Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:36:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106382 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2007, 10:28:06 pm »

Hi Rock
I ordered the book too, and thought it would be here by now, but not yet.

Majeston
That's a great article.  I read where a skeleton had been found that was almost 20 feet tall, and one tooth weighed 12-15 pounds.  Boy, those heads must have been heavy.  There was a pharoah that was built kind of wierd with a wide heavy bottom and sagging skin,and they said he had "elephantitis".  I can't remember what causes it.  Nefertiti doesn't look "beautiful" to me Grin  She looks like she might have had this elephantitis also.  Maybe they meant beautiful personality.  That pharoah that looked wierd, it seems to me he was well loved by the people.  Maybe they were accustomed to seeing the "gods" look like that. 

If these "gods" WERE so gigantic, I guess that makes US the faeiry people.  Cheesy We would look like little people to them, I have a feeling there wasn't very many of these giants either.  They may have lived for a thousand years or more, but from the skeletons that have been found, if there were say hundreds of thousands of them, their skeletons should be all over the place.  Unless they packed up and left just a few behind.

In the Bible we hear about Goliath the giant and how David killed him.  I suspect that even by that time, there were only a few in the world.  Goliath didn't sound like he was too bright either.  Just took it for granted he'd win because he was big.  All brawn and no brains, big head or no  Grin
No wonder we were used as "slaves".  Can you imagine how big a crop has to be brought in just to feed these guys?  If these WERE Anunnaki, that would explain why there's so few of them.  Or, if they were like Adam and Eve as described in the Urantia Book, they were very tall, but only ate nuts and fruits I think it was, because they had a secondary system that they charged from the Tree of Life.  If we could find a mummy so we could get an autopsy, then we'd know if the UB was telling it like it was!  Right Majeston?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:17:01 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: