Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:42:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Trick-or-treating

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trick-or-treating  (Read 1328 times)
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 01:57:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 11:29:46 am »

Hi Jennifer

I did that Trick or Treat for Unicef when I was a kid.  Do you remember the old poem kids you'st to say?

It went something, just something like this:

Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat

smell my feet
give me something
good to eat

not sure if there was more to it or not, Does anyone remember?
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 12:13:45 am »

I would never send any kids I may ever have out for trick or treating, crazy as the world is these days.  On the other hand, it is a great time to get together with friends!  I went as Wonder Woman one year.
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 12:52:24 pm »

Hi Rachel

Wonder Woman! That's hot...
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Norman Pounders

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 10:01:00 pm »

Whoever invented Halloween had to be a liberal.  The idea of little freeloaders going from door to door, begging for a handout from hard-working Americans. Clearly, that was an idea fresh from a liberal's mind.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 10:48:59 pm »

Hi Rachel

Wonder Woman! That's hot...

It was hot, it showed a lot of skin, but that's allowed on Halloween, I guess!
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 01:36:30 am »

Hi Rachel

Definately...

It's a great time for fetish costume fans. I particulary like the black nylon cat outfits, and the French maid ones. What other memorable costumes have you worn?

The last time I actually went out for Halloween I wore a Pirate Outfit, I don't remember what happened but I woke up along some the road, just as the cops were pulling up. Hung-over, Lying there without a shirt, my face battered and bruised...

I always get into a fight or something on Halloween night so I just stopped going out... But I love the Holiday.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 02:19:14 am »

The last time I actually went out for Halloween I wore a Pirate Outfit, I don't remember what happened but I woke up along some the road, just as the cops were pulling up. Hung-over, Lying there without a shirt, my face battered and bruised...

I always get into a fight or something on Halloween night so I just stopped going out... But I love the Holiday.

Did you turned green like bill bixbie lol'', but it sounds like some real special effects going on, Halloween drinking and treating yourself don't mix?.  I sure would of like to of read the police transcripts? of the whole incident.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2008, 12:52:45 am »

Hi Jennifer

I did that Trick or Treat for Unicef when I was a kid.  Do you remember the old poem kids you'st to say?

It went something, just something like this:

Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat

smell my feet
give me something
good to eat

not sure if there was more to it or not, Does anyone remember?

No, but I know the one about jingle bells:

Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin lays an egg...

Part of it anyway.  High poetry that stuff is not...
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2008, 01:18:35 pm »

Hi Jennifer

For some reason those childhood poems live on... generation after generation
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 11:28:01 pm »

Hi Rachel

Definately...

It's a great time for fetish costume fans. I particulary like the black nylon cat outfits, and the French maid ones. What other memorable costumes have you worn?

I have gone as a devil, an angel, a  nurse and a Greek goddess, all sort of sexy stuff.  I tend to go for the more showoff stuff that draws attention as opposed to something funny.

Yeah, all the rowdy types are usually in the streets on Halloween, which is why I usually just go to a party. All the little ghouls, goblins and vandals come out on Halloween.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: