Atlantis Online
November 28, 2020, 03:09:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 56011 times)
julia

« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2007, 10:09:45 pm »

Dear Qoais: May be the name of "Atlantis" is just made up.)plato says that already the place had another name..The Places name is taken from Tantalis story(in Turkey Smyrna_manisa)But As a description And geography fits in this Richat structure.I dont care what georgeos of Spain says..There is no inmdication whatsoever Atlantis was In Spain..may be it was an Island between Spain and Africa.Thats why mauritanio, Iberian empire..He cannot prove about the measurments.because In the critias it saysThe last Circle had 168 km.diameter(The water draningae circle)..So, the circle before that must have been 50 kilmeter diameter..It is in front of a river mouth..And Look at the surroundings in the Satellite picture It is Bluegreen algea..why should be a desrt place Blue green.did you pay attention to the land??As if something cut to two and Atlantis is in between..It is obvious that place was under water..than may be dried out again..I think the surrounding geography is really strange.As if pulled and Pushed or something like that.dont you think so??
And The rgions name is" Ad-ar".dont this remind you something?"the people of "Ad" I wonder The yemenites came from there.Herodot talks about two ethgiopias.I wonder one was in Mauritania first and second one is todays Ethiopia.And Then this people went to egypt and Built EGypt.. I dont know , I cannot prove anything unless someone digs out there ..
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: