Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:26:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Astronomy of the Sphinx

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astronomy of the Sphinx  (Read 5881 times)
Wind

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2009, 11:10:00 pm »

I just followed your link to here Bianca, and as I look over all your information I find it funny, what I spent most of the day researching and looking up you already had all together in one spot right here Cheesy   Oh well it is good to know that we're on the same track Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2009, 11:19:03 pm »

LOL, Wind.....

I am glad, as that is one of our aims here: to build a nice reference 'library' for like-minded
people.

Tell you what:  I think I know this site like the back of my hand so, maybe, you'd like to
pmail me  in the future, to see if it's been covered here.

I'd be more than glad to help.

b
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2009, 08:01:27 pm »

Horus

Re: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 11:28:59 am » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bianca, Rockessence, all,

OK, this is a looong complex story, and it took me a while and hours of interviews to find out just what the heck happened at Giza in the late '90s when they were searching for the Hall of Records to fulfill Cayce's 1998 prophecy.  I started this process in 1997.  It might be worthwile to open up a whole new thread on it.  I'll try to give a couple of encapsulated explanations here.

I didn't mean to imply that Schor was the original discoverer of that wellshaft leading to the Tomb of Osiris, and the article quoted above doesn't indicate that West's team did either, and that's because the link I provided earlier explains that it was known of long before:
http://www.towers-online.co.uk/pages/shaftos1.htm
Schor only relocated it and found the coffin lid but they were in there in the first place because the GPR indicated that a tunnel a from the Sphinx area intersected this shaft.  This would provide a way of accessing the vaults below the Sphinx without digging into the actual Sphinx enclosure which was and is forbidden! 

The reason that apparently "negative" or controversial links come up for Schor is because they emanate from authors Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West along with his colleague Robert Schoch, and the linchpin character in this drama -a video producer named Boris Said -now deceased.  It would be an understatement to say that these men were at odds with Schor. 

Basically, Hancock and Bauval got Schor kicked out of Giza because they were going to be excluded from the opening and filming of the chamber beneath the Sphinx.  They did this by initiating a smear campaign in the press accusing Schor of "clandestine" activities at Giza for unscientific, New Age purposes.  The stink they made in the British press specifically resulted in putting pressure on the EAO (Egyptian Antiquites Organization as it was called then) to revoke Schor's permit. 

Now it's true that Schor and Jahoda were looking for the Hall of Records, but they were also doing a legitimate, multi-faceted, scientific investigation with Florida State University, and had full, archeological permits granted by the Egyptian government.

That's the supershort version. 

Horus

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,630.msg124219.html#new
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 08:18:41 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2009, 08:05:38 pm »

HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED

A.R.E. NEWS
Around The World

VentureInward Magazine
Jan/Feb. 2009 Issue
Virginia Beach, Va

Joe Jahoda, a longtime member of A.R.E., has struck a deal with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary General
of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, to drill into the chamber that was discovered beneath
the Sphinx in 1997 using ground-penetrating radar. 

John Van Auken, a director at A.R.E., recently met with Dr. Hawass, and was delighted to confirm his
plans to drill and drop a camera into the chamber.

Edgar Cayce's readings say that chamber is an antechamber to the Hall of Records and that there is
a passageway from it into the Hall. 

It requires a special drill, which A.R.E. has already purchased and sent to Egypt, under Jahoda's directions.

Further developments on this exciting opportunity will be reported in future issues of

VENTURE INWARD

as they happen.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:11 pm »

Tell you what:  I think I know this site like the back of my hand so, maybe, you'd like to
pmail me  in the future, to see if it's been covered here.

I'd be more than glad to help.

Thank you Bianca I'll do that Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2009, 06:21:48 pm »

Smiley  Very detailed account "B" !!  I'm going to print out this whole thread for my personal records.  Once again brava!  You are truely amazing.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
mdsungate

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2009, 05:43:16 pm »

Smiley  No one's posted here in a while, and this is one of my favorite topics.   Undecided 
As I'm just too darn poor to be a member of the A.R.E. or to subscribe to Atlantis Rising for an update,
Does anyone have an update on what's going on with this?   Wink
Of course there probably is an update somewhere here at AO but I just can't find it, LOL. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2009, 07:26:57 pm »

Ah, Sungate!

I haven't been able to renew my membership this year, yet.   Maybe in the near future.....

Nothing new has been published.

Don't worry, Horus will keep us up to date. 
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2009, 07:57:34 pm »

Sungate, you need to read this if you haven't already:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,17650.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
mdsungate

« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2009, 01:26:58 am »

Smiley   Thank you Horus.  I think I HAD read that before, but this time I took more time to study what it had said.  So you are friends with Bill Brown?  That's facinating!  I've been reading for some years now that the GPR scans had revealed caverns beneath the Giza plateau but that they were filled with mud and water due to the elevated water table which I believe has to do with the construction of the dam.. the Amswat Dam? or something like that... the one that they had to move the statues in the valley of the Kings before it was built.

At any rate, regardless of the water table, you would think that anything as important as the Hall of Records, built by the priest of Atlantis, would be "water proof" so I'm thinking that these cavities probably lead to the repository.  Thus the tunnels or "cavities" leading there may now be filled with muddy water, further hampering the way there.  I would think that it's doubtful that the actual Hall of Records is now a muddy mess.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2009, 11:40:09 am »

Smiley   Thank you Horus.  I think I HAD read that before, but this time I took more time to study what it had said.  So you are friends with Bill Brown?  That's facinating!  I've been reading for some years now that the GPR scans had revealed caverns beneath the Giza plateau but that they were filled with mud and water due to the elevated water table which I believe has to do with the construction of the dam.. the Amswat Dam? or something like that... the one that they had to move the statues in the valley of the Kings before it was built.

Yeah it was the Aswan Dam and the colossal staues of Ramses at Abu Simbel as well as the Temple of Isis and a couple of other structures all had to be disassembled and rebuilt on higher ground.  Quite a project! 

This dam actually lowered the water table.  It re-arose lately because of irrigation problems.  I posted an article on this here recently called "Keeping the Sphinx's Paws Dry" by Hawass. They've been able to pump a lot of it out, thankfully!

At any rate, regardless of the water table, you would think that anything as important as the Hall of Records, built by the priest of Atlantis, would be "water proof" so I'm thinking that these cavities probably lead to the repository.  Thus the tunnels or "cavities" leading there may now be filled with muddy water, further hampering the way there.  I would think that it's doubtful that the actual Hall of Records is now a muddy mess.   Smiley

Yeah that's what I think.  They are Hermetically-sealed --literally-- by Thoth/Hermes himself!  Wink If the HoR really is where Cayce said it was, then it is probably beneath the village east of the Sphinx and surrounding tunnels and chambers may be mixed with wastewater from the village! So bring your noseplugs!  Tongue
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:42:48 am by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2009, 10:13:33 am »

http://www.crystalinks.com/initiationegypt.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: