Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:06:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Re: Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 240 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: October 12, 2007, 12:56:24 pm »

Dear   . . . 3D  , etc

I seem  -always- considered to be Topic crashing ,
  but this IS' my own-Topic', here, Atlantis in Marocco is a Fallacy, that I discovered.
 Cry  My otherTopic , is supposed to be to debate the ' Atlantis in the Atlantic '  Fallacy !
ALAS, Forummembers forget that !

In the past 4 years  some Atlantologists like ' GEORGEOS' and Jaime Manuschevich,  have argued succesfully that Atlantis was NOT sunk in the ATLANTIC  but they were Boo-ed-away from the public view,

only " GEORGEOS ' refused to be slighted so, he went as far as to -undermine- his own Hoax-THEORY TO PROVE THAT all ATLANTOLOGISTS FAILED TO READ Plato'S ACCOUNT PROPERLY ( See my -short-Subscript at the Post-Bottom, in Blue ! )

I am afraid to say that I haven't studied Bible-book JOB, but I'm told that the many ' natural-Disasters recorded inthere ressemble PLATO's description of an Earth-Quake and a TSUNAMI on the derelect/ Cherem Land that JOB apparently occupied

But his land-reclamation settlement,
was not allowed by his peers and that was the ony reason that they reproached him, out of an illigal tresspassing of Holi-Priesthood or reserved Public Land.

On the other hand JOB may have started his Landreclamation
 not inland but on a Coastal Area that was known to be prone to recurrent Typhoons and Hurricanes yet these weather-anomalies were made Taboo  meaning that on penalty of death, they were to be mentioed or written, thus

that Subject was removed in Assyrian times
from the Bible-narrative leaving JOB to ponder only about God's possible reason for his wealth demise

BEFORE taking his land and settling on
this TORNADO-Prone county, JOB was probably severely warned not to do so, but he choosed not to heed that Hurrican- warning.

In Job's days coastal Storms and Typhoons
 were very recurrent and men could not tell in advance whether another Typhoon was in-comming, so the inhabitants found a solution to this problem:

They trained Elephants who were named: "   HATI- HATI " in Hindu,
of the White arabian Variety to stand guard on the dangerous Seacoasts the SHEFEELAAH to pre-warn men to go inland before an Earth-Quake SURGE was occuring.

FOR this Service to Mankind,
the white ELEPHANT was given the honorific Title of : "  GOD- of- PONTOS " and ' HATI- HATI 'became an outcry for Hurricane warning and waterfloods

But in 855 bc the Assyrians took over
the Land that the descendants of JOB lived on and when the Elephants started to behave ' ODD " and a Tsunami followed, the Assyrians blamed the white Elephant and murdered them all, ALAS the Assyrians too, became extinct themselves so they can't be held accountable anymore !

PLATO -casually- mentioned the existance of many Elephants in Atlantis as if they were not important to his Atlantis-SAGA.

THAN he tells us,
that the WHITE- BULLS of Helios are worshipped and kept as guardians on the Acropolis Hill of Atlantis named POSEIDONIS.

Poseidon used Sea-Horses
for his transport these were the Elephants that were killed by the Assyrians for apparently casing the recurrent Earth-Quakes.

ABOUT Circles and Atlantis,
Seamen, know that TYPHOONS are' Drawing ' Circles in the water. and they were aquainted with the Monster Levathian or APOPHIS that used to Gulp or swallow Men at Sea.

PILLARS and Atlantis
are synonimous because in old Persian Language " PUL or PYL/PHiL means ElePhant" so the notion of Pillars of Hercules, the 4 Pillars of Chronos and the 1.000 pilars of AD-IREM could not have been the Two Mountains Kalph and Abyle at Gibraltar.

PLATO told us that Atlantis location
 was at the EXTREME- End of an offshoot of the Atlantic OCEAN, thus AT THE BACK-END of a Gulf and NOT as the mainstream Atlantologists would have it in Mid-Atlantic. Grin

I thought that I would just mentioned it to you because most Forum-Members with their ' Research-Topics ' are not reading my discovery-Posts..   Cry

Sincerely, Sad  "  BlueHue   "  Sad  dd. 12 Oct.  2007
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 01:17:47 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:11:00 am »

MAROCCO, or MARUKESH is not the original name of this north-African region

in classic Antiquity it was named MAURETANIA/ NUMIDIA

MAU-RE-TANIA, means" WEST-Israel or rather WEST- Atlantis( since these Entities are the same.)

Mauretania as Atlantis is a misrepresentation of the map of Hekataios, ( 512 bc.)who used a Fish-eye Lense-projection

for his Africa-map that wrongly gives the impression that the NILE flows through the Lybian-Desert,
 past the SHIVA-Oasis, horizontal instead of mainly-Vertical than at Alexandria, turns 90% Degree to the left.

So even before Alexandria was created by Alexander, maps of Egypt were inaccurate by a map-Projection-Fault
Later Logographers as Herodotus and Strabo still showed a part of the Vertical Nile,
still starting as a Horizontal Nile but not from the Atlas-Mountains anymore,
 but starting from TIMBOUKTOU as the aparent " Sources of the Nile "!

The " HORIZONTAL"-Nile close under the waterfront/ Sea-Coast of Algeria and Lybia
 never existed in those coastal area-dunes-strip, instead, to replace thefaulty-position
 of the horizontal-egyptian Nile River location,
 in cartography the cartographers re-named the Niger as " Negrito-Nile ".

The other day, QUOAIS,  suddenly approached me whispering that she did not GATHER,
 what the Blazes,  I was blabbing about a" Horizontal Nile river-geometry ",
 because naturally most RIVERS FLOW EVEN WHEN MEANDERING, IN A HORIZONTAL DIRECTION !

in reality, YES, but on Hekataios Map ordinance of 512 bc NO !

To day most Atlantologists that do not live in marocco never saw that Country
( Nor Spain) as the original Atlantis.

But the SOURCE of an Atlantis in the MEDIA-TERRA-NEAN- Sea AREA,
STARTED by Hekataios,  from the faulty-Map-projection.

Sincerely " BlueHueCry  Cry  Cry dd 8-June--2008
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: