Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:02:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis = Atlantis - leon elshout

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis = Atlantis - leon elshout  (Read 214 times)
knakker

« on: May 17, 2021, 03:29:41 am »

Plato wrote plainly about the location of Atlantis. It was an island bigger than Libya and Asia Minor combined. It lay in the sea beyond Spain and completely submerged after an earthquake. Self-appointed scientists have no right to tinker with these clues and claim that they know better what Plato did or did not mean. It is clear what Plato meant. Atlantis lay in the sea beyond Spain and then submerged. On the other side was America, also called this Plato. So what's the problem? That "we" don't find anything at the location mentioned is not Plato's problem but our problem. Atlantis was not Antarctica, which after all was not in the sea beyond Spain and was submerged. Antarctica is located in the South Pole and still exists. Atlantis was also not in Andalusia, which after all is not in the middle of the sea. Atlantis was also not in Morocco, which is not in the middle of the sea or submerged. Only when we look at Atlantis through Biblical glasses do we see what is really going on. I am the one and only Atlantis connoisseur on Earth.

My website: https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

knakker

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 03:31:24 am »

I am sorry Google Translate
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: