Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:33:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Iran, how best to deal with it?

Poll
Question: Iran's nuclear aspirations are a problem. What is the best way to handle it?
Bomb them back into the Stone Age. - 4 (23.5%)
Negotiate with them, like we did with North Korea. - 13 (76.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran, how best to deal with it?  (Read 831 times)
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 03:35:00 am »

Warmongering Americans, can't you see when your leaders are playing you for fools? 
It is always good to have a healthy skepticsm for one's government.  Blind faith in anything is a terrible idea.

You're a foriegner. Stick your nose out of our business and just be happy we don't bomb you next.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 03:35:38 am by Lawrence Fragg » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 11:31:17 am »

And you guys cry about the way we are attacking all of you terroristic republicans.
Hypocrits and liars is what all of you are and you have no business telling him what he can and can't do.
Shut your mouth Larry, just shut it.  Angry

He has more business being here then you do. Eventually you'll be banned anyhow. Until then, don't attack the guy for expressing his veiws. We haven't told you to stay out of it when you decided to stick up for the rest of your red-kneck friends.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:32:26 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 07:52:49 pm »

Now one more card has to be played and I need to see it in my lifetime.

The roll of the anti-christ must be just about ready to bring world peace for 3 1/2 years then a war of equal time. Once this happens, I don't think the illuminati are going to know how to deal with what happens next. Finally, wheather in spirit or in flesh we will know what real freedom is for once.

I don't get how you can just have one anti-christ.  The whole Illuminati organization is full of anti-christs galore.  Despite Napolean's actions I still fail to see why he was an anti-christ just cuz he wanted to do away with the European monarchies of the time??  Unlike Hitler, Stalin and Pol-Pot Napolean at least fought for democracy.  Hitler, Stalin, Pol-Pot, Hu-Jintao and George Bush were/are all Illuminati driven against democracy.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2007, 07:55:07 pm »

Warmongering Americans, can't you see when your leaders are playing you for fools? 
It is always good to have a healthy skepticsm for one's government.  Blind faith in anything is a terrible idea.

You're a foriegner. Stick your nose out of our business and just be happy we don't bomb you next.

When the currency collapses there Fragg-man it'll be all the UN "foreigner" soldiers throwing everyone's ass into the FEMA Camps including yourself.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: