Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:48:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 102330 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 04:38:43 pm »

On one occasion a short time after the chapter dealing with the transmission of Electro-magnetic energy by wireless was received, I was shown two immense towers on the planet which are used for the purpose of distributing power throughout the planet. The two towers were very close together, probably 100 yards apart and 100 feet high. They resembled two immense round smoke-stacks, such as are common in our factory districts. The tops of the towers were surmounted by oval caps, transparent as if made from glass, and protected by a system of grill work. While I was intently observing the towers there occurred a blinding flash of light simultaneously from the two oval caps. The surrounding country was covered with high trees, and it was impossible for me to observe the base of the two structures.

I copied this from a book that was written thru a medium.  The entity that provided the information claimed he had a debt to pay from his physical life, and he was allowed to contact his friend and dictate a book.  While this was happening, the "receiver" was given "visions" to help him understand what he was writing about.

I know a lot of people don't believe in the psychic stuff, but I happen to believe it since I'm a bit that way myself, and over the years I've been putting together stuff a bit here and a bit there, and when I finally had a picture in my mind, the pieces come together.  I have read of Tesler's scientific works, and it seems he had this energy system figured out but never built it as he feared humankind would destroy each other with it.
I forgot to mention that the picture is from somewhere else entirely, not of the channelled book.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 06:43:00 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: