Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:34:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Haunted Barbie

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Haunted Barbie  (Read 126 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: October 27, 2007, 10:11:40 pm »

Haunted Barbie

by Tuesday

This happened my freshmen year of high school. My best friend, Red, and I had planned a sleepover at my house, which later turned out to be a weekly ritual. After school she came home with me, and we started our homework. As we were doing our homework we noticed a slight rustling sound around the room. Being as my little brother had a mouse we let it go as his mouse got loose, and went back to our homework.

When we were done with our homework, we went down to my room to watch a little television. To give you the layout of my room, it was very small. It had a shelf that ran the length and width of the room. Started at one wall and followed the wall around the room to the closet. I had books, movies and a Happy Birthday Barbie that I had received from my grandmother for my birthday sitting on this shelf.

We were watching a movie, and we heard the rustling sound again. Pushing the sound again as being my brothers mouse we went back to the movie. It wasn't until my little brother walked into my room with his mouse in his hands that we realized the rustling had to be something else. Red and I started looking around the room and at the same time our eyes fixed on the Happy Birthday Barbie that happened to be gliding along the shelf her dress brushing the top of the shelf. Freaked out I asked Red if she saw the barbie moving. She said, "Yes."

Being the coward that I am I left the room as quick as I could, Red not far behind me. This is where it gets weird, and I promise this is the truth. Red and I were upstairs sitting on the couch finishing the movie we were watching on television. When we heard the rustling again. We both looked toward the kitchen where the sound was coming from and there sitting on the kitchen floor was the Happy Birthday Barbie that we had left sitting on the shelf in my room.

The next morning the barbie found herself in the local garage sale. After that the rustling stopped and Red and I have never heard it again.
http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_may04_07.htm

Watch those Christmas presents!
Chucky lives..!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:12:19 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: