Atlantis Online
October 27, 2020, 03:30:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 55856 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2007, 03:24:35 pm »

Okay, so I guess you are admitting that this anonymous Tibetan monk really has no credentials.  Who am I to stop you from believing everything you read on the Internet?  Enjoy!

What is it with you Tom?  You never answer the questions put to you but you make snide remarks about what other people post.  What credentials is this Monk supposed to have that would satisfy you?  Answer the question.  What credentials do you have that you keep demanding everyone that posts things has to have "credentials" also?  This is not a forum for PhD's.  I don't NEED credentials to post here.  I don't NEED to research the "credentials" of authors of books I quote.  If you want to know the credentials of the Monk, look him up.  He's not exactyly "anonymous" since he's published a book. 

What I BELIEVE is unknown to you so why would you make a snide remark like that?  Even tho you're right - who are you to stop me from believing anything? 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:47:55 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: