Atlantis Online
October 28, 2020, 06:17:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 55858 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2007, 10:11:21 pm »

Hi Mark
I think I've heard of this book, but haven't come across it.  I think I'll order it as well.  I have just this minute finished reading "The Jesus Papers" by Baigent, and Holy Blood, Holy Grail is sitting on my desk just waiting!

I did have a thought (nah it didn't hurt too badly Grin) while reading The Jesus Papers.  It seems more and more that scholarly people, intellectuals, learned people, are realizing that the, what we'd call Vedic beliefs, might be more realistic than our poor mutilated modern church teachings. 

It would seem (to me anyway) that the Egyptian priests were initiated into the "mysteries", and only those who sincerely were searching for "truth" were allowed to be initiates.  The knowledge of these mysteries was kept secret.  I always wondered why.  I now think, because it would be very dangerous in say the hands of Hitler, to be able to travel in the astral and glean knowledge that could give him mega power.  That is what the initiates knew would happen if someone who was not sincere, found this information.  The Sons of Belial had this ability as did the Children of the Law of One.  The Children continued "living" this truth - that material assets in this world are uselss in the next - but that to love each other as one loves oneself, and to do good for others is the priority.  Basically developing a very high state of spiritual enlightenment. (Whereas the Sons of Belial destroyed almost the whole earth)

Ok - here's the thought.  The Egyptian priests very rarely took aliens into their confidence.  For SOME reason, they confided things to Solon - a Greek - that they didn't confide to anyone else.  I think perhaps Solon was an initiate.  Not necessarily of the Egyptian methods - but maybe so.  Maybe he learned on his own, maybe he belonged to an organization that had similar teachings.  He WAS the father of democracy - all for one and one for all.  The good of everyone.  I would not be surprised if in fact he himself hadn't visited the Akashic records, and saw the beginnings of "beings" on earth.  Saw how the entities as mentioned by Cayce and the Tibetan Monks lowered their vibrations to enter into the "material" world of earth, and lost the ability to raise their vibrations to get out again.  Saw the development of Atlantis and it's people and it's destruction.  Knew this would happen again if the elite were left in power, and was in a unique postion to do something about it.  Create democracy.  He may have written down what he learned in his Astral travels, and the "relations" that gave the story to Plato didn't know it.  Solon would not have discussed this with anyone except another initiate.

Socrates also seems to have come to the same realizations as the initiated.

Plato's dialogues portray Socrates as a teacher who denies having disciples, as a man of reason who obeys a divine voice in his head, and a pious man who is executed for the state's own expediency. Socrates disparages the pleasures of the senses, yet is excited by beauty; he is devoted to the education of the citizens of Athens, yet indifferent to his own sons

Whether Plato was aware of such spiritual enlightenment or not is hard to say.  He did TELL the story of Atlantis and Athens, with the emphasis on Atlantis for some reason, describing everything in minute detail.  But WHY he told it, is anyone's guess. Maybe those who read it that were initiates would recognize something in it.  Maybe there are hidden key words that trigger something in those who it is really meant for.  Who knows.

In The Jesus Papers, Baigent intimates basically the same thing about Jesus.  Jesus was initiated into the mysteries and went home to teach this simple life to his people.  Jesus was angry at the money changers for using the Temple for their transactions.  But he was also angry because he realized that the priests were not only charging people for "purging" their sins, but he realized that the priests KNEW the truth, and not only were they withholding this truth from the people, but were not in fact, practicing it themselves.  The money had become paramount.  He was not afraid of dying.  He looked forward to it because he knew he was going to a far better place.   (My opinion!)
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: