Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:00:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106433 times)
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #360 on: October 26, 2007, 04:28:07 am »

Hi Qoais,

Please read the latest news
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7062415.stm

regards

Mario
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:45:08 pm by Mario Dantas » Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #361 on: October 26, 2007, 04:29:45 am »

*** a continuation of "THE MYTHOLOGY OF WOMAN" story from Tuesday October 23 coming up in my next post.   ***
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #362 on: October 26, 2007, 11:04:38 am »

*** The Psychic continued to explain that his job in Vietnam was to "look for the enemy"! This was the first time I became aware of such activity happening in the military. It was sort of the topic of movies & late nite talk shows. Here I was hearing it first hand. I was intrigued & curious! We talked for some time & then he said something that has been planted in my mind & I still think about it to this day. It is probably one of those contributing factors that eventually directed me to this forum. He said "You know. . .this sculpture you're carving were THE GATES TO ATLANTIS". As he walked away those words were ringing in my head for hours. I always felt this piece wanted to be near the sea. Since that is the origins of limestone/marble anyways, once an ancient sea bottom, the end product of coral & sea shell deposits! So I moved "The Mythology of Woman" to California. Strangely enough exactly 10 years later she & her twin sister "The Winged Angel" were destroyed in the Great L.A. Quake of Jan. 1994 !   ***
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #363 on: October 26, 2007, 11:15:48 am »

OOOOOOOH, N O.............
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #364 on: October 26, 2007, 04:27:39 pm »

DDD,

Have you put up any pics of them yet? 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:28:17 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #365 on: October 27, 2007, 12:04:33 am »

Hi Mario
What a great article.  Obviously there's a gap in MY education, as when I was young, we were taught that Homo Sapiens developed from Cro-Mag!  Now they're saying that's not true.  Oh well, next year they'll retract that and say something else.  I'm not really sure how to apply this bit of information to what I call "My Theory".  Does it substantiate the thought that there were different species of "human" evolving side by side or not?   hhmmmmm.....................  Does it substantiate the idea that "someone" messed with our DNA eons ago? As suggested by Edgar Cayce and the Sumerian texts?  hmmmmm........

Hi 3D
I loved the story, but not the ending Cry  Those pieces must have been truly beautiful. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #366 on: October 27, 2007, 02:15:04 am »

Copied from the thread Genetics:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,4377.msg39714.html#msg39714

So - maybe - if the Neanderthals became extinct, we WERE re-seeded by superior beings?!?!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

DDDnD3D

« Reply #367 on: October 27, 2007, 04:07:32 am »

*** "The Mythology of Woman" broke into 12 pieces?   ***
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2007, 04:39:30 am »

*** This is the reality ! You dont have to go looking for it !       ***7***
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2007, 06:54:29 am »

*** Hi Rockessence *** I havent posted any pictures yet. I have to dig everything up first. When I do I'll probably put it in the appropriate section: the arts / sculpture etc. I'll leave a note here when I do. Thank you all for your interest.       DD****D
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2007, 06:08:44 pm »

Smiley  Quote from Qoais:

Does it substantiate the thought that there were different species of "human" evolving side by side or not?   hhmmmmm..................... 

My theory too "Q".  There's evidence for it, if you know how to read it.

There's a Dr. D'Adamo in Canada who has devoted his life's work to cross referencing blood type to diet.  One of his books is entitled "One Man's Food..."  I think he's just hit the tip of the iceburg.  The reason why some drugs have side effects on one person and not the same effect on another is that we're not a "homo" genius race.  We're a mutt mix of different humanoid types of creatures. 

D'Adamo points out that the actual blood chemistry is different in how one person's blood processes a drug, as to how another persons blood processes the same chemical, (and this goes for food as well).  The Nethandral's didn't become extinct, they were simply assimilated and interbred.  Same with Cro Magnum Man. 

If the blood types are any indication, then there were at least four different types of humanoid creatures that interbred.  Type "A" blood was a complete vegetarian creature, while type "O" blood was carnivarous.  And AB and B were yet two different types of humanoid. 

His work is very controversial.  But it makes sence if you think about it deeply.  It explains a very old adage... of how one food can be good for one man and yet be very bad for another.  How could that be if we were all "homosapiens" ?
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2007, 08:30:44 pm »

Thank you very much for that information Sungate.  Controversial indeed.  Since mainstream science seems to get set in their ways and opinions, I am very happy to hear that someone is going where no man went before.  I like this theory.  It would explain a lot.  I mean, even if you just want to play with it in your head, it would really answer a lot of questions.  I know it would take years to be 'ACCEPTED" but that doesn't mean we can't theroize on it!  You're right.  It makes total sense, and your illustration of the food or drugs being good for one but not another is an excellent example.  Why some people are more prone to diseases, why some have super high IQ's even, and others are "average", why some are super talented in specific fields, and others are talented at hardly anything.  Excellent food for thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #372 on: October 29, 2007, 12:07:44 am »

Yikes!  I just had a brainwave.  I have to find a map.  Hang on a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #373 on: October 29, 2007, 12:49:58 am »

Okeee Dokee

Here's a theory for ya!  What if EVERYONE IS right? Personally, I say history is way older than we think, including the evolution of the human genome, I say it's possible the species was SEEDED, maybe several times, and somehow, this history was kept.  Whether it was by viewing the akashic records, or by the sound system, or race memories or whatever.  I don't know why the word "navel" popped into my head, but of course that brought back the book by the Rand-Flemagh's, about Atlantis being the Naval of the earth (and they say Antarctica.)  We know of the other theories and each argues for his preferred location.

I BELIEVE IT'S MOST IMPORTANT THAT WE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE TIME LINE IS WAY, WAY OLDER THAN WHAT'S CURRENTLY THE ACCEPTED SCIENTIFIC LIMITS.  Also, that Plato WAS going back and forth in the time sequence.

I've been harping on I know, that the time lines are important.  I did it in Sarmast's forum, and I've done it at AR and I've done it here.
Because I think it's a key.  This idea just hit me as I was perusing the posts about Greenland as Atlantis.  They are discussing the "shape", like a triangle with a point.  How Greenland has a point, how Africa has a point, how India has a point etc.

I say all the theories of Atlantis are true.  It's the timeline that needs figuring out.    I'll post the one map here that's critical to this theory, but please check on page 9 of this thread to see all the maps, from the early beginnings when the land mass was a Pangea. (All in one). 

I think when you look at the above picture, you will grasp what I'm on about.  ATLANTIS WAS A GLOBAL COLONY BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT ALL IN THE SAME PLACE!

WHEN THE WORLD WAS A PANGEA.

Then the world started tearing apart. The break-up of Atlantis.   AFRICA WAS AN ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATLANTIC FOR QUITE SOME TIME BEFORE SHE REACHED THE EASTERN POINT OF HER TRAVELS AND JOINED WITH THE EUROPEAN PORTION.

The "Royal City" or Temple City could have been on that part when she broke up, and Blue Hue would be correct in saying that it ended up where Arabia now is, as you can see from the above map, it is theorized that Africa and Arabia travelled together, altho what would eventually rise up out of the waters as Arabia, is still underwater.

This would explain all the discoveries on both sides of the world, it would explain the Bok Saga, it would explain tribes on each side of the world having the same myth and legend of coming from a place that was lost in the ocean, etc. etc.  It would explain how they knew there was land on the other side of the ocean in ancient times.  It would explain the eels going back to their breeding ground, it would explain the "pied piper" effect of the lemurs (I think it is) that try to go back to their place of origin and all march into the water.  It would explain how "man originated in Africa" and how that ancestry is now being located in the United States in view of the megalithic statues being found there.  It explains how the Atlanteans could go from their island to "other islands and the continent that surrounded the ocean.  It was definitely the "naval" of the world, because that's where it all started.  Right smack in the middle of that original Pangea, like a belly-button.  Atlantis - Atlas - the world - broke up.  But the final destruction was not that island in the middle of the ocean, because it had travelled west and joined Europe.  Plato's final destruction was of a city that was in the area that he was aware of.  The Atlanteans had colonies all over the world because they were on the land when it broke up.  The POWER came from the Atlantic.  Not the army.  The POWER. The KNOWLEDGE - the technology. 

Cayce says the western shore of Atlantis was off the modern Eastern seaboard.  Look at the map above. 

What would be then the Northern lands of Europe, probably didn't have as developed a civilization, at least not as technological as atlantis.  Remember, Plato says the Gods divided the world up amongst themselves but his story was about the tribe of Posidion as it were.  He does NOT SAY WHERE THE OTHER GODS STARTED THEIR TRIBES.  Except for the reference of the war 9000 years in the past when Athens was mightier than it had ever been.  This then, WOULD have been a war of the gods using the creatures they had created. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:56:22 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #374 on: October 29, 2007, 01:20:47 am »

Cayce says that originally, the spiritual beings entered into the animals and lost the ability to get out.  He said they "projected" an image and the image manifested as something that today we would not recognize as human.  THAT took evolution.  We have the Sumerian texts saying our DNA was messed with, we have scientists saying that Cro-mag, Homo Sapian etc., were all different genomes.  They say they find "quantum leaps" in the evolvement of humans, with nothing to explain that leap.  Some people say we are a holographic computer program, a projection.  Cayce says we ARE a projection, but from way in the beginning.  A thought projection.  If they found that the image they "projected" was not satisfactory, they changed it.  Maybe destroyed that "projection" and made another one, and then finally realized that all things needed to "evolve" and when their original "projection" reached a certain stage, they tweaked it with a few genetic alterations.  The original beings had all knowledge of the universe.  They were extremely long lived.  It took eons for them to degrade.  That's why the oldest buldings are the best.  They gradually lost the knowledge along with their spirituality. 

And it wasn't SO long ago, in comparison to their beginnings, that they finally quit communicating directly with the product of their creation.  In my mind, that was Naner Sin - leading Moses out of Egypt.  It was not the Creator of All Things leading Moses. God the Creator does not un-create, or destroy what he has made.  THAT is done by beings that lost their spirituality, but not their knowledge.  THAT is done by beings that held the opinion they were better than their creation.  Their creation that was developed to use as slaves.  They developed a "human" body of perfection for themselves, and did not cross breed with the lesser beings, until they became so base, that they found the "daughters of man" attractive.  We have giants, probably because it was a "creation" made for a certain purpose, and then destroyed because it was no longer useful, was ugly to them, or maybe turned against their creator.  Who knows, but it's a theory.  We could have different languages, maybe because of these beings trying to make speech when they were in the form of animals, maybe because their creations couldn't pronounce the words the same way, or MAYBE each 'GOD" taught it's creation a different language.  Maybe, each creation was different, as each God deemed what they thought was the perfect form for the environment. 
Thats My Theory - for now Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:39:47 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: