Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:12:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What's going on in here?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on in here?  (Read 1638 times)
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 07:25:45 pm »

I'm starting to see why TomB, Daffy, Cydonia and Andrew have elected to remain mostly on AR.

Me, too!  They are more comfortable in an envirnoment where they can practice liberal bashing to their heart's content because they know the right wing mods over there have the same opinion. 

No mystery there!

I'd be shocked if they ever chose to debate anyone where the odds were even.  It's too easy to gang up on Mark McCarron and make fun of his nationality.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 11:37:59 am »

Now see here, young feller, Harry Truman had an old saying, "if you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen. "  I have been critifcized here as well and I only joined this week!  Let's not act like a bunch of whiners here. 

Because you couldn't understand why people don't want republicans in office.
That's why all the bashing started. You don't have have to wake up everyday and work your life away just to barely make enough to pay your bills. You can't even answer the questions, or adress the opinions of the same people in whom you sought support from.

LOL Roy, I'm not going to respond to your presence. You have as much of a right to be here as the rest of us so from that stand point I'll back off from attacking your promotional pursuit.
For the record though, you might be better off at the Atlantis Rising Forum.
I think there might be some brain-washed republicans over there you can more easily relate too.
 Grin

Kiss Have a nice year bud. (Thats all bush has left) And I hope all that money can be seasoned to be eaten. In the end it's all your kind will have. Worthless, hot sauce flavored recycled denim.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 11:40:45 am »

I like the free-thinking kind that still actively express the right of freedom of speech.
I'm staying here at Atlantis Online.

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 08:11:47 am »

Looks like we'll have to share it with AR and COINTELPRO members too.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 08:52:57 pm »

I'm starting to see why TomB, Daffy, Cydonia and Andrew have elected to remain mostly on AR.

Me, too!  They are more comfortable in an envirnoment where they can practice liberal bashing to their heart's content because they know the right wing mods over there have the same opinion. 

No mystery there!

I'd be shocked if they ever chose to debate anyone where the odds were even.  It's too easy to gang up on Mark McCarron and make fun of his nationality.
Are you kidding me? TomB is one of the most levelheaded people who has ever been on that forum.  Daffy is a little right, but sensible.  You may be right about Cydonia, but when I'm there, he just doesn't have the same punch.

Now, Orion just ripped on Teh Gheys one more time, and I had to remind him that he can't hide from his latent homosexuality.  Smiley IS full of BS.  Whoever said that was absolutely correct - however, you can't both say that and harp on how free everyone is here.  Freedom for all.

Most of the people you just named consider me a liberal.  Most of the rest consider me conservative.  That tells me that I'm fairly balanced.  And you'll notice that I mostly try to reign everyone into the middle.  Nutjobs on the left and the right are my pet peeves.

But my biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy.  I gave three examples of it already.
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 08:54:23 pm »

I like the free-thinking kind that still actively express the right of freedom of speech.
I'm staying here at Atlantis Online.

Trust me, they express their free speech on a daily basis over there at AR.  Most of it is moronic, but hey, it's free.
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 09:01:31 pm »

I am the one who said that "right off the bat, You criticize one of our members"

I didn't invite you, I do not know who you are and I've NEVER read ANY your 3,641 posts (am I
suppposed to swoon.....?)   R O T F L M A O ! ! !

AND I STILL OBJECT TO YOU, A NEWCOMER, CRITICIZING ONE OF OUR OLDEST MEMBERS!!!

And I do not think this whole Forum should change its ways because you have 'deigned' (AH!)
to come here!

I'm not suggesting this forum change - other than to uphold the supposed 'freedom' and 'sanity' it claims to have.  And it has been my opinion for longer than this forum has existed that Volitzer is a lunatic, in a tangible and verifiable way.  Go ahead! Ask him about the moon's breathable atmosphere!
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 09:13:57 pm »

Frankly, the first time I saw your name, I immediately doubted the 'sanity' of

anyone  who would choose such a name for himself/herself!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 02:26:19 am »

I am the one who said that "right off the bat, You criticize one of our members"

I didn't invite you, I do not know who you are and I've NEVER read ANY your 3,641 posts (am I
suppposed to swoon.....?)   R O T F L M A O ! ! !

AND I STILL OBJECT TO YOU, A NEWCOMER, CRITICIZING ONE OF OUR OLDEST MEMBERS!!!

And I do not think this whole Forum should change its ways because you have 'deigned' (AH!)
to come here!

I'm not suggesting this forum change - other than to uphold the supposed 'freedom' and 'sanity' it claims to have.  And it has been my opinion for longer than this forum has existed that Volitzer is a lunatic, in a tangible and verifiable way.  Go ahead! Ask him about the moon's breathable atmosphere!

So believing NASA's lies about the moon being a vacuum is "normal".  It may be the norm but it is definately not normal.
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 06:59:29 pm »

Frankly, the first time I saw your name, I immediately doubted the 'sanity' of

anyone  who would choose such a name for himself/herself!!!
Wow.  Burn.  Gosh, I guess you got me there.  And it only took you two weeks to think of it. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 07:01:08 pm »

So believing NASA's lies about the moon being a vacuum is "normal".  It may be the norm but it is definately not normal.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Exhibit A.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 02:42:34 am »

European Astronomers have been tracking glowing lights on the lunar surface since the 1780s when they were perfecting their telescopes.

How do you explain that ??

Many cultures in South America reported many golden discs from Venus teaching them stuff about farming and philosophy.

"El Dorado" was a Venusian discoid craft that the Spanish mistook for a city of gold.  They had no aircraft references back then so a parked discoid craft would appear to conquitadors as a city.

Then of course you have George Adamski's trip to the moon via his Orthon contact.  George was shown a farming plantation in the Mare Cruziun area of the moon.

Ever wonder why astronauts breathe 5 psi of pure oxygen when their lungs would function perfectly with 3 psi ??  If something goes wrong on the moon they can use the L.E.M. as a decompression/renitrofication chamber to adapt to the lunar atmosphere.

But go ahead and buy Illumi-NASA's propaganda.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 02:59:06 pm »

No mystery there!

Are you kidding me? TomB is one of the most levelheaded people who has ever been on that forum.  Daffy is a little right, but sensible.  You may be right about Cydonia, but when I'm there, he just doesn't have the same punch.

Now, Orion just ripped on Teh Gheys one more time, and I had to remind him that he can't hide from his latent homosexuality.  Smiley IS full of BS.  Whoever said that was absolutely correct - however, you can't both say that and harp on how free everyone is here.  Freedom for all.

Most of the people you just named consider me a liberal.  Most of the rest consider me conservative.  That tells me that I'm fairly balanced.  And you'll notice that I mostly try to reign everyone into the middle.  Nutjobs on the left and the right are my pet peeves.

But my biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy.  I gave three examples of it already.

Getting back to the original point - TomB makes some pretty level-headed arguments.  All the rest are all more comfortable in an environment where they can practice liberal bashing, and where the odds are in their favor.

Put them in an environment where the odds are more fair, and they aren't interested in continuing on with their crap.  That isn't even up for debate.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: