1) there is no evidence of an "external force" causing the fracturing, and (2) the method by which the metal separates involves a sliding motion in a sideways direction, horizontally. The metal simply comes apart.

Some temporary changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals are somewhat reminiscent of the "spoon bending" of Uri Geller, except that there is no one near the metal samples when the changes take place. One video shows a spoon flapping up and down like a limp rag in a stiff breeze. In the case of permanent changes, a metal bar will be hard at one end, like steel, and soft at the other end, like powdered lead. Again, this is evidence of strong influence on Van der Waals forces.

The radio wave interferences involved in producing these effects are produced from as many as four and five different radio sources, all operating at low power. However, the zone in which the interferences take place is stressed by hundreds of kilovolts.

It is surmised by some researchers that what Hutchison has done is tap into the Zero Point Energy. This energy gets its name from the fact that it is evidenced by oscillations at zero degrees Kelvin, where supposedly all activity in an atom ceases. The energy is associated with the spontaneous emission and annihilation of electrons and positrons coming from what is called "the quantum vacuum." The density of the energy contained in the quantum
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 03:08:29 am »

Underwater images of Yonaguni - the 11th colony of Atlantis

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 07:14:59 am »

I think Yonaguni could be the remnants of Lemuria rather than Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 09:48:28 am »

Same difference  Grin  Sort of.  One of the 12 colonies.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: