Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:14:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 102509 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2007, 08:37:26 pm »

Ancient Blueprint of Airship

From J. S. Churchward's "The Children of Mu"
Ives Washburn, New York, 1931

These are the most detailed accounts I have found about the airships of the Hindus 15,000 to 20,000 years ago, except one which is a drawing and instructions for the construction of the airship and her machinery, power, engine, etc. The power is taken from the atmosphere in a very simple inexpensive manner. The engine is somewhat like our present-day turbine in that it works from one chamber into another until finally exhausted. When the engine is once started it never stops until turned off. It will continue on if allowed to do so until the bearings are worn out. These ships could keep circling around the earth without ever coming down until the machinery wore out. The power is unlimited, or rather limited only by what metals will stand. I find various flights spoken of which according to our maps would run from 1000 to 3000 miles. (NOTE: Italics are Churchward's)

COMMENT

Col. J. S. Churchward was assigned to India in 1868, where he spent twelve years assisting in famine relief. He became good friends with a Rishi in a Temple School Monastery where he was able to familiarize himself with the history, religion and customs of ancient India. He was enthusiastic and undoubtedly sincere in his efforts, but was often lead astray by con men and charlatans in the field of archeology. However, since the above description is in conformity to what numerous other people have found in India, he is most likely describing something he actually saw. I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of this report.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: