Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:12:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 106376 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« Reply #2040 on: May 06, 2010, 06:34:18 pm »

This is a Test from a Man I highly admire. Few give him the time he deserves. Go to his site and learn even more.

I believe the ancients knew this information and we need to bring it forward to our time. I hope Tom is finally recognized for his great contributions to Humanity. Someone sent this to me long ago...by now I have forgotten where it came from owing to the nature of my silly computers. I hope it gives you the insight it gave me. Always give Tom Bearden the credit.  

Subject: RE: Are you the great T. Bearden??? please reply
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:27:38 -0500

Hi Julian,   Well, I'm Tom Bearden, for whatever that says (which probably depends on who is doing the "saying"!).  I'm also a graduate of Georgia Tech, 1971, M.S. Nuclear Engineering.  I have worked with four legitimate overunity projects, all of which produced overunity EM systems.  All exhibited certain novel phenomena, and all had or have at least one section and function which violates classical equilibrium thermodynamics and classical electrical engineering theory.  However, none of them violated physics, the conservation of energy law, or the thermodynamics of open systems far from equilibrium in their energetic exchange with an active environment.  All of them, however, did reveal certain phenomena that definitely are not in the normal electrical engineering curriculum, and even some phenomena that are very rare in physics itself, though actually present and known in a small area.  Some of those "extremely unnoticed" phenomena are still proprietary, since a colleague and I have filed a process patent involving their usage. However, my forthcoming book in 2002, to be published by World Scientific, will cover that startling phenomenology also.  It is as easy to produce negative energy as it is positive energy, if the system is in fact overunity, and thus such a system presenting a mix of the two also presents special problems.  As a simple example, a calorimeter cannot be used dependably for measurement of such a mix, because it will measure the effect of the difference, between the positive energy that heats the liquid and the negative energy that simultaneously cools it.  The patent application of my colleague and I deals with the process for handling that mix situation, and in fact of transforming the negative energy to positive energy to be used in excess power to the system.  Again, what we are speaking of does obscurely exist in physics, and it is proven, but just little known.  But we will release the entire gist of it next year, after we have had time to file our foreign patent applications.

There are five of us in the motionless electromagnetic generator (MEG) project together, and I am not the major inventor.  We do presently have a working overunity laboratory experiment.  So do several other folks I'm working with privately as well.

I deleted this information after reading it since it may be proprietary but go to his site for more good stuff.

Orion

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:41:45 pm by Enigcom » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: