Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:57:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Iran, how best to deal with it?

Poll
Question: Iran's nuclear aspirations are a problem. What is the best way to handle it?
Bomb them back into the Stone Age. - 4 (23.5%)
Negotiate with them, like we did with North Korea. - 13 (76.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran, how best to deal with it?  (Read 710 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 02:13:41 am »

All you COINTEL-Conservatives just need to be quiet.

Everyonehere knows 9/11 was an inside job and was done to trick gullible neo-cons into imperial war operations under the guise of spreading Democracy.

Hitler did the same thing with the Reishtag before he set forth on to his empire building.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 03:48:53 pm »

LOL This conversation is getting funny.

So conservatives, what are your plans for Russia when they side with Iran?
Personally, I think it is interesting to think of an eagle attacking a sleeping bear.
However, I beleive that the outcome of such an act would result in the same consequences.

Russia would kick the snot out of us, with China as the friend it is.........
Have your war Larry! Just nuke'em and get it all over with.
I'm sure the filthy rich will have lots to look forward to after the poisnous winds wrap around the world and all life will discontinue to exist.   Roll Eyes

Monkies......
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 03:50:35 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 10:08:19 pm »

It's actually a win-win for the neocons, even if they have a nuclear war.  Look what happened after Hurricane Katrina!  Not only did they totally screw things up, they managed to switch gears and give a lot of the rebuilding contracts to their buddies, who have done nothing but pocket the money.  They never miss an opportunity to make a buck, these guys.
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 02:46:21 am »

A nuclear war would never happen.

There are too many exo-human controlled safety switches in place.

They can and have rendered nuclear facilities inert and dysfunctional.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 09:04:37 pm »

It's actually a win-win for the neocons, even if they have a nuclear war.  Look what happened after Hurricane Katrina!  Not only did they totally screw things up, they managed to switch gears and give a lot of the rebuilding contracts to their buddies, who have done nothing but pocket the money.  They never miss an opportunity to make a buck, these guys.

Are you serious?  Angry  OOOOO that just ticks me off.
How can this be aloud?
I hate to see anyone in the working class suffer more then they do, but I would love to see a complete economic collaps in their system. I want to see how well they would do trying to feed themselves and survive as the homeless do everyday.

Sorry, I don't mean to be such a jerk. It just burns me up that nothing was actually done to help those poor people.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:11:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 09:10:33 pm »

A nuclear war would never happen.

There are too many exo-human controlled safety switches in place.

They can and have rendered nuclear facilities inert and dysfunctional.

Then why are they still allowing things to get this out of hand?
Eventually, people are going to be killing each other just to eat or have what they have.
Let's face it Volitzer, there aren't to many people left that will actually help out someone else who has less then they do. I want to do more myself to help, and with the gas bills and other expences I have, it's damn hard to do the things I want to do for those less fortunate.
 Undecided Man this system really sucks!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 09:13:52 pm »

On a happier note, there is always the threat of astroids... LOL
For the love of God. I think this debate with republicans and all world power is making everyone kinda world weary. I think I'm going to spend some quality time with the idea that through faith in God, his promice will soon be fulfilled.

I'm ready for anything better then worrying about my remaining days.
I have beautiful children and my daily toils that comfort me.
That's what I would rather be more focased on for the time being.
Guys, we know the truth about this system and there really isn't much we can do to change anything for right now atleast. Maybe we should talk to the Admin,. and see if there is any way we could talk them into uploading a nice Chess software of some kind.

I haven't had a good game of Chess in a long time and I used to be really good at it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:22:35 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 01:02:00 am »

I'm fairly certain we could win a nuclear war with Russia, but I don't think it will come to that, the Russians will back down before it gets to that point.  We have bases all around them - Kuwait, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, they would be complete fools to take us on.

I don't see China as a threat at all.  True, they get oil from Iran, but they also like money and they like trading with us. You don't bomb the hell out of someone you are doing a lot of trade with. We aren't trading at all with Iran, which makes them fair game, much like Cuba. 

Corporations decide who we are going to go to war with.  If you are pouring a lot of money into a country, you won't be invading it anytime soon, mostly because the parts you would like to have are already yours. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 01:06:39 am »

I'm fairly certain we could win a nuclear war with Russia, but I don't think it will come to that, the Russians will back down before it gets to that point.  We have bases all around them - Kuwait, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, they would be complete fools to take us on.

I don't see China as a threat at all.  True, they get oil from Iran, but they also like money and they like trading with us. You don't bomb the hell out of someone you are doing a lot of trade with. We aren't trading at all with Iran, which makes them fair game, much like Cuba. 

Corporations decide who we are going to go to war with.  If you are pouring a lot of money into a country, you won't be invading it anytime soon, mostly because the parts you would like to have are already yours. 

We won't have any nuclear wars on this planet.

Too much ET interference would occur.

They could and have shut down many nuclear bases on this planet.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 01:47:14 am »

And exactly what is your individual role in goverment Fragg?
Are you one of these decision makers?
 Undecided Seriously, do you hear what you are saying?

Come on man, tell the truth. Who are you and what is your role in all this?
Lastly, who actually wins a nuclear war?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:48:45 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Vernon Guilley

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2007, 12:36:21 pm »

If Dick Cheney says to bomb them, that's good enough for me.
Report Spam   Logged
Giovanni Magna
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2007, 03:47:29 pm »

Warmongering Americans, can't you see when your leaders are playing you for fools? 
It is always good to have a healthy skepticsm for one's government.  Blind faith in anything is a terrible idea.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2007, 05:00:36 pm »

Warmongering Americans, can't you see when your leaders are playing you for fools? 
It is always good to have a healthy skepticsm for one's government.  Blind faith in anything is a terrible idea.

Exactly, what I'm doing....
If I were to take what my goverment tells me as the truth all of the time, I would be living blindly to everything that seems to be going wrong in the world.
 Thank you Giovanni for seeing this point.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2007, 11:35:15 pm »

Hey hold up there.

Many Americans are exposing the Illuminati connection all the time.

Yes we see how the puppet-kakistocracy of the Illuminati is playing us for fools.

By 2009 the Federal Reserve and the CFR will be disbanded.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 02:17:23 am »

Now one more card has to be played and I need to see it in my lifetime.

The roll of the anti-christ must be just about ready to bring world peace for 3 1/2 years then a war of equal time. Once this happens, I don't think the illuminati are going to know how to deal with what happens next. Finally, wheather in spirit or in flesh we will know what real freedom is for once.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: