Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:45:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106399 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:35 pm »

Majeston, I've thought of a lot of different answers to your post, but I am not going to be drawn into a discussion of the Urantia Book, nor am I going to be drawn into hurling insults back and forth.  Forty years of experience with the Urantia Book and you have not learned the basics.  Crudeness, Rudeness and arrogance do not open the gate of Paradise.

Your superiority attitude comes thru loud and clear (taking the name Majeston is a strong indication) and if you feel you need to insult someone and make like they are inferior to you, please feel free to take your frustrations out on me, because then you won't be beating on someone else.  Perhaps you were also the school yard bully.   On the other hand, if it causes you discomfort and annoyance to chat with me, then by all means, move on.  I thought we had agreed some time ago to ignore each other.

Obviously, I am travelling at my own speed and you are annoyed by that.  I don't want to know why.  All my life, I wanted to study and didn't have time.  Now I do.  So, I'm filling my head with the garbage of the Sages and wise and learned people of history so I can get up to speed.  What bothers you, is that I have read the Urantia Book, several times now, but still have the guts to think on my own and express what I think and have not become a fanatical UB follower.   I do try to be logical because I feel it's the best way to approach a mystery - such as Atlantis.  One can be completely embarrassed if one assumes too much and doesn't stop to think of the logic. 

I did not say the Akashic records were easily accessible.  I believe I said I only knew of 3 who had done so.  I also mentioned that it takes years and years of training to be able to do so. (Except for Edgar Cayce who was granted that gift)

Not all people have read the Urantia Book, nor do all that have read it, follow it religiously like you do.  I will reference it once in a while but there are other books, other knowledge to explore.  I believe the UB regarding Caligstia and that there was writing 500,000 years ago.  But I am not about to try to ram the UB down anyone's throat so must use that which is the accepted standard of scientific discoveries.  So, it's not a surprise to me that Atlantis could have existed 100,000 years ago.  Why should it? Dalamatia, the first city on earth was built 500,000 years ago and Caligastia came with all knowledge of the universe.  Don't tell me he didn't use it to develop technology.  But as I said, not everyone knows or believes in the UB so another approach is necessary to try to explain events of the past.  It would not surprise me either, to find that whoever these Atlanteans were, they were amphibious, for God has created many creatures that we know nothing about. 

So tell me your Majestry, who were the Atlanteans?  Who were the Oannes?  The UB does not mention these and yet there are written records (garbage to you) and pictures of these beings.  If it isn't in the Urantia Book, you don't want to know about it.  Why?  Are you insulted that God would make a creature half man half fish?  No stranger than Adam and Eve being immortal and having a dual energy system, yet you suck that up.

Now let me think - in what piece of garbage did I read that if you look at someone and place the thought in your mind that God loves that person as much as he loves you , you would treat him a whole lot better - oh I remember - I do believe it was the Urantia Book.  Could be wrong on that tho. 

So Majeston, look upon me and see me as God does and I will do the same for you.

Oh - just one more thing.  I HATE pearls.  They are the product of irritation and pain to the poor creature that has to bear them.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:14:47 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2007, 10:04:49 pm »

It may sound like garbage to some I suppose, because humans don't seem to want to change their way of thinking, or change their prejudices.  The movie Star Trek I think, was supposedly science fiction, but I'm sure everyone noticed that the crew of the Enterprise met all types of strange beings in their travels, and as the show progressed, it showed these diverse beings working and getting along with each other.  And why not?  If we can change our pre-conceived ideas about the past, perhaps we can lift the veil of ignorance and non-belief in things we don't understand, or won't accept.

For myself, I had decided some time ago, to accept all the ancient records as true.  I figure it just took too much work and effort and training on the part of the people who made these recordings,  for them to be just story telling around the old camp fire.  I'm not saying everything that was written is the complete truth and nothing but the truth, because each person writes from their own perspective.  What I mean by being true, is that altho the people who wrote things down may not have even understood exactly what they were writing about, it was important enough to them to record it.  Most ancient cultures talk about "gods".  Who were the gods, and where did they come from?  WHY were they considered gods?  And where are these "gods" now?  We say, "oh, they weren't really gods, these are myths".  Well, who made them up then?  Who carved the pictures of them, if they didn't exist?

I have mentioned the Oannes and suggested that perhaps these "gods" WERE amphibious creatures with a dual support system.  I started wondering to myself, that if these "gods" divided up the world amongst themselves, and then lived in their designated domain, then Posidion had to live in the sea.  Or in the water anyway.  I had studied the Piri Ries map and I thought "either someone saw the world from up above OR they saw it from underneath". 

The Story of Oannes

"At first they led a somewhat wretched existence and lived without rule after the manner of beasts. But, in the first year appeared an animal endowed with human reason, named Oannes, who rose from out of the Erythian Sea, at the point where it borders Babylonia. He had the whole body of a fish, but above his fish's head he had another head which was that of a man, and human feet emerged from beneath his fish's tail. He had a human voice, and an image of him is preserved unto this day. He passed the day in the midst of men without taking food; he taught them the use of letters, sciences and arts of all kinds. He taught them to construct cities, to found temples, to compile laws, and explained to them the principles of geometrical knowledge. He made them distinguish the seeds of the earth, and showed them how to collect the fruits; in short he instructed them in everything which could tend to soften human manners and humanize their laws. From that time nothing material has been added by way of improvement to his instructions. And when the sun set, this being Oannes, retired again into the sea, for he was amphibious. After this there appeared other animals like Oannes."

An account rendered by Berossus, a Babylonian priest of the 13th century B.C.

Going back to Plato's story, and without cutting and pasting the whole thing here, he tells us that in the beginning, the gods divided up the earth amongst themselves and after they settled their territories, they proceeded to look after us, their creatures and children, as shepherds look after their flocks.   "They did not use physical means of control, like shpherds who direct their flock with blows, but brought their influence to bear on the creature's most sensitive part, using persuasion as a steersman uses the helm to direct the mind as they saw fit and so guide the whole mortal creature."  In other words, taught them what they needed to know to be human.  Like the description of the Oannes above. 

When Posidion first married Clieto, he built these 3 rings of water around the hill where she lived making the place inaccessible to MAN.  (for there were no ships or sailing in those days).  So when he says making the place inaccessible to MAN,  what does he mean - as opposed to what?  Man couldn't swim maybe?  So first of all, how did Posidion get about his kingdom of Atlantis?  I'm sure he didn't just sit on the hill with Cleito making babies.  He would have had to check it all round about and develop it and protect it.   How did he get out and about?  If he was just a MAN?   Since I don't know what a "god" is, or what it can do, or why it's called a "god" in the first place, I have to assume it's something other than a man.  And yet it has to be at least part man to breed with a human.  So, if this "god" was amphibious, like the Oannes, he would have no trouble getting all around his kingdom, by swimming there.  The horses of his "chariot" were not equine horses.  He would have harnessed the power of whales and dolphins.  We use dolphins for all kinds of things these days - they're easily trained and so are whales, as anyone can see that goes to the aquarium.  THAT'S why the rings of water.  For access.  For himself and his kind.  I doubt it was because he was so far-seeing that he could predict that thousands of years into the future, man would invent boats.  (Unless of course, he himself was from an advanced culture that already had these things and he himself taught the people how to build them).  How easy it would be, to map the outlines of the landmasses, if one swam right along the edges, and drew as they went.  The Oannes could live on land as well, so they would see the "lay of the land" from a human perspective also.  But they didn't eat when they were on land.  Suggesting they couldn't digest the food that humans ate.
So - where did these "gods" originate?  Were they developing along side us all along, but their evolution was speedier than ours?  In other words, were they indiginous to this earth?  Doesn't seem so, according to all the legends.   The Dogons of Africa, have a legend where they say these beings came from another planet.  Same with the Sumerian texts, same with the information from S. America as one interprets the carvings in stone, the Nasca lines etc.  ALL these records cannot be a co-incidence. 

The Bok Saga tells of people living in or under the ice during the ice-age, 75,000 years ago.  How did they survive?  What did they eat?  A straight diet of fish for a few thousand years?  Even the Eskimos eat more than just fish.   Did they somehow swim under the ice sheet in frigid water to access food from somewhere else?  Don't think so.  They'd have died in about 3 minutes in that temperature.  So then it would seem that SOMEONE - BROUGHT - them food.  Who could do that?  Someone that could live on land AND water.  Someone who was "spiritual and peaceful" in the beginning, and cared about the cretures of earth.  Someone who taught them to read and write and to communicate with a sound system.  Whales and dolphins communicate with a sound system.  I bet their sound system hasn't change since the beginning of time!  So the people of the Bok Saga learned a sound system that would last down thru the ages.  Sounds that trigger group memories or subconscious memories so they they 'remembered" their past.  After the ice melted, the Bok Saga people sent out a special messenger to those who had left the original commune, a messenger that was to "remind" them of this sound system and trigger their memories.  I THINK it said a messenger was sent out every 1,000 years.  Well, at the end of the ice age, boats still weren't invented yet, so how did this messenger, get out and about in the world, to bring this message?  How did he know where the other people who left, had gone?  The first people who left, may have managed to cross the ice on foot, but after that - what?  I thought perhaps they used mentally telepathy, but I do think this messenger physically visited the colonies. 

What type of being could survive the catastrophic upheavals that supposedly happened in ages past?  When the land was covered in water, what type of being would have survived?  One that could live in the water. 

Here is part of an answer from a Marine Biologist when asked about the lifespan of whales and how long they'd been around:

The most modern families of whales are known from the Miocene and one first
appears in the mid-Oligocene (30 million years ago). However, more archaic
whales, named the archaeocetes, are known from the Eocene (50 million years
ago). These archaic whales includes genera that illustrate the transition
from primitive terrestrial mammals.

Somehow, the animals of the waters of the world, survived all those cataclysms. 

So - do we have everything ass backwards?  Have we perhaps, gone from being terrestrial mammals, to aquatic mammals, and back again? 

Why would a creature that had the best of both worlds, wish to establish itself on land permanently in the first place?  Perhaps because he knew he was evolving and had no choice.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:12:47 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2007, 10:17:33 pm »

BRAVA, BRAVISSIMA!!!!

Q., just follow your own 'drum' and if others don't understand, too bad for them!!!

Thankfully, this is not AR and people, except for someone who constantly spews
BILE AND HATRED,  are still going to esteem you for having "an enquiring mind".

I wish there were more people with that in this world!

Love and Hugs,
b
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2007, 10:35:14 pm »

Thanks Bianca.  I appreciate your support. Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2007, 11:20:55 pm »

I've said it before, that I have a great deal of trouble with time lines.  I can never remember in what era or age an event took place or who lived when, etc., so I have no definite time line for any of this, and I doubt it really matters anyway.

BUT

Did Atlantis exist?  Yes I think so.  Where?  In the ocean just like Plato and Cayce said.  But probably the only part above water at one time,  was the part described by Plato.  The rest could have been under water all along, since these creatures had a dual support system.  WHERE exactly was Cleito's hill?  It literally, could have been anywhere on earth, for Plato only says that the way was blocked for "those who sailed there".  Whoever "those" are that he's referring to. 

The kingdom of Atlantis ( I think I should pay more attention to my psychic intuiton) was a water kingdom, that transitioned over the eons into a land kingdom.  From the top of the world - as in the Bok Saga - to the bottom of the world - we have the legends of almost all people, talking of a "god" who came from the ocean and taught them - gave them knowledge.  Cayce says that the Atlanteans knew their kingdom was going to break up and to preserve their knowledge they made "time capsules", Halls of Records.  I suspect that what we find there will be something totally different than what we expect.  Will they tell us how to make Vimanas?  No, I don't think so.  Will it tell us how to make more incredible weapons to kill each other?  No it won't.  Because THAT technology is NOT advanced.  We were never supposed to know those things in the first place, because we weren't ready for them.  We were SUPPOSED to be ready, but if we take some information from the Urantia Book, we were retarded in our progress of technological advancement because our Planetary Prince, sent here to teach us - SLOWLY - rebelled.  He was supposed to teach us for 500,000 years, at which time an Adam and Eve would be sent here to contiue our spiritual advancement.  (For those of you who haven't read the Urantia Book, you won't understand)
I won't go there right now.

Cayce talks about the Sons of Light and the Sons of Belial.  Guess who were the good guys and the bad guys.  I'm sure it's apparent.
The Tibetan Lama, Robsang Lampa, tells about TWO civilizations that existed far in the past, that warred with each other, even while preaching that they were "brothers".  And in the end they used mighty weapons of destruction and destroyed totally, all that had been built up before with mere remnants remaining in caves and tunnels, fighting for survival against all odds.  Against the destruction of food, against finding clean water, against the ash and smoke and darkness for days. 

Cayce tells about the Sons of Belial developing their technology and using the forces they created, against others and then turning the energy of the "great crystal" towards the earth itself.  They had been warned by the Sons of Light what would happen if they continued with these experiments, but would not listen.  When Cayce says that there were 3 waves of exodus from Atlantis, I'm sure it was not only the Sons of Light who left.  The Sons of Belial would have been looking for a new home as well. 

For those of you who have read Cayce, you will remember what he said about the souls who had entered the earth plane, into the animals of the earth, and couldn't get out again.  They lost the ability to re-enter the plane they had come from.  BUT SOME OF THEM DID NOT LOSE THEIR SPIRITUALITY.  They were still good and kind, and remembered that they were creatures of God.  And in the Cayce material he talks a lot about Ra Ta, and how some souls "lived in the time when Ra Ta was in Egypt, working in the "temple beautiful" and the "temple of knowledge".  These were not temples of worship.  They were schools and medical facilities.  Somehow, the Children of Light knew they had a place "prepared for them" and that place was on land.  Some of them had appendages, like fins, tails, etc.  These were removed in the one facility, and psycological counselling was given to those who had these appendages removed.  In other words, were taught how to be a human, as this is the body that had been designed for those souls to use while in the earth plane on their journey to spiritual enlightenment.  They were to no longer be entrapped in the bodies of animals.  Thus he says in one reading that finally "a perfect human child was born in Egypt". 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2007, 12:38:24 am »

In the Sumerian texts, they talk about Enki and Ea and their sister, who (according to Sitchin) came from another planet.  That MAY be true.  Again, quoting the Urantia Book, an envoy of staff was sent here with our planetary prince to assist him.  These beings basically had all knowledge of the universe.  Not ALL as in God Knowing All, but All as in comparing ourselves to an ant.  They did not originate on this planet, but were personally chosen for their knowledge and skills by our Planetary Prince himself.  Some of this staff rebelled against the created order of things along with our Prince.  Some did not.  These beings were immortal.  ("gods" to some - with long life spans)

Drawing a parallel - We have Edgar Cayce telling about the two sides who differed in their opinions, one good, one bad.

We have the Urantia Book telling us about Caligastia, our Planetary Prince and his minions who rebelled with him, namely Lucifer and Satan.  (they are not the devil with horns and a forked tail). 

And we have the story of Atlantis - how at first they were spiritual but became base and gross over time.

It's all the same story.

HOW events played out, all the little details, we likely will never know.  But it would seem that some of the souls of the Children of Light entered the creatures of the sea, and when the time came for them to be human, they were aware of it and prepared for it.  In the meantime, helping the humanoids who were likely being developed for the purpose of the transition.  Teaching them what they had to know, as they evolved into the body that would eventually be the proper vessel for the souls who had lost their ability to be spiritual in nature, to use as a vehicle in their return path to spiritual enlightenment.

Now in comparison, we have the Sons of Belial drawing a parallel with the rebellious staff of our planetary prince, and the Annunaki who supposedly, "from Heaven to Earth came".  The stories are all the same, just told from the perspective of the different factions.

Our Planetary Prince rebelled against the Order of Creation or shall we just say God's plan for the development of this planet and all things on it.  He supposedly figured God's plan was taking to long and he wanted to speed it up.  Which apparently, actually set us back about 300,000 years.

So - in the beginning - according to Cayce, we have beings of spirit that could travel thru the cosmos at will, that looked upon this beautiful earth and the creatures in it, and entered into those creatures and were trapped there.  This does not mean they lost all their knowledge from the day they were created.  It means they lost their spirit "form".  There were those that did not enter therein, who felt sorry for those who were stuck here, and a plan was developed by those spiritual beings to help the others regain their spirituality whereby a physical form would be created to specifically accommodate that endeavor.  (I think he says Jesus was one of those who worked on this plan)  Not Jesus the "human" of course, but the spiritual being.  Obviously, this was going to be a slow process, one of evolution.

So now we come to those who would be patient and wait for the right moment - the Children of Light, (Oannes)  and those who decided they'd do like Lucifer and speed up the process.  The Anunnaki or Sons of Belial.  Drawing a parallel again, we have the ancient texts of the Vedas, telling us about flying machines and technological warfare - in the not so ancient past.  The Sons of Belial repeating their destructive history.  Rushing the technological developments that most "humans" wouldn't undertand, and ending up destroying each other.

The Children of Light?  They gradually integrated with their human counterparts as was the original plan, but sadly, have not followed the original path of finding their way back to their creator by spiritual enlightenment thru this body, as was originally intended.  As far as I can tell, only the Tibetan Lamas, and those who follow that type of teaching, are the only ones left on that original path of raising their consciousness to higher levels. 

So when Plato says "this power came from the Atlantic" it was true.  It ORIGINATED with the Sons of Belial, who lived in a kingdom that was originally, mostly water.  If these were the people who supposedly made this war on Athens etc. then they would be powerful, because they had superior knowledge. Perhaps a group of the Sons of Belial colonized Arabia in the Persian Gulf when Arabia first emerged from the depths, and perhaps they became the Anunnaki, working genetic marvels with their knowledge, so they could have a proper human physique quicker than the plan of evolution.  If so, then that old addage of "history repeats itself" is most definitely true.

So what is in the Hall of Records?  Depends which faction stored the knowledge. If it was the Children of Light, I would expect to find teachings about our origins, about the creation of the universe(s), and how to find our way back to our Creator.  I believe that this is the knowledge that would be saved, as Cayce says that only when the time is right and only when those who are supposed to open it, are all together to do so.

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2007, 02:11:41 am »

The "gods" of the olden days - of the Greeks and Babylonians etc., even the "god" that lead Moses, was not God, the Creator.  THEY were the false gods, the Sons of Belial, the Anuannki, the members of the Rebellious Staff of the Planetary Prince.  Setting themselves up as gods, for us puny humans to bow down to because they had superior knowledge.     GOD IS LOVE.  He can not be otherwise.  We are all equal in his view.  Therefore, he does not pick and choose who will fight a war and win - for he is not war - he is not for killing what he created.  He is not capable of human emotions and for priests to use fear and and put terror in the minds of men by teaching fire and brimstone and eternal burning in the fires of hell, is all against what GOD is.  God the Creator did not tell Moses to gather up certain chosen people and lead them out of Egypt to a "promised land" that he had to steal from those who already inhabited it.  God the Creator did not stick his nose in the everyday affairs of human beings, especially when they were fighting each other and killing each other.  No, that was the decendants of the Sons of Belial, the egotistical creatures that still believed their way was better than God's way, and never learned the lessons of the past.  I would guess that this "god" that led Moses was the last of the line, as even in the time of the Bible, he no longer appears to anyone and communication ceases.  God the Creator would not have to appear on a mount in flashings and tremblings and scaring people half to death with his arrival.  He is already present in each one of us. 
Besides free will, we are also endowed with a basic INSTINCT for what is right and wrong, as well as intuition for knowing the difference. 

Earlier I talked about the Urantia Book.  In that book, which again, I believe has truth in it, is not the whole truth and nothing but.  There is a chapter that tells about a planet not far from us, that is developing along the same lines we are, but that in their development they make use of eugenics to "breed out undesirable traits" using the theory like the Nazi's did, that they can breed the perfect race.  They sterilize those who cannot learn beyond a certain level, and those who have committed crimes. Those that are not "brilliant" are sent to do the menial labor on the farms and such and are not allowed to marry and reproduce.   I do not believe that God the Creator wants us impersonating him that way. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2007, 01:49:34 pm »

Hey Tom, Bianca tells me you are well versed in Edgar Cayce, so I was wondering if you could re-fresh my memory since it's been quite a number of years since I first read his stuff.

I THOUGHT I remembered, that he said when the souls got stuck in the animals, and eventually couldn't get out again, another group of entities got together and formed a plan for them.  It wouldn't be easy, but it WAS a plan, and that Jesus (Michael) was in that group.

Is my memory faulty on that?

What I'm trying to say, is that perhaps it was decided that a "perfect" body would be developed for the souls to use that were trapped, and then it would be up to them to use it for the purpose it was intended, as in regaining their spirituality.  I'm saying that perhaps, the plan was to "evolve" a body that was suitable, while at the same time, whatever body they were in currently, would evolve along a similar path, and when the two reached an equal level, they could then breed and the final result would be the "perfect vehicle".  Hence we have children being born with unwanted and unnecessary appendages, that were surgically removed in Egypt and we have the reading where Cayce says "the first perfect human child was born in Egypt".  (I can't remember which reading THAT was either).

I'd appreciate your help on this Tom.
thanks
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #308 on: October 22, 2007, 02:55:35 pm »

Hi Qoais,

I would like to help, but this is a very deep and broad subject!  I don't know if I can do it justice in a discussion-type environment.  I accept the validity of the Cayce readings but not the UB, so we may disagree on certain details.

It is my understanding that the Jesus soul is not the same entity as Archangel Michael.  Jesus is the Way.  Michael is described as Lord of the Way.  There is a difference.

Other than that your memory of Cayce's explanation is pretty much on target.  I  was hoping to find an article on the Internet that would explain the major sequence of events in a clear fashion.  This one come close.  The subject is Atlantis but it also brings in the creation of Adam (five races) and the pre-Adamic races.  In the meantime, if anything else occurs to me, I will post it.

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journal/2002/Autumn/Atlantis/

Tom

Hey Tom, Bianca tells me you are well versed in Edgar Cayce, so I was wondering if you could re-fresh my memory since it's been quite a number of years since I first read his stuff.

I THOUGHT I remembered, that he said when the souls got stuck in the animals, and eventually couldn't get out again, another group of entities got together and formed a plan for them.  It wouldn't be easy, but it WAS a plan, and that Jesus (Michael) was in that group.

Is my memory faulty on that?

What I'm trying to say, is that perhaps it was decided that a "perfect" body would be developed for the souls to use that were trapped, and then it would be up to them to use it for the purpose it was intended, as in regaining their spirituality.  I'm saying that perhaps, the plan was to "evolve" a body that was suitable, while at the same time, whatever body they were in currently, would evolve along a similar path, and when the two reached an equal level, they could then breed and the final result would be the "perfect vehicle".  Hence we have children being born with unwanted and unnecessary appendages, that were surgically removed in Egypt and we have the reading where Cayce says "the first perfect human child was born in Egypt".  (I can't remember which reading THAT was either).

I'd appreciate your help on this Tom.
thanks

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #309 on: October 22, 2007, 03:11:03 pm »

From the Cayce material:

In Cayce's visions, the geography of the world at the time when human history began on Atlantis was dramatically different than it is today. Many areas of Earth that today are ocean were once dry ground, and many places that were once lush and fertile are now desert. Most of Europe was underwater, Norway and the Caucausus forming the western boundary of what we now call Eurasia, their rivers flowing into the Atlantic. Of what is now America, only the desert southwest and high plains areas of Arizona, Utah and Nevada were above ground, the Midwest being entirely underwater, and the East Coast forming the lowland areas of the continent of Atlantis. Likewise the Nile flowed west across the Sahara into the Atlantic, instead of north into the Mediterranean. The desert areas that are now the Sahara and Mongolia were lush, fertile plains, the area now known as the Sahara being the cradle of humanity. However, though these differences were dramatic, the most dramatic difference of all, according to Cayce's readings, was that the Earth was — from our perspective — actually upside down, the north pole now occupying the area that once was the south pole, and vice versa!12 Also, according to Cayce, Atlantis occupied the same position it did in Plato's writings:

Cayce's description of the first beings on Earth is a little odd. Apparently, according to his visions, before Adam was created, a group of spiritual beings physically manifested themselves into the physical plane by sheer force of will, creating material bodies for themselves that were not truly human, as we understand humanity.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #310 on: October 22, 2007, 03:22:28 pm »

I know there is a thread with the Cayce material in it, but I'm trying to pick out the pertinent parts that relate to the development of the human body, and how it could have been done.

So, according to Cayce, there was indeed a race of humans, or at least humanlike beings, before the creation of Adam. "In Atlantean land before Adam — [the entity was] timekeeper for those who were called things or servants or workers of the people."19 These spiritual beings who had taken on primitive fleshly forms apparently decided that the material forms they had originally taken on were too inefficient to perform everyday tasks efficiently, and decided a new form of mankind had to be created: "In Atlantean land when one individual first saw the changes that eventually made for that opening for the needs of, or the preparation for, the universal consciousness to bring into the experience what is known to man as the first created man ... in the days when the sons of God came together to reason in the elements as to the appearance of man in the physical on Earth's plane."

In other words, the animal forms were not condusive to efficient workmanship, so they got together to decide what form would be best and then endeavored to create it.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #311 on: October 22, 2007, 03:43:56 pm »

In the last sentence, we find that the physical body is STILL developing:

From between 10,000 and 11,000 b.c. a tribe from the Carpathian region invaded and conquered Egypt. One of the leaders of this tribe was a priest named Ra-Ta. Ra-Ta was Edgar Cayce (or Edgar Cayce was Ra-Ta, depending upon your point of view). In Egypt Ra-Ta's religious teachings attracted a large following. However, there was already political friction in Egypt and tension between the ruling classes and the native Egyptians. Ra-Ta was caught up in this political intrigue, and after a native rebellion, he was banished for nine years to what is now Abyssinia. At the height of the confusion refugees began arriving in Egypt from Atlantis. The Atlanteans, scientifically more advanced than the Egyptians, found little in common with the inhabitants of Egypt, and began to set up their old way of life. Leaders of the ruling class and leaders of the native rebellion soon realized that these incoming Atlanteans with their superior scientific knowledge and radically different social and religious views posed a new threat. A leader had to be found, around whom the people could rally, to turn the power of the Atlanteans into constructive channels. In an effort to bring some order our of the chaos the leaders in power decided to recall the priest from banishment. Only he might correlate the activities of all these conflicting groups. This move was successful and with the cooperation of the rulers of Egypt, the priest, the Atlanteans and the natives there ensued a period of great advancement in human relations. The then civilized portions of the world enjoyed a period of moral, mental, spiritual and physical development.41
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #312 on: October 22, 2007, 03:46:41 pm »

In order to accomplish this sociopolitical revolution and blend the three races together seamlessly, institutions were developed to help facilitate the movement towards consolidation. "Combination hospital and educational institutions (called the Temple of Sacrifice and the Temple of Beauty) were set up, and probably functioned like the psychiatric wing of a modern hospital. There the masses flocked for mental as well as physical therapy."42 These institutions were needed both to heal the people both physically and psychologically. The Temple of Sacrifice focused on physical healing, including routine healings, surgeries, and even what appears to be radiation treatments and chemotherapy, where the Temple of Beauty focused on psychological healing, functioning as a combination psychiatric hospital/finishing school, helping heal mental illnesses and teach proper social behavior. However, they accomplished even more than this, as Edgar Evans Cayce explains:

Evidently, besides low mental development and/or lack of moral judgment and self-control, some people classed as servants or "things" or "automatons" had physical deformities linking them to the animal world. They may have had tails, feathers, or scales. This was a holdover from the early projection of souls into materiality for selfish purposes at which time monstrosities as well as creatures of beauty were created."43
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2007, 03:48:57 pm »

Hi Qoais,

I just read your posts and found them really "educative". I think there is something there for sure, as i stated before somewhere in this site, why Man didn't become more intelligent, ever since is called a Man? Our skills developed from Stone Age to computers and atomic energy, but we haven't become more intelligent. For intelligence to develop we must, probably, close the "gap" of our unused mental capacity, that looks like our most evident proof, of long gone intellectual ability that is still recovering. Someone told that this story is over and done by Science, and that mental capacity works in a different way, but how to tell for sure? How can we assert on something unknown? its like a lawyer that goes to trial and doesn't know the accusations. Thank you so very much for the "Cayce" tip.

Regards

Mario Dantas
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2007, 05:36:17 pm »

Thanks Mario.  Just remember that I'm theorizing and trying to use logic to put the pieces of the puzzle together, and if you have any pieces, please feel free to post them Cheesy  MY THEORY changes as I find new pieces, or find information that throws my old theory out of whack.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:04:30 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: