Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:53:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106271 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2007, 07:45:43 pm »

The Tibetan Monks train in spirituality and say that when one is "prepared" one can visit the Akashic records themselves via astral travel.  They also say that one can penetrate anywhere in the earth or universe with astral travel.  Perhaps, because the people of MU were more highly spiritual, they didn't have to re-incarnate and therefore Cayce's readings of course would involve people who were NOT so enlightened since they WERE reincarnating.

I've been reading the books of Lobsang Rampa and find his teachings cover a lot of what I've believed in all my life.  Maybe I used to live in Atlantis!  He did mention that yes, Atlantis did exist at one time, but I'm afraid that the location he gave isn't anywhere near where everybody is looking for it.  They won't find it either, if it was where he says it was.    He says the earth has been "seeded" a number of times by peoples known as "Gardeners of the Earth", and when the "seed" didn't develop the way it was supposed to, the gardeners cleared them out, and re-seeded.  He says that nuclear power was once before invented upon this earth and it caused major destruction here, and then had a ripple effect out into the universe.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: