Atlantis Online
November 28, 2020, 03:01:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 56011 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2007, 07:14:38 pm »

I knew you'd follow my thinking 3D.  Yes, I cut the map up and and I was trying to show that if the parts I've indicated were an island, as the old maps show, then there was another entrance to the Med other than Gibralter.  Therefore, the Richat Structure could have been the location of Atlantis.  I wanted more information on all this before I made my final conclusion, but it's coming out faster and faster!  You may recall that in Robert's Forum, I theorized that this city we're calling Atlantis may not have been a ground mounted city originally.  It could have been a flying craft such as the Vedas describe as being built like a temple.  That is how Plato describes the core.  If the originators were fleeing from a war or something, or even if they wanted to colonize the rest of the world and landed the craft there, they could have camoflaged it as a temple.  They could have built the rings to protect it from humans and animals until such time as they got a civilization built up.  Whoever they were, they lived long lives, if the Emerald Tablets of Thoth are true.  He was a remnant of the last destruction of Atlantis and flew East in his ship to "raise up the people of Khem" (Egypt).  Him and a few others.  If the ship was the central core of the circles, it will be gone of course, and supposedly he then buried it beneath the Sphinx.  Apparently at quite a depth.  But also apparently it will still be functionable for someone who knows how to use it.  I suspect that he was the last of the "good" guys, as he taught the Egyptians spirituality as well as technology and farming.  I think the last one in history, the one to lead Moses, was not so righteous.  He killed everything in his path to get a certain few people to a "promised" land.  Doesn't sound like a spiritually enlightened person to me.

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: