Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 10:54:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106290 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2007, 02:09:11 am »

Possibly Electro Magnetic power as well.  When studying about the Ark of the Covenant the Bible explains what the ARK did and that when people came to close to it, Moses told them to bathe in the river.  Mostly they washed their hands and feet, but in these instances Moses made them totally bathe ~ water apparently being the only thing that washed away the radiation effects.  In reading the Vedas I read where the "gods" fought arial battles and unleashed nuclear weapons, and the results of those wars.  This caused me to look up vitrified sand (sand turned to glass under EXTREME heat) to find locations for it, and indeed, the vitrified glass was found in the areas I expected to find it.  Egypt, the Sanai Peninsula and Libya.  This glass has been tested and it is not from a meteorite strike or lightning.  It's almost 99.9% pure.  The land in the areas where these battles took place, basically turned to desert from the radiation.  I had ventured a guess (to myself) that if indeed they had the technology to do these things, they had the technology to cause the cataclyms necessary to induce the water levels to raise and "wash" the land of the radiation.  A few bombs into a couple of volcanos causing a chain reaction, or something anyway, that caused the "great flood", so the land could be washed clean.  These people could live on their ships until the earth settled down again, and start all over.  The Sitchin stories pretty well explain it that way, altho the flood in his books, was caused by the warming from the earth's core, of the underneath side of the ice mass on Antarctica, causing that great mass to slide into the ocean when the earth wobbled on it's axis - supposedly caused from the 12th planet coming so close to earth in it's orbit.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:54:01 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: