Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:15:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What's going on in here?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on in here?  (Read 1645 times)
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 02:59:06 pm »

I'm starting to see why TomB, Daffy, Cydonia and Andrew have elected to remain mostly on AR.

Me, too!  They are more comfortable in an envirnoment where they can practice liberal bashing to their heart's content because they know the right wing mods over there have the same opinion. 

No mystery there!

I'd be shocked if they ever chose to debate anyone where the odds were even.  It's too easy to gang up on Mark McCarron and make fun of his nationality.
Are you kidding me? TomB is one of the most levelheaded people who has ever been on that forum.  Daffy is a little right, but sensible.  You may be right about Cydonia, but when I'm there, he just doesn't have the same punch.

Now, Orion just ripped on Teh Gheys one more time, and I had to remind him that he can't hide from his latent homosexuality.  Smiley IS full of BS.  Whoever said that was absolutely correct - however, you can't both say that and harp on how free everyone is here.  Freedom for all.

Most of the people you just named consider me a liberal.  Most of the rest consider me conservative.  That tells me that I'm fairly balanced.  And you'll notice that I mostly try to reign everyone into the middle.  Nutjobs on the left and the right are my pet peeves.

But my biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy.  I gave three examples of it already.

Getting back to the original point - TomB makes some pretty level-headed arguments.  All the rest are all more comfortable in an environment where they can practice liberal bashing, and where the odds are in their favor.

Put them in an environment where the odds are more fair, and they aren't interested in continuing on with their crap.  That isn't even up for debate.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: