Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 11:44:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems  (Read 25310 times)
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 08:35:35 pm »

Hi everyone,

The forum was down for about three hours today.  Sometimes the server we are on (server 2) gets overloaded, and it affects all the forums that are on it, not just this one.  Fortunately, the owner is around pretty often and usually manages to fix these problems fairly quickly.

While we were having problems, I checked our back up forum and it was doing fine, though.  It is on server 3, and that was apparently not affected.  It's nearly identical to this one, and anyone is welcome to post there when we are having difficulties. 

I will send a few of you the address who are here during the day, anyone else is welcome to email me and I will give it to them, too.  A word of caution, though, we haven't gotten the chance to work on it as much as we have this one, though, so there aren't anywhere near as many posts or members.  Some of the categories also haven't been updated either, although they will be eventually.  The idea behind it is to simply have a place to go and continue our research when the main forum is having problems. This forum will, of course, still be our major focus.

All the best,

Europa

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: