Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:24:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106356 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2007, 02:51:59 am »

I can't remember if Edgar Cayce talked about the tunnels under the earth, but I've come across many references to such things, including  Lobsang Rampa's books, the book where I got the cross-cut picture of the pyramid showing the stairs from the top to under the pryamid, people who have worked for the government coming forward to tell about the on-going use of these tunnels by the government, etc.  If they had lasers which they likely would have, since they had the technology for so much else, those tunnels could have been made quite easily.  Makes sense too.  If the Anunnaki came here to mine gold, they had to get it to common loading docks.  Apparently the vehicle that traverses these tunnels travelled at great speeds.  They were just showing on the news the other night, a new train that travels at 645 miles per hour or thereabouts.  On rails yet.  If it was a mag-lev type, it would likely even go faster.

With regards to the great pyramid, there is no doubt that we find it a marvel of engineering.  If we take the story of the folks who snuck into it as true, then in my humble opinion, it was built by a very advanced civilization.  Not with rubble packed in the empty spaces that's for sure.  It was built for specific purposes, almost perfect in it's construction and alignment.  No way was this built with rubble.  No more than we would build a skyscraper on rubble.  If it's also true that the secret door, and inner doors work on harmonics, you can bet that every stone is strategically placed.   No sour notes anywhere. 

I was reading a physics paper the other day, and it was the second time in a matter of days that I came across this expression "intuitive knowledge".   Or "intuitive understanding".  I was surprised to find that expression in a "dedicated science" paper.  All my life, I seem to have had this intuitive knowledge ~ knowing things, but not knowing how I know them.  Studying something, and knowing intuitively if it's truth or not.  Sometimes I question myself, and then end up confusing myself! Then I really have to study the thing to set myself straight again. 

I believe Atlantis existed, but I don't think it's what everyone thinks Plato is describing.  I believe one way or another, this planet has had humanoid life on it that did not develop on the planet, for long ages past.   It's possible that there was evolution of a species on this planet, indiginous to this planet, but I think it's been "tampered" with a number of times. 

Three books that relate the same message are Edgar Cayce, the Urantia Book and Plato.    They all say that in the beginning, the inhabitants (whoever or whatever they were), were very spiritual and over time became base.  Both Edgar Cayce and the UB tell of "humanoids" that had been developing on earth but were not very advanced when celestial beings came here. (The Sumerian texts say the same)  I would have to re-read Cayce to upgrade my memory but one thing sticks out very clearly.  I do remember him saying that the first "perfect" human child was born in Egypt.  The Sumerian texts say the same thing.  Both Cayce and the Sumerian texts tell about alterations of DNA or "operations" to correct mistakes (such as humans with tails and so on) and Cayce mentions the Temple Beautiful and Temple of Knowledge I think it was.  One of these temples was a school and one a "hospital" where the unfortunates who were born with wierd appendages were operated on to remove such, and then given psychiatric counselling for their self esteem.  Even the Bok Saga has the same theme, where the people were very spiritual in the beginning and then gradually became selfish and personal ego took over and the tribes separated.

My point being - that there is a common thread thru all the histories that tell of other beings that came here from somewhere else.  Obviously to do that, they had advanced technology.  WAY advanced technology. 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: