Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:27:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Archaeologists, scholars dispute Jesus documentary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archaeologists, scholars dispute Jesus documentary  (Read 3214 times)
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: February 26, 2007, 01:17:31 pm »

Archaeologists, scholars dispute Jesus documentary

POSTED: 1:49 p.m. EST, February 26, 2007
Story Highlights
• Documentary claims to have found bones of Jesus' family
• Film suggests Jesus may have had son
• Archaeologists, religious scholars skeptical
• Oscar-winner James Cameron directed film

More on CNN TV: Director James Cameron tells Larry King why he believes the tomb found is that of Jesus. Watch tonight, 9 ET.

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Archaeologists and clergymen in the Holy Land derided claims in a new documentary produced by the Oscar-winning director James Cameron that contradict major Christian tenets.
"The Lost Tomb of Christ," which the Discovery Channel will run on March 4, argues that 10 ancient ossuaries -- small caskets used to store bones -- discovered in a suburb of Jerusalem in 1980 may have contained the bones of Jesus and his family, according to a press release issued by the Discovery Channel.
One of the caskets even bears the title, "Judah, son of Jesus," hinting that Jesus may have had a son. And the very fact that Jesus had an ossuary would contradict the Christian belief that he was resurrected and ascended to heaven. (Watch why it could be any Mary, Jesus and Joseph in those boxes javascript:cnnVideo('play','javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/tech/2007/02/26/wedeman.israel.jesus.tomb.ap','2007/03/12');','2007/02/26'); javascript:cnnVideo('play','javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/tech/2007/02/26/wedeman.israel.jesus.tomb.ap','2007/03/12');','2007/02/26')Wink
Most Christians believe Jesus' body spent three days at the site of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City. The burial site identified in Cameron's documentary is in a southern Jerusalem neighborhood nowhere near the church.
In 1996, when the BBC aired a short documentary on the same subject, archaeologists challenged the claims. Amos Kloner, the first archaeologist to examine the site, said the idea fails to hold up by archaeological standards but makes for profitable television.
"They just want to get money for it," Kloner said.
The claims have raised the ire of Christian leaders in the Holy Land.
"The historical, religious and archaeological evidence show that the place where Christ was buried is the Church of the Resurrection," said Attallah Hana, a Greek Orthodox clergyman in Jerusalem. The documentary, he said, "contradicts the religious principles and the historic and spiritual principles that we hold tightly to."
Stephen Pfann, a biblical scholar at the University of the Holy Land in Jerusalem who was interviewed in the documentary, said the film's hypothesis holds little weight.
"I don't think that Christians are going to buy into this," Pfann said. "But skeptics, in general, would like to see something that pokes holes into the story that so many people hold dear."
"How possible is it?" Pfann said. "On a scale of one through 10 -- 10 being completely possible -- it's probably a one, maybe a one and a half."
Pfann is even unsure that the name "Jesus" on the caskets was read correctly. He thinks it's more likely the name "Hanun."
Kloner also said the filmmakers' assertions are false.
"It was an ordinary middle-class Jerusalem burial cave," Kloner said. "The names on the caskets are the most common names found among Jews at the time."
Archaeologists also balk at the filmmaker's claim that the James Ossuary -- the center of a famous antiquities fraud in Israel -- might have originated from the same cave. In 2005, Israel charged five suspects with forgery in connection with the infamous bone box.
"I don't think the James Ossuary came from the same cave," said Dan Bahat, an archaeologist at Bar-Ilan University. "If it were found there, the man who made the forgery would have taken something better. He would have taken Jesus."
Although the documentary makers claim to have found the tomb of Jesus, the British Broadcasting Corporation beat them to the punch by 11 years.
Osnat Goaz, a spokeswoman for the Israeli government agency responsible for archaeology, declined to comment before the documentary was aired.
Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/02/26/jesus.sburial.ap/index.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 06:42:56 pm »

Hi here is a reply in another thread on this topic.

It was many in response to Silvers analysis of the Tomb of Famoly of Jesus.

I responding to a link he supplied with pictures of the Jesus' tomb
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2007/03/05/509561/Tomb.JPG

What is more amazing is the circle symbol on the top of the door that seems to be set in a triangle.

However I feel it could be quite possible that the tomb is of Jesus family. I feel the cask of Jesus would of been symbolic or a memory of him in the family tomb. I don't believe its his body.

In reflection upon Silvers post, I agree with him that circle symbol is a huge thing. Quite uncommon and was probably a product of Jesus' discoveries in ancient text which is completely relevant to the case of the ancient foundations of 1Eden, Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel. Actually the circle can be found in the foundations of Babel as seen in the NASA images of the Persian Gulf and within a triangle.

Also that circle symbol is the emblem of the Melchizedek whose teachings perpetuated through the Kenite belief linage of which Abraham, Moses and Jesus are connected to.

Also the remnants of the followers of the Iknanton religion of the Atun Ra visited Jesus, the child of promise was in Egypt. The child of promise is also mentioned in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and being amoung them. The prophecy was fulfilled

The circle symbol is an old Andite symbol which ultimately came from Dalamatia and evolved in transit through Dilmun and was the Atlantean symbol and does reflect in Plato's story.

I think the circle symbol is huge and to think its associated in Symbol to the tomb of the family of Jesus is just so interesting.

An to think according Silver that its a royal sign and connected to Royalty not to mention Enoch, Seth and the Adam linage is just fantastic. But I dint think the bones are of Jesus at all.

But how wonderful is that regarding the mystery leading us from the great pyramid and now to the tomb of Jesus' family and all consistent in following the circle marker or symbol.

Unbelievable! just fantastic.

However regarding the bones of Jesus, well that's certainly challenging when you consider that the Urantia Book says that his bones was dissolved.

I'm sure there will be some evidence to prove that it could be somebody else's body and the age. That would be an important clue but to the year date. It would have to as accurate as to the year through DNA and other samples. Another possibility is that people in the days after Jesus adopted his name, maybe perhaps!

Great thread, certainly very challenging to all faiths relating to Jesus and including the Urantia Book to. It will be interesting to see the evidence but by sounds of it and now that Im further in the post I can see they have been discredited regarding the bones.

Bones in Jesus ossuary and you don't investigate the those bones?? raises many questions.

But being to the tomb of Jesus' family, why not, certainly has all the right symbolism that has perpetuated throughout our ancient history back to Dalamatia.

Good stuff its all part of the test of everything and challenges all the books in the way of there truth and mankind in his investigation.

I like that circle symbol above the tomb, unbelievable....Looks like a small house in the forest like you would see in Hansel and Gretel.

Looking into it further and particularly the design of the the tomb is recognize familiar things.

Here is the Silver supplied (thanks)

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2007/03/05/509561/Tomb.JPG

Here some analysis I did of the tomb. using the top of the door and the triangle roof section.

Here is what I came up with.

Note in the analysis the Circle in the triangle and then another curious triangle symbol below the main circle.

Like a triangle with a triangle. I recognize this symbol in the great Pyramid built by Imhotep.

Here is the same symbol on the plug in in the shaft.

Here are some images with some of my artwork.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/ensign_writing.jpg

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script.jpg

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script1.jpg

and here is another view and idea

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script2.jpg

So as you can see there are identical symbols there that perhaps connect to the great pyramid in symbolism. Consisting of the double triangle with the circles within them.

here is another view of the double triangle with the circle inside.

Now look at the design of Babel in Dilmun looking like circle within a triangle!

Now think of Platos concentric circles

and the concentric circles of the Salemites in Babylon.

Its all a connection! very big in my mind and seems like a picture coming together.

So looking at it from an overall picture its the same sign in Jerusalem and another symbolic sign in the great pyramid and a sign located in Dilmun for that of Babal and its circular foundations.

regards
sevens

[ 03-11-2007, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: sevens ]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:55:16 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 03:50:59 pm »

Sevens:

When I saw the 'triangle and the circle' on top of the mortuary door, I immediately
thought of a PYRAMID and the ATEN - 'the aten' being the symbol of the Sun Disc.

I happen to agree with Sigmund Freud, the Jewish Father of Psychoanalysis, who
was so interested in Akhenaton and Moses that he wrote a book about his
findings called "Moses and Monotheism".  He put forth his opinion that Moses was
an Egyptian and a follower of Akhenaton, although I do not think that they were
one and the same person.

Also, as to the ancient roots of the lineage from Abraham, who traveled with his
wife Sarai into Egypt.  We are told, in the Bible, that Abraham was afraid of the
Pharaoh murdering him because of his beautiful wife.  He then told Sarai to tell others that she was his sister, "so that I shall be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you."

He then allowed Sarai to marry Pharaoh and Abraham was rewarded generously for the hand of his "sister".

The Bible also tells us that Sarai had been unable to conceive throughout her
married life with Abraham.  In fact, to compensate for her own barreness, Sarai
had given Abraham her Egyptian maid Hagar, who bore him a son, Ishmael. 

Since Sarai was married to both Abraham and the Pharaoh, the child that she had,
Isaac, could have belonged to either of them.  The Talmud suggests that when Isaac was born, he did not look like Abraham.  "On the day that Abraham weaned his son Isaac, he made a great banquet and all the people of the world derided him,
saying: "Have you seen that old man and the woman who brought a foundling from the street and now claim him as their son?  An what is more, they make a great banquet to establish their claim!"

We are told, by the Bible, that after the birth of Isaac, Abraham built an altar and was ready to slaughter him with a knife, as a sacrifice to the Lord.  At the last
minute, a voice came from heaven, "Do not raise your hand against the boy!"

It is difficult to believe that Abraham would kill his own son, if Isaac was really his
son.  Then, it is a fact that human sacrifices were not the custom of the time, in this area of the world, and even if it was, why not sacrifice the elder son, Ishmael?

It seems to me that what we have here is a possible parallel line of descendants
for the crown of Egypt.  There is every possibility that Nefertiti was a descendant
of Joseph, son of Jacob who was the son of Isaac.  She was the chief wife of
Akhenaton and as fervid a follower of his religion as he was.

Did Jesus' ancestry stem from Akhenaton and Nefertiti, therefore the
TRIANGLE/PYRAMID  enclosing the ATEN on top of the entrance to the Jesus Family
Tomb?  Were they members of the fugitive ex-Egyptian royalty?

Love and Peace,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
sevens

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 09:45:17 pm »

Hi Bianca

How is it going?

About Moses all I know is the UB account and the bible, I must read Sigmund Freud, book on Moses and Iknanton.  As far as I'm aware Moses was a product of Egyptian royalty and Hebrew linage and was influenced mainly by the Hebrew religion and felt a kinship towards the Hebrews his half brothers in slavery, he loved his brothers who were disadvantaged.

Iknanton I believe was also inspired by the Salemites truth and decided to start his own one god religion for himself but went to fast for the civilisation then.  However his teachings did survive in essence.  The Iknanton truth ran the same truth linage as Abraham down through to Jesus, they were all believers of the Father and followed the same Melchizedek truth. 

I don't think there is blood relations with Jesus and iknanton but Jesus was visited and revered by the remnants of the Atun Ra followers when Jesus was in Egypt, a prophecy that can found in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and that was fulfilled as can be seen in the Bible and the UB.  However Joseph is intriguing he may well of been a pharaoh that had blood relations in the Egyptian royalty that may have passed down through the Semite kings which may have led to Iknanton and Nefertiti.

I think both the Bible and the UB are similar in accounts, however I tend to think the UB would be a little more accurate considering the journey at large.

Its worth investigating.

Anyway I did some searching about the tomb of Jesus in the UB

I started with a UB search on Miriam

web page 

Jesus had a sister called Miriam

Jesus was five years old in August of this year, and we will, therefore, refer to this as his fifth (calendar) year of life. In this year, 2 B.C., a little more than one month before his fifth birthday anniversary, Jesus was made very happy by the coming of his sister Miriam, who was born on the night of July 11. During   
Jesus family was large

By this time Jesus and Mary were getting along much better. She regarded him less as a son; he had become to her more a father to her children. Each day's life swarmed with practical and immediate difficulties. Less frequently they spoke of his lifework, for, as time passed, all their thought was mutually devoted to the support and upbringing of their   family of four boys and three girls[/b] 
So Jesus, James, Simon, Jude and Amos (who died at 1 years old) and Miriam, Martha and Ruth. 

Also Lazarus had sisters called Miriam and Mary and who lived near Jerusalem.

Could the tomb be Lazarus' family tomb?

He wanted most of all to see   Lazarus, Martha, and Mary  . Lazarus was the same age as Jesus and now head of the house; by the time of this visit Lazarus's mother had also been laid to rest. Martha was a little over one year older than Jesus, while Mary was two years younger. And Jesus was the idolized ideal of all three of them. 
Well according to the UB Joseph was laid to rest in Nazereth.  Looks like the tomb in Jerusalem is not of Jesus Family.

But Joseph died of his injuries before Mary arrived. They brought him   to Nazareth,  and on the following day he was   laid to rest with his fathers. 

sevens
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:12:20 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 10:03:21 pm »

Hi

So does anyone know all the names of the coffins in a list form?

I got from the UB the names of his family

Jesus
James
Simon
Jude 

and Amos (who died at 1 years old)

and the women

Miriam
Martha
Ruth

I wonder if all the names in Jesus family is inscribed on the coffins as the names the UB states in Jesus family?

Also Lazarus family has

Miriam
Mary
Lazarus

regards
sevens
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:12:43 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 10:33:31 pm »

Hi, Sevens:

You can find all the information you want about the ossuaries - [there
are NINE  of them - one was stolen and may be the one that there
was so much fuss about a couple of years ago.  That one has the in-
sciption JAMES BROTHER OF JESUS] at:

www.discovery.com  AND

www.jesusfamily tomb.com

Off the top of my head, the names on the ossuaries were:

- Jesus son of Joseph
- Mary (his mother)
- Maria/Mariamne
- Joseph (his father) - the bones could have been relocated here from
                                   Nazareth
-Jose ( I think) brother of Jesus
- Judah, son of Jesus

As to the triangle and circle over the tomb, what you tell me is what I
believe.  It is a pyramid with the Aten in the middle.  The belief of the
Sun God, the first belief in Monotheism.

Thank you for the help.

Love and Peace,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 10:46:20 pm »

Sevens:

I assume you have not seen the documentary.  You have a lot of questions about
it.  I wish you could see it when it is re-run.  If not, see if there is a transcript at
www.discovery.com.  Otherwise, there is a book out about it by the filmmakers.

I think you need to see it (with pen and notebook) or get the book from the library.

Best,

Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 11:36:27 pm »

Right on Bianca

Thanks for your help.  I havent seen the docomentary hopefully one day I can see it, however I will brief over the links depends how much time I have .

Gut feeling wise, Im not sure if its Jesus family tomb becuase the names dont correspond with what Im reading .  However they could of been relocated for sure as you say.  But the names, even though there are similarities they dont seem to match up.

It could of been another Jewish family who had common names and where influenced by a touch of Egyptian religion of the Atun Ra as seen in the symbolism of the tomb.

Hard to say at this point.  Im only deducing myself.

Man O man that circle has perpetuated everywhere in all cultures even to our origins.

Amazing!

Thanks for the links Bianca, hopefully one day III see the movie with a pen and notepad and do a good study on it.  Hey, thanks for keeping me informed and sharing your thoughts with me, Im learning from them.

All the best
sevens

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:07:02 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Heather Delaria
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 02:24:47 am »

It's a shame that they only showed it once, I would have liked to have seen it, too.

My instinct is that there probably is something to it and that the scholars have covered it up for the last twenty years, out of religious concerns. They didn't want people to know the truth.  Don't underestimate the power of the church. Time and again, they have shown throughout the ages that they are willing to do what is in their best interests, not that of the people.
Report Spam   Logged

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
-the Wiccan Rede
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 08:04:52 am »

For sure, Heather!

Can you imagine TRAINED archaeologists not only ignoring this find 25 (TWENTY
FIVE!!!) years ago, but taking advantage of Religious Law and hurryedly BURYING
ALL THE REMAINS in unmarked graves?  Lost forever!!!

"Follow the money", as always..........

Can you imagine the impact it would have on the Israeli economy if the yearly influx
of 'brainwashed' so-called Xians diminished?

Also I dare say, if the find is true, what would the reaction be?  The Vatican would
be hard put for excuses. 

God(dess) knows how many truths have been lost or are hidden.  I am very suspi-
cious of Zawi Hawass in Egypt. I just hope that his innate Archaeological Conscience
has prevailed over Nationalism and he has just hidden things, not destroyed them.

There are a lot of mysteries out there and the reason ALWAYS points to:

GREED - POWER and CONTROL

Love and Peace,

Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 08:32:01 am »

Sevens:

The names:  one must be very careful of this time frame, as Aramaic was spoken in
this part of the world.  Also Latin and Greek.  Names and nicknames like "Maria",
"Mariamne" are not what we think today.  As to the name of "Jose" - Jesus' brother,
is a 'nickname" used at the time, like Jim from James and may not have been record-
ed at all.  The narrator in the documentary did explain a lot about the names, espe-
cially the usages of MARIA, MARIAMNE and JOSE.

The unusual part is not the names INDIVIDUALLY, it is that ALL these names were
all together in the same tomb.  Hardly a coincidence there.

I have had a hard time, over the years, finding concrete proof that Jesus DID walk
this earth.  This has convinced me, although I have my own interpretation of his
role among men.

I had the opportunity of reading the URANTIA many, many years ago.  I am sorry to
say that I did not find it to be for me.  I am delighted for you that it brings you such
joy.  Thankfully, I also have been able to find the same, by another source.

My take on all this:  whomever we, individually, think Jesus was, I am thankful for
what he left us with.  It is actually the only way to go about in this life of ours, the
rest is superfluous:

DO UNTO OTHERS...........

The Aten, the Sun disc:  Sun worship is probably the oldest religion.  Matter of fact, I
think most religions, even today, are SUN oriented.  The Sun is the life-giver and we
could not exist without it, on this earth.  The movements of the Sun guided early
man through his daily life, that is why I believe that Astrology is the "Oldest Pro-
fession of the World".  People had to be guided to plant crops and when; be warn-
ed of calamity at eclipse time, etc. Everything is ordained by the Sun God and there-
fore the Universal worship of the Aten.

Love and Peace,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Kristina
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 01:17:06 pm »

Scholar: 'Jesus Tomb' documentary got it wrong
POSTED: 11:03 a.m. EDT, March 13, 2007

Story Highlights• Evidence filmmakers used to support their claim is incorrect, says scholar
• Scholar: Stone box does not read Mary Magdalene but "Mary and Martha"
• Documentary claimed to have found bones of Jesus' family

JERUSALEM (AP) -- A prominent scholar looking into the factual basis of a popular but widely criticized documentary film that claims to have located the tomb of Jesus said Tuesday that a crucial piece of evidence filmmakers used to support their claim is a mistake.

Stephen Pfann, a textual scholar and paleographer at the University of the Holy Land in Jerusalem, said he has released a paper claiming the makers of "The Lost Tomb of Jesus" were mistaken when they identified an ancient ossuary from the cave as belonging to the New Testament's Mary Magdalene.

Produced by Oscar-winning director James Cameron and directed by Simcha Jacobovici, the documentary has drawn intense media coverage for its claims challenging accepted Christian dogma.

Despite widespread ridicule from scholars, it drew more than 4 million viewers when it aired on the Discovery Channel on March 4. A companion book, "The Jesus Family Tomb," has rocketed to sixth place on the New York Times nonfiction best-seller list.

The film and book suggest that a first-century ossuary found in a south Jerusalem cave in 1980 contained the remains of Jesus, contradicting the Christian belief that he was resurrected and ascended to heaven. Ossuaries are stone boxes used at the time to store the bones of the dead.

The filmmakers also suggest that Mary Magdalene was buried in the tomb, that she and Jesus were married, and that an ossuary labeled "Judah son of Jesus" belonged to their son.

The scholars who analyzed the Greek inscription on one of the ossuaries after its discovery read it as "Mariamene e Mara," meaning "Mary the teacher" or "Mary the master."

Before the movie was screened, Jacobovici said that particular inscription provided crucial support for his claim. The name Mariamene is rare, and in some early Christian texts it is believed to refer to Mary Magdalene.

But having analyzed the inscription, Pfann, who made a brief appearance in the film as an ossuary expert, published a detailed article on his university's Web site asserting that it doesn't read "Mariamene" at all.

The inscription, Pfann said, is made up of two names inscribed by two different hands: the first, "Mariame," was inscribed in a formal Greek script, and later, when the bones of another woman were added to the box, another scribe using a different cursive script added the words "kai Mara," meaning "and Mara." Mara is a different form of the name Martha.

According to Pfann's reading, the ossuary did not house the bones of "Mary the teacher," but rather of two women, "Mary and Martha."

"In view of the above, there is no longer any reason to be tempted to link this ossuary...to Mary Magdalene or any other person in Biblical, non-Biblical or church tradition," Pfann wrote.

In the interest of telling a good story, Pfann said, the documentary engaged in some "fudging" of the facts.

"James Cameron is a great guru of science fiction, and he's taking it to a new level with Simcha Jacobovici. You take a little bit of science, spin a good yarn out of it and you get another Terminator or Life of Brian," Pfann said.

In Israel Tuesday for a screening of the film, the Toronto-based Jacobovici welcomed Pfann's criticism, saying "every inscription should be re-examined."

But Jacobovici said scholars who researched the ossuary in the past agreed with the film's reading. "Anyone who looks at it can see that the script was written by the same hand," Jacobovici said.

Jacobovici has faced criticism much tougher than Pfann's academic critique. The film has been termed "archeo-****," and Jacobovici has been accused of "pimping the Bible."

Jacobovici attributes most of the criticism to scholars' discomfort with journalists "casting light into their ossuary monopoly."

"What we're doing is democratizing this knowledge, and this is driving some people crazy," Jacobovici said.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/03/13/jesus.tomb.ap/index.html

Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 02:13:15 pm »

Thank you, Kristina.

I am sure that this controversy will go on for years, which is exactly what the

film makers asked for in the documentary. 

Love and Peace, Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 03:57:09 pm »

Scholar: 'Jesus Tomb' documentary got it wrong
POSTED: 11:03 a.m. EDT, March 13, 2007

Story Highlights• Evidence filmmakers used to support their claim is incorrect, says scholar
• Scholar: Stone box does not read Mary Magdalene but "Mary and Martha"
• Documentary claimed to have found bones of Jesus' family

[

ANOTHER  FILMMAKER made a scoop with the Film:"Resurrection-of Christ:" Mel Brooks, a horror Movie full 4 years AFTER a German/Italian Scholar: Franscesco-CAROTTA  discovered almost simultaneously but before Gary Courtney from England, that the service of Christ was the stae service of the genius of the dead God Julius Caesar: ( Book: 1999 Was JEZUS>CAESAR ?) translated into English in 2005.   An addition containing the learned commentaries  of readers, and ( amateur-)historians, no professionals of Priests dared to comment) was published in: Feb. 2007

F.CAROTTA made it very probable that The young OCTAVIAN as second adoptive son  of Childless Caesar, was competing for his personal inheritance with the political succesion of Caesar as Temporal Dictator. with the first adoptive son of Caesar: Mark ANTHONY ( Brutus as the third adoptive son was not in question!)

When Octavian suggested that Caesar should be made a roman God with the month Quitilius re-named for Julius, and Octavian himself styled as the son of the GOD Julius, Athony as Senate Speaker trice refused to acknowledge the suggestion.  Moreover Marc-Anthony was also the Unconvinced THOMAS that layed his hands in Jesus wounds aftere his ressurection, but by than DIVO-Filius Jullius was astablished as Caesar's successor and thus Athony's superior.

In the analogy, Saint Peter(= Marc Athony) was trice asked whether he knew(-= Acknowledged.) The Lord as the son of God, the Cuccoo(= the call of the Roman army)sounded trice.   With Caesar as the father DIVUS-JULIUS the 2nd adoptive son by testament became the DIVO-FILIUS= litterally the SON-of-GOD ( Octavianus recompensed Anthony with a partnership in his lost inheritance: the imperium of the EAST-Roman provinces and the plight to marry his sister Octavia. who perhaps was less cunning or worldly than the southern greek Queen Cleopatra who incedently was re-named Mary-Magdalena in the Bible.)   Joahnnes the Apostle was also Octavian and Johannes the Baptist was: Pompey.

The 4 Evangelists that wrote the Gospel was only the ONE Year campagn recording by his 4 military Staf generals: of which one, was litterary quoted: General Asino Pollio of Caesars last year alive:44 bc
The Scene of the Roman Senate in which Caesar was punctured in his gilded Seat, was changed into the Garden of Gesethame and the Jewish Sanhedrin.  The sermon of the Mountain in Gallilea was actually a sermon in Gaul

The incident where  Saint-Peter was unable to walk on water and Jesus did, was when Caesar's barge was headdied from the italian town of Bari, for Phillipi or Pharsalos and a storm came up preventing the main fleet to follow him, so he went back during the midst of that gailstorm to rebuke Mark-Antony who acted as the admiral of Caesar's fleet.

-
Since Caesar DID have a supposed Child from Cleapatra: Cesarion, THIS was the intened Messias or Son-of-God, at least that WAS the Egyption Title of this Child: Son of Ra, so conveniently Octavian had this contender killed and later tried to kill( Succesfully) Athony too.

Somewhat later Caesar's great grand child: NERO got fed-up with his Grand-Fathers immage as a God and erected for himself next to Caesar's golden lifesize statue anotherone for himslf 40 meters high and he condemned Caesar so his followerd mainly ex-military veterans had to go underground to continue revering the God Caesar as the CHRIST-MESSIAS/ Jesus.

CAROTTA also defined the origin of the words"CHRIST & MESSIAH" officially thes mean both :" THE ANOINTED " this may be so in JARGON or scriptual usage   But for those who have a knowledge of Classical Greek:"CHRESTOS" means certainly: Gold-Boy or Laughing-Boy"  and MESSIAH is egyptian for : Army-Commander turned King so Hercules could equally be a "Messiah" as a HalfGod.

Caesar's title as BANK-PRESIDENT of the Temple-Bank of the Vatican was: ARCHI-REOS-MEGISTOS which was shortened on his ( Pontifex-Maximus-Coins only:to:) "CHRESTOS.  So in revering CHRISTO we venerate a roman BANKPRESIDENT !  This explains the occurrence of the name Chrestos on Coins a hundred years or so before the death of the official Christ!

If CHRIST was a Roman General and Emperor,  MOHAMMED did no worse, he too was a Roman General and Emperor be it of the East: Emperor HERAKLIOS issued a shortened Bible the PESHITTA in Syriac/Greek which was taken over by the Arab christians in his service:His Arab vassal-Kings called HERAKLIOS: Mohammed meaning "Emperor" in arabic! Mohammed's birth and death matches Heraklios liferime: Ca.570- 632  ad.

The missing link between Heraklios and Mohammed only occurred later in 930 ad, when the scholar Al-Tabari translated the Peshitta into: 'modern-Kufic-Arabic' with many translation faults( according to Christoph Luxenberg.)  At Tabari also added the Fib that Mohammed personally ordered that the Koran should only be written and read in Arabic, whic certainly was a falsehood because previously that same KORAN under the name PESHITTA, was read for a full 300 years ( 630- 930 ad.)by all Arabs in syriac/GREEK !

Numanistic scholar Volker POPP, has even discovered that the first Four KALIPHS/( adoptive-)sons of: Mohammed had issued NO  COINS and that the 5-th Kaliph: Ab-del-Malik's first coin had the Tetra-gramatton on it as  Symboling the immage of the "( Mono-Theo-listic-)God "Allah" acknowledging the Emperor Constantin-4 as his legal Souserain( about 680 ad.)  Ofcourse "Allah"was represented by the Tetra-Grammaton( = a stylised immage/icon, of a god on a staircase!)because the Iconoclasts under Queen IRENE, were yet, still 200 years away before the Moslims took over that Gods were not to be depicted and kept that fallacy after iconoclasm was long abolished by the bysantine Church.

This means that the 4 first Kaliphs: Abu Bakr, Omar-Uthman & Ali were noneother than the Emperor HERAKLIOS 4 Sons: Heraklios-2 Heracloneos, Constantine-2/Constantine-3 and I forget about the rest: FATIMA was Heraklios niece MARTINA: Heraklios wandered all over Turkey to oust the Persians, He plundered 12 Forts which became the 12 Wifes of Mohammed and met his political death at the battle on the JARMUK in: 632 like Mohammed,

Al Tabara changed all battle scenes to Mecca and the Meccan Caravan Raids, the KABAA was thus the treasure-Bank or House of the sassanids in: DASTAGID near CTESIPHON thus not in Mecca.  The people in Medina: the jews  represented the sassanid- Persians!   

But  a RASUL ALLAH does not die of renal infection and Heraklios did in early 642 So "Allah"( Or: Al Tabari? or per5haps the ellusive "GIBRIL? ) had conveniently shortened Mohameds life in 632 instead of recording that the Rasul-Allah had to endure as Prophet the 10 years long sickbed of Heraklios! of God as a punishment of renal illnes from that same God! 

ANYWAY  CAROTTA tells that everyone is free to follow the old tradition of the mythical dogmatic Christ!

The other Fable of Isaak and Ishmahal signifying the devide or division of christian and Arab/Hagar tradition, is also afallacy because Moses was isaak and Ahron was ishmahal this is a doublett of an earlier story!  For another Thread-Post!

Sincerely,  Cry  "BlueHueCry   10 march 2007

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 04:44:20 pm »

Right on Bianca

Thanks for your help.  It could of been another Jewish family who had common names and where influenced by a touch of Egyptian religion of the Atun Ra as seen in the symbolism of the tomb.

It was. because it was actually " Jesus Tormentor" Herod ANTIPAS that was sent
to the South of France in 36 bc.

Did you get it that Jesus was actually Julius Caesar and Mary  Magdalene
was Queen Cleopatra-7 of Egypt.
Cry  Shocked  Cry  dd 18 June -2008
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: